• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

oh you guys, stop flattering me. it will only get me in deeper inside you. wait, what?

Can we all hope that 84 might be your birth year? And not your age? haha

yeah, it's my birth year.

oh don I was meaning to the height. I am 5'4 and I love me some tall boys :) Standing next diesal was a dream but I am thinking if we add z's banter I might smile all day long lol.

can i add another random fact?

11. i'm gay and have sex with women. it's fun! i've only had sex with my best friend, but it is NOT that bad!

I love me some tall boys :) Standing next diesal was a dream but I am thinking if we add z's banter I might smile all day long lol.

I know, right? Diesal's height and smile suck all the oxygen out of the room. haha Have to wonder if Zyl's other dimensions are proportionate to his height. Like Diesal :tongue_smilie:

oh, you'll NEVER know.

the first time i had sex was with a guy. the first time i had sex willingly was a guy. i only had sex with my friend recently. she kind of asked me to do it since she was enjoying watching me change a lot and wanted to try it lol.

really? were you grossed out at first or is it true a hole is a hole?

well, i love my best friend and i wanted her to enjoy it. she got into it. i got her off, lol. but it felt good, a hole is a hole, i guess.

Zyl84,

Now to change the subject on you, because I've just got to know, Edward or Jacob?

JACOB. holy christmas, i want to do laundry on his abs!

if we're talking about the actor, i'm jacob. the character, mmmm Emmett!

Movie form, Emmett. Book, it was all about Edward. Didn't the people in charge of casting screw that one up?

i think they got the casting pretty dead on, actually. edward has an appeal, but emmett can bite whatever he wants b/c i'm in love with kellan lutz.