• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

I enjoy learning a little bit more about the models like most fans do. I particularly like the way Damien has gone through the threads and posted comments and interacted with the fans and gives that personal touch! What I really enjoy however, is not just getting all of the information in one place (although it is great too) Damien often makes a reference to past scenes, promotes upcoming scenes and places for me (the audience) to find other bits of information! Not only do I think this a great way to "market" ones self, but the site as well! While checking out these other places, I have come across information that I found interesting but, I wasn't really looking for! It's all good! So, I must compliment Damien on this! Keep doin' what 'cha do!

Awww thanks bud ;) I like to go back in time and cool around a bit ;)

:001_smile: You're quite welcome!!!!

HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR PPL THAT HAVNT SEEN IT!

Hello ladies and gentle men my name is Brandon Biss. I am 20 years old and the story that you are about to hear is sad confusing and insane. When I was growing up I only lived with my mother. My dad wasn’t in the picture. He owed child support and ended up going to jail for not paying. Growing up I didn’t really know what perfect parents were. I would always see kid’s moms coming to the football games and the soccer game even practices. But sadly not mine. And growing up I would continue asking myself why? Why doesn’t my mother care about me? She never went on field trips; she would never stay and watch my football practices like all the other good parents. Instead she would either drop me off and not pick me up and totally forget or I would have to ride my bike to practice and then home after a hard practice. But I continued to stay positive and strong. My mother had another child with a different guy. I ended up watching my brother every night and cooking dinner because my mom was caught up on drinking at bars and meeting new guys. She just recently had my little sister 3 years ago with a different dude even though she’s still married on top of that he beats her, their constantly fighting and getting in trouble. Growing up and observing the people and situations around me I can defiantly say I have learned a lot. Some stuff I wish I didn’t learn. I moved away from my mother when I was 14 and have been living with my grandmother ever since. If it wasn’t for her I would have nowhere to go.

I have always felt like the black sheep. My family doesn’t understand the way I act sometimes. I’m as real as they come. One thing I hate the most is when people act fake. Don’t try and be my friend because I’m in the same room as you. if you don’t like me let it be and leave it at that but I will not play games with you and get emotionally involved in bullshit. I simply do not have the time or the patients for it. If you keep it real with me I will 100% keep it real with you. I don’t say what I don’t mean so either take it or leave it. I’ve played soccer and football growing up. I work out every day. I graduated from high school. I didn’t go to college mainly because I think I’m a “rare diamond in the rough" just waiting to be found. I show off all the time I’m the ultimate pretty boy. I’ve had no problem getting what I want sexually. I attract women and men. Most guys get jealous because I can get attractive girls and also suck dick. Honestly if you’re a sexual freak and smart in the sheets like me and my role model Trey Songz then you will have no problem getting your meat beat

At the moment I have a girl friend. She knows I’m bi she’s ok with it. It turns a lot of girls on so I wasn’t really scared to just come out and tell her. She’s against me doing this and I can totally understand why but me doing this could/will open so many doors in my life. I’m the type of person that doesn’t give up on my goals. Once there set I’m all for completing them I never leave a job unfinished. If you couldn’t tell already I’m a really blunt person I’ll tell you what you don’t want to hear but you need to. I’m a very impatient person you mind as well call me Russian to.....HAHAHAHA get it Russian??? Hahaha but anyways as for work I build houses and I’m also a chef at two restaurants. But still undecided on what I truly what to do. I love proving people wrong. if you doubt me I will always prove you wrong simple as that like Tony Montana said "I got my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no body" life is too short to live with regrets and unspoken words you never know when you last day will arrive.

