• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Hey Wiredog! Welcome to the forum.

I love Matchbox 20, but I work out for mint mochas, instead of ice cream.:thumbup:

1. German/Irish, born in Waco TX. (I had nothing to do with the "Branch Davidian)

2. Army Soldier 23 years still serving( LOL if they only knew)

3. Watching this site through military internet in the middle east (again, if they only knew)

4. Play "TAPPS" at my hometown for vets at funeral...*still get tears in my eye

5. I lost my cherry with a girl at 19 on a pool table. but the first time with a guy was in my PU truck when 17 with a 16 yr old boy from Holland.

6. I was a D student in High School and a B Student in College.

7. I have found out that folks in the middle east are just like you and me.

8. Drove my motorcycle from Kansas City to Ft Stewart Georgia in January and it was cold.

9. I run 6 miles every other day, and still a gym bunny so I can eat Mint chocolate chip icecream when ever the hell I want.

10. I went from Kiss, Quiet Riot, Guns-n-Rose,and AC/DC to Nora Jones, Micheal Bubble, Match box 20,,,,How the hell did that happen?

Hi Wiredog and welcome to the forum. Please accept my most sincere thanks for going where we dare not go and especially for keeping it so we don’t have to. How much longer do you think you will stay in? My partner of 30 years spent 4 years in Fort Brag as Airborne. If they only knew. LOL My I ask since you have been in for so long what rank you have obtained? You have to be getting up there. Also if I may ask when Don’t Ask Don’t Tell finally gets all in place and working do you think you will come out while you’re still in? Sorry for all the questions if you cant answer I understand. Stay safe and God Speed.

Don’t Ask Don’t Tell (aka) DADT, is still enforce and those that break such rules are subject to dismissal under Chapter 15, from the armed forces. You could also be subject to for an article 15 of the UCMJ for sodomy. I believe both will be overturned sometime in November 2011. As of now they have training for all Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, and Marines about what to expect and the do's and don'ts about the repeal.

As for me I don’t wear my sexuality on my sleeve. As a soldier there is a time and place for everything and if someone finds out and approaches me, which this has happened, depending on the situation I will either come clean or tell them I not going to discuss it; Plain and simple. I did go to clubs when I was stationed in Ft Stewart and Ft Bliss, Korea,… but just stayed quiet about my life. In other words people knew me, but didn’t know me.

My rank is E-7 and will retire in a year or so or I will go into the officer corp. As for the Army as a whole, it was the best thing I ever did with my life. I struggled all through high school then, when the Army allowed me to go, I was an honor student in college with a 3.7 grade average. Gave me discipline and confidence I need to be a man in this ever changing world. If anyone is thinking about joining, it is an excellent choice to make.

1. I have lost 40 lbs since December 2010.
2. I have longish blonde hair.
3. I wear glasses.
4. I like tailor made suits.
5. I drive a Caddy, my 5th one, boviously my favorite car.
6. Don't know anything about sports, never did.
7. I love the ocean and the beach. I like to swim naked when possible.
8. I like a clean house. Can't stand a dirty house or a dirty person.
9. I collect antique firearms. I am a member of the NRA.
10. I am a fashion hound. Love to dress up. Always dress appropriately. Ralph Lauren is a favorite for casual wear.

DP What?

Today I've invited JTDestin and Johnny831, to add their 10 random facts.

Dear Robert,

I loved your new avatar so much, I decided to do something twice as good. What do you think?:dancingpenis::dancingpenis: I call it my "DP - the double penetrator"!

Sincerely trying to please,:dancingpenis::dancingpenis:

Stimpy

dear robert,

i loved your new avatar so much, i decided to do something twice as good. What do you think?:dancingpenis::dancingpenis: I call it my "dp - the double penetrator"!

Sincerely trying to please,:dancingpenis::dancingpenis:

Stimpy

I am truly speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stimpy, would love to meet your model!

Or watch our Avatars have sex together...

Two-way = Three-way

Stimpy, would love to meet your model!

Or watch our Avatars have sex together...

Dear Robert,

I know this might be a touchy subject, but my Avatar DP refuses to do anything less than a three-way. He always feels left out with a partner having only a two-way. I certainly can see his point.

