• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

i am mad they haven't made emmett as funny in the movies as he is in the books. I am going to see number 3 tomorrow.

What about Jacob?? :w00t: AKA Taylor Lautner

Attachments

• taylor-lautner-bulge-04.jpg
    taylor-lautner-bulge-04.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 33
zyl84, never is a long time. I happen to cling on to the fact that there is a Gay Heaven where we all walk around naked and hard. I hope to see you there.

By the way, I'm 6'2". What's 4 inches amongst friends?

zyl84, never is a long time. I happen to cling on to the fact that there is a Gay Heaven where we all walk around naked and hard. I hope to see you there.

By the way, I'm 6'2". What's 4 inches amongst friends?

i prefer 8" among friends. just sayin'.

I am going to add one more fact to z's list. He is more than do able :p Now I know why his friend couldn't keep her hands to her self cause I sure in hell wouldnt be able to :)..... btw I know slim and tampa will thank me later :)

Yeah Jenn, thanks for the wake-up call. 8^D

how did i miss this thread?

1. i'm very opinionated
2. i'm a chemist
3. i have a deaf dog
4. i love video games
5. i'm a fan of twilight
6. i'm a movie fanatic
7. i tend to speak my mind, a lot
8. i'm a taurus
9. i prefer oral over anal
10. i'm tall as fuck, 6'6...
After seeing your new avatar and the incredible picture that you posted on your page, I've gone back to read all of your posts. You are a fucking stud dude!!!

And your 6'6" too. Do you play basketball? You seem to be athletic as can be too. I'm always surprised when I discover a member of this site to be better looking than 95% of the models/actors that we wank off to here.

I know that David isn't chatting with us currently, but if you decided to take the plunge and go to Fort Lauderdale, I couldn't imagine him passing up the opportunity to immortalize you on his futon, but of course that would have to be your decision too.

I apologize for "gushing", but beautifully handsome naked 24 year olds have that effect on me. You are a total stud!!!

After seeing your new avatar and the incredible picture that you posted on your page, I've gone back to read all of your posts. You are a fucking stud dude!!!

And your 6'6" too. Do you play basketball? You seem to be athletic as can be too. I'm always surprised when I discover a member of this site to be better looking than 95% of the models/actors that we wank off to here.

I know that David isn't chatting with us currently, but if you decided to take the plunge and go to Fort Lauderdale, I couldn't imagine him passing up the opportunity to immortalize you on his futon, but of course that would have to be your decision too.

I apologize for "gushing", but beautifully handsome naked 24 year olds have that effect on me. You are a total stud!!!

i think i'll stay away from the futon. i didn't play basketball, but i'm big into fitness. i enjoy running and do it often. i love keeping myself toned. :) thank you for all your compliments, it was all Boy Gusher's provoking that made me do it.

I am going to add one more fact to z's list. He is more than do able :p Now I know why his friend couldn't keep her hands to her self cause I sure in hell wouldnt be able to :)..... btw I know slim and tampa will thank me later :)

it's all your fault!!!

what were you talking about? hah.

:biggrin: A little birdie told me to get my ass on the forum and check out some sexsay ass pictures!!!! Don't lie, you love it don't you Z?

:biggrin: A little birdie told me to get my ass on the forum and check out some sexsay ass pictures!!!! Don't lie, you love it don't you Z?

if i can be honest, i really don't think i'm all that hot! :) i do enjoy the attention though.