So really the main question is am I worthy enough? Under my terms I think I have what it takes but you tell me considering you guys will be the ones watching. I’m very rare and unique you will not find any one like me. I’m not like all the other guys out there. Don’t judge a book by its cover take some time out to flip through. Most people think I’m straight I love the shock factor I get to provide them with. I love the thrill, the reaction I get. If you want to learn more about me feel free to check out my profile or follow me on Facebook.com/kyleant987, twitter or instagram @Damienkylebsb and thank you again for taking the time out considering me as a candidate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AubzwgDfSVo

Dear Brandon Biss/Damien Kyle,

I feel I owe you an apology, especially after reading this remarkable letter you posted. It was written on Feb 11th of this year and now it is almost December before my discovering it. I leave your letter wondering what universe I have been living in? I had not the least notion this letter of yours existed, as I in no way post as frequently as I used to, even two or more years ago when I was much more active.

As I understand you are a plain spoken person who is very direct with no fancy frills, no BS. I made a lot of stupid assumptions as to the person I stupidly assumed you were, based only on my perceptions. I am interested to learn that you have French background representing part of your identity. I am half-French myself and until today, I never dreamed any such connection existed between you and me. I didn't take notice of some of your many postings because I did not have a clue of your many earlier struggles to lift yourself up from your circumstances at home. One thing that I think is fair to assume about me is that once someone has caught my attention based on their personal struggle to arrive at a career that suits their personal goals, all I can say is that the fight one has to engage in is the proof of their personal strength and dignity.

I have asked myself why I did not become aware of you earlier and I guess due to various health problems (I'm 65 and unlike you, I am in poor physical health). All I know is after being a high school counselor for 36 years, before retiring, I have had countless dealings with others who struggled with the misfortune of coming from non-supportive homes, such as you confirmed in your lengthy but brutally honest letter. To your own benefit, you have successfully turned around this set-back by making it into something positive by the strength of character you possess! I have nothing but admiration for such a personal struggle and accomplishments guided by your determination for some well deserved self-respect!

Like you I too came from an abusive home environment coming from my father's verbally abusive way he chose to communicate. Fortunately for me, after he was diagnosed with Leukemia when I turned 13, he returned from the military and lived another 2 years filled with his abusive rantings that continued up till I turned 15 when he died shortly thereafter. I chalked much of this negative environment he created while at home as fallout from his military service in Europe during WWII and what I feel was most likely a still medically unrecognized case of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder that guaranteed he was pretty much impossible to live with in civilian life and made everyone(including himself) miserable around him.

P.S. Also, like you, I love uncut cocks too! My very first guy I went down on was uncut and I admired mostly that he still had all of his standard equipment intact and fully accounted for when he filled my mouth up with his cum. At the time I didn't enjoy the taste mixed in with a few stray hairs. I remembered so much wanting to brush my teeth afterwards! Cum for sure is an acquired taste, like drinking beer for the first time. But life went on anyway whether I liked it or not! I say this with all humility, should my other posts offended you in any way! Please excuse me for my ignorance?

Sincerely,

Frankie, AKA Stimpy

One thing that I think is fair to assume about me is that once someone has caught my attention based on their personal struggle to arrive at a career that suits their personal goals, all I can say is that the fight one has to engage in is the proof of their personal strength and dignity.

To your own benefit, you have successfully turned around this set-back by making it into something positive by the strength of character you possess! I have nothing but admiration for such a personal struggle and accomplishments guided by your determination for some well deserved self-respect!

Dear Stimpy,

I have always admired Damien for the way he has been able to overcome all the hardships of his upbringing. I don't know how he managed to come out of this even halfway sane in order to be the man he is today.

Don't beat yourself up too much over not seeing this post earlier. It was never posted in the forum here before now. This post is actually taken from Damien's self-introduction on the BSB TV forum, when he was applying to be on the tv show. :) He does have a very compelling story. There's a whole lot more there with Damien than meets the eye.

All I know is this Damion in Seattle loves him!!! Not meant to sound creepy though haha Great 3some scene Damien Kyle!!! Spin the bottom reference was funny as hell.

