• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Welcome, Brie!
It's going to be great hearing your side of the story! But you need an Avatar that represents you! Just ask Scorpio, he's the site's designer. My avatar is Michael J. Fox because he's an actor, as I am; and, because he has Parkinson's, as I do, as well!
Happy posting!

It sounds like your roommate had a very severe version of TS. Mine was at its worst when I was in grade school. I did everything from squinting my eyes and wiggling my nose to coughing and clearing my throat. I also would repeat sounds or words I heard without even realizing it. My ticks have changed throughout the years, which is common with the more mild cases. These days I crack my neck and roll my shoulders for the most part. Most people assume I have a stiff neck or something. Only the people who around me a lot notice that I do it all the time. Stress makes it worse too, so I try to stay as stress-free as possible. I also meditate a lot. I started that when I was a kid and it helped almost immediately.

Thanks for sharing all that with us/me Brie. :biggrin: I'm glad that you have a much milder version of it.

Repeating sounds, words or phrases that have just been heard (or even read) in your presence is the symptom called "echo". I remember this very sad and somewhat amusing story from the dorm. I'll have to explain in order to understand why I describe it that way.

There was a rather cute and preppy guy who lived on the same floor of the building as my dorm room. But he lived in a different wing. He would occasionally come down the hall to visit those of us on the east wing. We'll say his name was "Aaron". We'll say my roommate's name was "Brian".

Now I was very much in the closet through most of college. From day one all the guys warned me that this Aaron guy was gay. (Based only on rumors and supposition of course) And that I needed to be careful and keep him at arm's length as it were. I thanked them for the warning. But he was still around a fair amount since he lived only about the length of a large city block away from our end of the hall. Aaron was very much gay but was trying to have a girlfriend to convince people (and perhaps himself) otherwise. Once I had come out 2 years later we saw each other fairly often in the gay clubs around town.

So at the time in question Aaron had started dating this woman and (surprise!) they had lots of problems. I have no idea why he came down to our end of the building to have an argument with his gf. But he did. It got really loud and nasty right out in the hallway. We recognized his voice but people were still craning their necks outside their doors to see the commotion they were hearing. Some guys actually walked out in the hall to watch. Even though they were standing and arguing loudly literally right outside my own door (Oh joy), my roommate (in his infinite wisdom) decided to step into the hall too. So he stood about 3 feet away from them and watched.

It was a stressful and tense drama so Brian's ticks were all the worse for it. Aaron yells to his gf, "Lisa. You're such a f**kin' bitch!!" Brian grunts, growls, beats his own chest with his right arm and says, "Shit! Dammit! F**kin' bitch! F**kin bitch!" Growl... It was mildly amusing in hindsight that the phrase Brian "echoed" was about the worst one possible. At the same time it was horrifying and embarrassing for everyone that the phrase he echoed was about the worst one possible. But he couldn't help it.

Aaron was even more angry and turned on Brian in a rage. He said, "G*d dammit Brian! I'm tired of you and your Brian talk!" Then a stunned awkward silence fell down the length of the hall, as Brian got more nervous and grunted and barked some more before coming back into the room. I felt so bad and embarrassed for him that I wanted to climb out the window. Awkward.......

10 facts about Beth

8. I am random...and love it!
4. I am a happy person and make others laugh a lot
3. I was brought up as a "military brat" with two brothers and a dad...I am the husband to my husband...he is a good wife! (29 years)
1. As a retired teacher, I really think the educational system sucks and kids are deffinitely losing out!
5. is my favorite number
10. I believe pot should be legalized
7. I am Irish and Native American (Athabascan)
6. I love cold weather and visit Alaska often
9. When I speak, I use spoonerisms all the time; my favorite...bastric gypass!
2. I squirt! My husband loooovvveeess this about me

Brie,

Welcome! I had no idea you were female. I am delighted you are here! I was very busy when you came onto the forum and had not read many posts for a few months. It was a nice surprise, specially with the departure of Ms. Deidra, and the wonderful Lovelumps.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey Brie,
Thanks for the info about you; you are a very interesting person...lots of energy to spare and share! As a retired teacher I have taught many students with your qualities; the more a person has to offer, the more a person can give. I have been all over the country and upstate New York is wonderful...I like the horse racing. How long have you and your boyfriend been together?; I mentioned on another thread that it is always nice to have a partner. My husband and I have been together 29 years. Anyway, you are a welcomed member to the site...enjoy the show!

Hey Brie,
Thanks for the info about you; you are a very interesting person...lots of energy to spare and share! As a retired teacher I have taught many students with your qualities; the more a person has to offer, the more a person can give. I have been all over the country and upstate New York is wonderful...I like the horse racing. How long have you and your boyfriend been together?; I mentioned on another thread that it is always nice to have a partner. My husband and I have been together 29 years. Anyway, you are a welcomed member to the site...enjoy the show!

