• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

“Best of Broke Straight Boys”. Who next?

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Been looking at the first page of “highest rated” guys. Trying to think of who to do another “best of” for. I’m stuck. Here are my thoughts and would like to hear yours. Obviously newer guys aren’t an option as they don’t really have many scenes with the exception of Darron, who I’m already thinking of at the end of Summer.
-Ronan Kennedy
-Johnny Forza
-Brandon Evans
-Tanner Valentino
-Jos Alvarez
-Benjamin Dover and Ben Dover (2 part) lmao

As long as you’re opening up the choosing to the “peanut gallery”, I will voice my choice with an image. :drool:

IMG_1355.jpeg

Been looking at the first page of “highest rated” guys. Trying to think of who to do another “best of” for. I’m stuck. Here are my thoughts and would like to hear yours. Obviously newer guys aren’t an option as they don’t really have many scenes with the exception of Darron, who I’m already thinking of at the end of Summer.
-Ronan Kennedy
-Johnny Forza
-Brandon Evans
-Tanner Valentino
-Jos Alvarez
G
-Ronan Kennedy
-Johnny Forza
-Brandon Evans
-Tanner Valentino
-Jos Alvarez
go ~2014-15 maybe Brandon or Ronan Kennedy to start. Brandon was from what about 2015 until right at the pandemic?

I'd give an honorable mention to Zeno Kostas. His orgasms and cumshots often looked like he was having a seizure and on the verge of fainting.