Sincerely,

Frankie, AKA Stimpy

Stimpy; That was the most beautifully put letter I think I have ever read! I think/hope Damien will appreciate that sentiment and support. Just to mention, I do think for his Broke Straight Boys and fans, he does prefer to be "Damien", I did read that in a post. I recognized his determination in one of his scenes! He went from (in my opinion) screaming, tortured soul (while bottoming) to concentrating on his breathing, and eventually, he was the hottest bottom I had watched on Broke Straight Boys in a while! That look on his face was something significant to me. I could see that he was (in a sense) summoning all of his strength and determination to make his performance better. When I watch these boys in scenes, I read body language and facial expressions a lot, I pick up on different things. I gained a different appreciation for Damien from that moment on and have since been huge admirer of his! Ironically, this was all before watching his audition video for Broke Straight Boys-TV! So yeah, I've got much love and respect for this young man too!

Thank you for being so down to earth and thoughtful!

Stimpy; That was the most beautifully put letter I think I have ever read! I think/hope Damien will appreciate that sentiment and support. Just to mention, I do think for his Broke Straight Boys and fans, he does prefer to be "Damien", I did read that in a post. I recognized his determination in one of his scenes! He went from (in my opinion) screaming, tortured soul (while bottoming) to concentrating on his breathing, and eventually, he was the hottest bottom I had watched on Broke Straight Boys in a while! That look on his face was something significant to me. I could see that he was (in a sense) summoning all of his strength and determination to make his performance better. When I watch these boys in scenes, I read body language and facial expressions a lot, I pick up on different things. I gained a different appreciation for Damien from that moment on and have since been huge admirer of his! Ironically, this was all before watching his audition video for Broke Straight Boys-TV! So yeah, I've got much love and respect for this young man too!

Dear Betudidntknow,

In deed I do respect Damien Kyle very much now that I have an appreciation of his past. I always knew that he was beautiful and special, but I had no idea until I read his equally beautiful letter. I so much appreciate anyone that can bare their soul with a take it or leave it attitude. He does not have an ounce of self-pity nor does Damien Kyle seem to be manipulative. He just calls it as he sees it, and I have to respect that great quality in him.

Because so many models have been in denial concerning their being BI and a Broke Straight Boys model as well, I had noticed much before reading Damien Kyle's letter, how intense he was during times he was being fucked, really enjoying it for all that it was worth, but in a deeply personal and quiet way. I can't tell you how much it means to me to know he is that open and honest he presents himself with no put on airs whereas some more vocal models who had to let us know every inch of the way how it felt in their ass to the point of exaggeration. On the other hand, Damien Kyle is the most honest model about his inner feelings that I can remember since starting with Broke Straight Boys in 3/2010. Damien Kyle has truly won me over and I hope someday to be able to express this to him directly, now that I understand him so much better.

I love his personal intensity and I hope, in a non-creepy sort of way, he will take a little time out to become more familiar with me as well! IO understand the significant age difference we have, but I nonetheless feel I can at the very minimum be a staunch supporter for someone that truly deserves my deepest respect and support.

Also, I think this is the first time that you and I have interacted on such a deep level as well. I always put a lot of my self into what ever I am writing and then, rewriting it many times over just to state accurately how strongly I feel about the subject at hand. Timing is no object to me. I always write in a wordy fashion, but I do that strictly to attempt to get my message across as accurately as I can! I to admire the clear and concise way in which you wrote your reply to me. I leave knowing without a doubt in my mind that you also feel strongly about Damien Kyle, much as I do as well! What is the way you would like to be called by me? Frankie is really my family's way of addressing me when away from the public and I only share it with those I really would like to know better as well. It has a level of familiarity associated with it that makes me feel relaxed and free to be me. On the other hand, Stimpy is a special nickname given to me by a great personal friend that related our special friendship to that of the cartoon characters of "Ren & Stimpy". It also holds a special sentimental feeling I associate fondly with it as well.

Thank you for your earlier kind words! It means a lot to me personally! Would be pleased to correspond with you at any time.

Sincerely,

Frankie

I enjoy learning a little bit more about the models like most fans do. I particularly like the way Damien has gone through the threads and posted comments and interacted with the fans and gives that personal touch! What I really enjoy however, is not just getting all of the information in one place (although it is great too) Damien often makes a reference to past scenes, promotes upcoming scenes and places for me (the audience) to find other bits of information! Not only do I think this a great way to "market" ones self, but the site as well! While checking out these other places, I have come across information that I found interesting but, I wasn't really looking for! It's all good! So, I must compliment Damien on this! Keep doin' what 'cha do!

thanks bro im always here to help & i love to keep everyone updated & in the loop no one should be left out :p

I feel I owe you an apology, especially after reading this remarkable letter you posted. It was written on Feb 11th of this year and now it is almost December before my discovering it. I leave your letter wondering what universe I have been living in? I had not the least notion this letter of yours existed, as I in no way post as frequently as I used to, even two or more years ago when I was much more active.

As I understand you are a plain spoken person who is very direct with no fancy frills, no BS. I made a lot of stupid assumptions as to the person I stupidly assumed you were, based only on my perceptions. I am interested to learn that you have French background representing part of your identity. I am half-French myself and until today, I never dreamed any such connection existed between you and me. I didn't take notice of some of your many postings because I did not have a clue of your many earlier struggles to lift yourself up from your circumstances at home. One thing that I think is fair to assume about me is that once someone has caught my attention based on their personal struggle to arrive at a career that suits their personal goals, all I can say is that the fight one has to engage in is the proof of their personal strength and dignity.

I have asked myself why I did not become aware of you earlier and I guess due to various health problems (I'm 65 and unlike you, I am in poor physical health). All I know is after being a high school counselor for 36 years, before retiring, I have had countless dealings with others who struggled with the misfortune of coming from non-supportive homes, such as you confirmed in your lengthy but brutally honest letter. To your own benefit, you have successfully turned around this set-back by making it into something positive by the strength of character you possess! I have nothing but admiration for such a personal struggle and accomplishments guided by your determination for some well deserved self-respect!

Like you I too came from an abusive home environment coming from my father's verbally abusive way he chose to communicate. Fortunately for me, after he was diagnosed with Leukemia when I turned 13, he returned from the military and lived another 2 years filled with his abusive rantings that continued up till I turned 15 when he died shortly thereafter. I chalked much of this negative environment he created while at home as fallout from his military service in Europe during WWII and what I feel was most likely a still medically unrecognized case of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder that guaranteed he was pretty much impossible to live with in civilian life and made everyone(including himself) miserable around him.

P.S. Also, like you, I love uncut cocks too! My very first guy I went down on was uncut and I admired mostly that he still had all of his standard equipment intact and fully accounted for when he filled my mouth up with his cum. At the time I didn't enjoy the taste mixed in with a few stray hairs. I remembered so much wanting to brush my teeth afterwards! Cum for sure is an acquired taste, like drinking beer for the first time. But life went on anyway whether I liked it or not! I say this with all humility, should my other posts offended you in any way! Please excuse me for my ignorance?

Sincerely,

Frankie, AKA Stimpy

You My Friend Are A Great Wise Person & I Will Always Respect What You Have To Say. Thank You For Your Kind Words No Need To Say Sorry :)

Thank You Also Betudidntknow! You All Are Great And I Will AlWays Appreciate What You Guys Have To Say. You All Help/Helped Me Out & Have Been There For Me So Thank You Again.

Greetings my friend...

You My Friend Are A Great Wise Person & I Will Always Respect What You Have To Say. Thank You For Your Kind Words No Need To Say Sorry :)

Dear Damien,

Thank you so very much for your reply. Personally, I think you have the makings of a far, far better man than me! I also think your writing is the key and, with all due respect, I definitely want to encourage you to continue writing about yourself, knowing that with it, your increase in self-understanding will naturally follow.

After spending 36 closeted years dedicating myself to high school aged students as their Counselor, upon my retirement I quickly wanted an avenue where I could feel free to be Gay. By sheer good luck, I found this Broke Straight Boys forum to be precisely what I was looking for, namely something"highly therapeutic for me" writing about my private issues, coming from years of mostly verbal abuse I endured till age 15 from my father.