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 7 1/2 years. We met on Yahoo instant messenger when I was in my last semester of college. We've just recently started talking seriously about marriage and stuff. He's a goldsmith and a volunteer interior firefighter. I love him to pieces!

in other news, I threw up on my boyfriend while giving him head this weekend. I've now checked off one more item on my "embarrassing things to happen during sex" list.

Okay, I'll get a little "girly"...my husband and I met in a community college. I was 18 and he had just turned 19. I asked him to marry me on the second date (I'm more the husband of the relationship). He said "yes, after we finish college." Pretty much that's what we did...okay, it was my last semester. Since then we have been pretty inseparable; we do not tire of each other and we have only had a handful of arguments. We very much respect and love each other! We are very communicative about our sexuality and remain playfully monogamous...unless you count the toys!
Anyway...let's talk about the Broke Straight Boys boys! They are all so diverse and yummy; any man who has a dick gets my vote. I also love to try and pair them up; Colin says he just topped and I'm hoping it was with Mark, we will see. Got any good couples in mind?

Ok, about the "head" thing...my husband could never choke me; I love him dear, but not in a million years...life!
You might want to sit up while going down that path...I also think of this when I see the boys going after eachother. It's really like eating; you wouldn't eat facing downward!

in other news, I threw up on my boyfriend while giving him head this weekend. I've now checked off one more item on my "embarrassing things to happen during sex" list.

Okay Brie, this is just too much temptation, I have to ask??????? Was it the flu.......or the enormous size?:w00t:

Oh Ms. Kianna,
I didn't even think of the flu...I just smiled and thought "oh yeah, some girl out there is gagging. " Maybe I am a bit envious anyway, if you get to Brie before I do remind her of the Golden Rule: "YES you BIG DICKED BEAST, you ALWAYS make me gag"...the chunks are for your cat!" (if you look at her info she does state that she has cats..."his cats!"

Okay Brie, this is just too much temptation, I have to ask??????? Was it the flu.......or the enormous size?:w00t:

he is just a bit bigger than average, but not by much. basically, I wanted to do it kneeling on the floor with him sitting up on the edge of the bed, but he was tired so I did it the way he prefers. I get the feeling he'll be more than happy to do it my way in the future.

Oh Ms. Kianna,
I didn't even think of the flu...I just smiled and thought "oh yeah, some girl out there is gagging. " Maybe I am a bit envious anyway, if you get to Brie before I do remind her of the Golden Rule: "YES you BIG DICKED BEAST, you ALWAYS make me gag"...the chunks are for your cat!" (if you look at her info she does state that she has cats..."his cats!"

haha! actually, I'm usually really good at deepthroating, but he decided it would be a good time to try a gentle face-fucking. unfortunately, my gag reflex decided it would be a good time to reintroduce itself.

Ok Brie,
I don't know if your boyfriend is into watching the videos too, but check out John and Corey; this is why I label John the "water boy." He never threw up, but he came very close! I should tell you I do not watch John for sexual pleasure, but I know he now knows what us girls go through...priceless!

I guess I need to do this....

1. I am Irish, Dutch and Cherokee
2. I LOVE College Football (Roll Tide), if you couldn't guess.
3. I am a Social Worker who works with juvenile delinquents trying to rehabilitate them
4. I was a on the Oprah Winfrey Show in 1998 and received a $25,000 scholarship
5. I sing and auditioned for American Idol in 2008
6. I am dating my first guy
7. I am not out with my family (getting there)
8. I don't read and would prefer to watch the movie
9. I believe that there needs to be equality and the right to marry who you want in every state of the Union
10. I recently graduated with my Master's Degree.

I hope that gives you more information about me!

Very nice rolltideboi!

And thanks for posting about yourself. Welcome to the forums!

Welcome rolltideboi08,
Wow, you are having a very interesting life, you go boi! As a former teacher, it is always nice to see people giving back and helping others. Over the years I have had a good number of students come out to me; keep practicing with another and you will get to the point whereby coming out will be as natural as being gay. Congrats on the boyfriend...I am convinced that whoever we are, sharing ourselves with another is the best. Ok, now the down side, I can't agree on the football thing; if you want to play with the skin, you need a "pro"! Just sayin'

Congratulations on the Master's Degree, Rolltide!

I also share some Cherokee background myself. I love to travel to the Smokey Mountains. They're so beautiful. That of course is the ancestral home of the Cherokee Nation. Before they were forcibly marched out West on the "Trail of Tears".

I think it's so admirable that you give of yourself to help others and hopefully make a real and positive difference in the world.

Hey RollTideBoi,
You sound like an amazing guy!! Enjoy your time on the forums! Congratulations on your Masters and good luck with your first guy! He's a lucky guy to have found you! Bottoms up, or tops down as the case may be!!

Your Forum Friend,
Tequila:biggrin: