• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Finally, I meet people with the same qualities as myself.

LOL Especially the modesty part, right? :001_smile: A "secret" hug to you BBoy. And a reminder again that while Jayman, Slim and I may be some good catches, there are many VERY nice guys to be found in here.

LOL Especially the modesty part, right? :001_smile: A "secret" hug to you BBoy. And a reminder again that while Jayman, Slim and I may be some good catches, there are many VERY nice guys to be found in here.

Hi Tampa,
I've read the Diesal and Jimmy 3 thread, and yes there are some very nice and caring people. I look forward to sending some friend requsts out after this.

I do not know you guys, but wow finally some people that have a brain. I am so impressed with you friendship, your concerns, your honesty. I wish I could meet each and everyone of you and get to know all of you. What a group we could not be stopped at anything we started. Please keep up the Forum Talks. I may not say much as I don't want to bother anyone. But love to read what such good friends have to say. " I Don"t Mean To Prying "
Thank You Truly : Jerryx

Hi Jerrys
Please don't feel you are prying or bothering anyone.
We are a good bunch of pervs ... oops I mean guys - hehe - and we would love for you to join in the forum chats.
From my own experience I didn't expect to be saying much on here either but I am now up to nearly 1900 posts so don't be shy, just jump in & enjoy the fun :biggrin:

Thanks raysvq

But im as lost as a tourist in Arkansas without a road map.

Thanks raysvq

But im as lost as a tourist in Arkansas without a road map.

You'll get the hang of it Jerry. There are no limits on how much you are allowed to post. It is normal for brand new people to be joining all the time. Don't feel like you need to wait X amount of time to understand all the dynamics before you voice an opinion, share a personal insight or ask a question. Just jump in!

Why not post 10 Random Things on this very thread so that we can get to know you better?

Damn I hate these things its just Truth or Dare. I will have to think this out. I can't even upload a photo of myself. To many pixels. I guess this could be number 1. haha

I have been lost before and this looks a whole lot like it.

Hi Jerrys
Please don't feel you are prying or bothering anyone.
We are a good bunch of pervs ... oops I mean guys - hehe - and we would love for you to join in the forum chats.
From my own experience I didn't expect to be saying much on here either but I am now up to nearly 1900 posts so don't be shy, just jump in & enjoy the fun :biggrin:

Hiiiiii Jerry welcome .... and he was right the first time ....... he is a perv .. but there are worse perv's so we love him

Thats odd I have never seen him at the weekly perverts meetings!!!!

Welcome Jerrys, hope all is well with you tonight?

But I didn't know I was lost until I realized where I wasn't.
Thats when I knew I was lost.
But think God for my Gaydar, I searched out a tweek and followed him to his Sugar Daddy's house. Then I knew where I was. MY HOUSE...

NUMBER 2. I don't drink anymore. " Four D U I 's was enough.

Number 4. I still like sex and at 55 everything still works just fine.