When I first realized the existence of this feature on Broke Straight Boys, the matter of contributing my innermost thoughts was viewed as an opportunity that has served me very well since then. It helped me develop a more objective perspective on my childhood experiences, while at the same time offering others some reality of what many others may have suffered through, besides myself. In my Counselor Training, I was always taught to respect the individual's perspective who was sharing their personal feelings(free from my judgments or prejudices)!

I want to thank you for the manner in which you took my explanation for my actions. I like to think I always give the other party "the benefit of doubt", but my apology was also for this temporary "lapse in judgment". Someday, as a consequence of your writing on our forum, I hope you will be blessed with the realization of the many personal benefits that have come directly from your efforts at communicating honestly and, in your own words, being "really blunt" at times!

I am most proud to know you better,

Frankie

What no comment on your latest scene with Cage Kafig? haha It was pretty good Damien Kyle!! Along with Pauly you three are among my Favs right now. Hope things are going well with you. I haven't received my Xmas card yet, but checking the mailbox everyday!!!! Let us know that everything is going well with you guys. p.s. what about my mighty Seahawks this year...

......what about my mighty Seahawks this year...
We know, we know, your mighty Seahawks won again yesterday defeating my New York Giants in embarrassing fashion, but do you have to mention it on every thread????? I come to this site to forget about my troubles and you are here "rubbing it in my face". You are a mean, mean man PeterH of Seattle. :frown:

Sorry Damien for Peter hijacking your thread. :offtopic:

Damien with dog.jpgI saw this very cute photo of a dog...and Damien, thought I would share.

Found it on one of his fan Tumblr pages: http://megadkfan.tumblr.com/page/11

View attachment 11262I saw this very cute photo of a dog...and Damien, thought I would share.

Found it on one of his fan Tumblr pages: http://megadkfan.tumblr.com/page/11

i Have A Bunch Of Photos With My Dog Buddy :) Have You All Seen The Latest Member Of The Damien Kyle Fam? Her Name Is Duches :) Either Check Out My Facebook For Photos Or Instagram @DamienKyleBSB...& Sorry I Haven't Posted Lately Ive Had Alot Going On But Im Glad To Be Back And Chatting With You All

Hey Damien Kyle, you mentioned above and on another thread about things going on outside of Broke Straight Boys I hope your things are working out. We hate to see our (well mine) :) boy going through crap, but remember it's how we handle lifes uphill battles and what we learn from it, thats what makes us stronger individuals. Chin up my boy and change only what you have control over and a clear head to know what you don't. Best wishes from the home of "The Seahawks" and maybe we'll meet up with Pats in the meadowlands.

Hey Damien Kyle, you mentioned above and on another thread about things going on outside of Broke Straight Boys I hope your things are working out. We hate to see our (well mine) :) boy going through crap, but remember it's how we handle lifes uphill battles and what we learn from it, thats what makes us stronger individuals. Chin up my boy and change only what you have control over and a clear head to know what you don't. Best wishes from the home of "The Seahawks" and maybe we'll meet up with Pats in the meadowlands.

yeah everything has gotten better or at least i hope will get better. Ive Been Hiting The Gym To Get Rid Of The Stress Of Being A BrokeBoy. Im Going To Go Get A Second Job Soon. Not Two Sure If I Want To Get Back In To Retail Or Cooking...But Thank You For Being Concerned & Support :) I Mean Now That I Think About It...Why Not Get A Job At My Gym HAHA...I Think I'l Try Tomorrow And Let You Know How It Went

Damien, I worked as a cook for a guy who owned a deli/catering business way back in the day. I loved every minute of it and still cook for the occasional large crowd. Some good friends of mine in Boston operate a Buddhist temple which does regular retreats up in Vermont. I go there for the retreats as cook for a week, enjoying my own version of a retreat. I also have done a couple of similar events for some folks in Houston and Seattle as well as some parties around here in San Francisco. But I have to say that you don't get rich cooking or even as a chef, unless you have your own restaurant. Of course, it is more fun than retail and you eat a lot better.

The gym isn't a bad idea it you can get some clients and do some training for people. Whatever you decide to do, my best wishes to you and may this coming year be one of happiness and good fortune in all ways including financial.