Sincerely,

Stimpy with DP

Comrade Stimpy,

Let your Avatar bottom for once, rest assured he won't feel left out by my Avatar! Feel my point?

about me

1. i have ocd
2. i'm striving to be a comedy writer
3. i have a 360,a ds,a wii,a psp, a ps2, an xbox, and a ps3
4. i typically think asking somebody "how are you?" is akin to asking about the weather in a conversation (people just want to hear "fine" and go on with their lives..they don't REALLY want to know how you are)
5. I once worked at Walt Disney World
6. roller coasters and amusement parks are a passion of mine
7. some people have compared my personality to that of HOUSE
8. i once drove from michigan down to walt disney world just to be there for one day
9. i don't drink, do drugs, smoke or swear
10. one of the facts I gave above is false.

As if I believed you drove down from Michigan down to Walt Disney for one day...

Welcome to the AA forum ANewOne!

1. i have ocd
2. i'm striving to be a comedy writer
3. i have a 360,a ds,a wii,a psp, a ps2, an xbox, and a ps3
4. i typically think asking somebody "how are you?" is akin to asking about the weather in a conversation (people just want to hear "fine" and go on with their lives..they don't REALLY want to know how you are)
5. I once worked at Walt Disney World
6. roller coasters and amusement parks are a passion of mine
7. some people have compared my personality to that of HOUSE
8. i once drove from michigan down to walt disney world just to be there for one day
9. i don't drink, do drugs, smoke or swear

WELCOME to the forum! I LOVE House, he says all the things you want to say, but think you shouldn't.

It's this one: "5. I once worked at Walt Disney World"

Maybe because I'm jealous. When I was in high school and growing up in Southern California, one summer afternoon some buddies and I got in trouble messing around on a ride at Disneyland. They got away. I got nailed. Since then, I am officially on Mickey's Shit List. They took down my info and said if I ever goofed up in the park again, I would be BANNED FOR LIFE! :blink:

Glad you came to play, ANewOne.

It's this one: "5. I once worked at Walt Disney World"

Maybe because I'm jealous. When I was in high school and growing up in Southern California, one summer afternoon some buddies and I got in trouble messing around on a ride at Disneyland. They got away. I got nailed. Since then, I am officially on Mickey's Shit List. They took down my info and said if I ever goofed up in the park again, I would be BANNED FOR LIFE! :blink:

Glad you came to play, ANewOne.

Dude you got to be one bad ass mother to get Mickey Mouse pissed at you!.. :smackass::w00t:

I have to share this story with you guys about Disney World. A few years back I was at Disney for Gay Day. Every year on the first Saturday of June, Disney has Gay Day. (It falls on June the 4th this year.) Disney does not officially sponsor it of course. Nonetheless all the gays come from all over the state (and the whole country) to be there. Most of us wear red shirts as a symbol of pride and solidarity with each other in the park.

A few years back on Gay Day while standing in line for a ride....No comments from the peanut gallery! haha....I struck up a conversation with a really nice guy in a red shirt. He was telling me that he had been there the year before on Gay Day. (I had not.) So he was telling me this story about what had happened.

He said that a very large group of us gays had formed in front of Cinderella's Castle for the afternoon parade. Of course there are always little kids in strollers and small children around. So everyone on the gay side is generally very well behaved. This particular year it was the straights who caused a problem.

A bunch of far right religious people had come into the park with the goal of starting trouble. They had brought in sort of picket signs that they smuggled in at the gate. A little bit before the parade started the hateful, anti-gay homemade signs came out and they started jeering the gays. All of the usual homophobic name calling erupted. It quickly got tense and very ugly. And of course obviously this is in front of toddlers and small kids. And there are plenty of children of gay couples there also.

The guy telling me the story says, "But they (the protesters) didn't know one thing..." [His voice drops softly to that of a small child talking baby talk.]

"Mickey has his own police force. And Mickey doesn't liiike mean people." LOL :thumbup:

An army of Disney security swooped in on them in a hurry. Mickey's police quickly surrounded the whole group of protesters and pushed them back to the front gate where they were all told they were being ejected from the park. And they were.

I enjoy telling that story. I hope you guys liked it!

Just an impractical joke...

Dude you got to be one bad ass mother to get Mickey Mouse pissed at you!.. :smackass::w00t:

Dear Denny Bear,

Without question one's family lineage, the same effect of getting on "Mickey's Shit list" can result from filling the cookie jar with Exlax-enhanced chocolate chip cookies! I hear Smiley's cookies are "to die for", literally speaking, or at least wishing your were already dead.

Sincerely,

Stimpy