• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Whatever you decide to do, my best wishes to you and may this coming year be one of happiness and good fortune in all ways including financial.

Juanjo speaks for many of us Damien. I hope that the new year is one of the best ever for you. :)

Damien, I worked as a cook for a guy who owned a deli/catering business way back in the day. I loved every minute of it and still cook for the occasional large crowd. Some good friends of mine in Boston operate a Buddhist temple which does regular retreats up in Vermont. I go there for the retreats as cook for a week, enjoying my own version of a retreat. I also have done a couple of similar events for some folks in Houston and Seattle as well as some parties around here in San Francisco. But I have to say that you don't get rich cooking or even as a chef, unless you have your own restaurant. Of course, it is more fun than retail and you eat a lot better.

The gym isn't a bad idea it you can get some clients and do some training for people. Whatever you decide to do, my best wishes to you and may this coming year be one of happiness and good fortune in all ways including financial.

very true not looking to get rich just stable. and im sure 2014 will be a great year! thank you for your support.

Juanjo speaks for many of us Damien. I hope that the new year is one of the best ever for you. :)

aww thank you tampa <3 you've always been there for me and i too hope 2014 will be the high light of my life :)

aww thank you tampa <3 you've always been there for me and i too hope 2014 will be the high light of my life :)

And then of course that from 2014 on, it just keeps getting better. haha :wink: I'm sure that with the release of the tv show, we will see even more of the person inside. You had such a tough upbringing with so many obstacles to overcome. As I said before over on the tv forum, I don't know how you made it out of childhood halfway sane.

But you did. And even more than halfway sane. lol :wink: I really commend you on that. You're a survivor and a thriver Damien.

Your personality really carried a great part of the BTS Christmas vid. Thank you for that also! haha :001_smile:

Damien, can I just give you a big hug, you have lots of tough stuff going on and hugs make most people feel better. You may be adverse to hugs though, who knows? So how about a hug?

WTF Tampa doesn't like you haha Us members get attached to some of our models and we really do care what happens to you off screen. You got lots of fans on here, but nobody loves you like Tampa, Ms "K" and me. lol

WTF Tampa doesn't like you haha Us members get attached to some of our models and we really do care what happens to you off screen. You got lots of fans on here, but nobody loves you like Tampa, Ms "K" and me. lol

Oh you think? Betudidntknow, I'm his greatest admirer!:biggrin:

And then of course that from 2014 on, it just keeps getting better. haha :wink: I'm sure that with the release of the tv show, we will see even more of the person inside. You had such a tough upbringing with so many obstacles to overcome. As I said before over on the tv forum, I don't know how you made it out of childhood halfway sane.

But you did. And even more than halfway sane. lol :wink: I really commend you on that. You're a survivor and a thriver Damien.

Your personality really carried a great part of the BTS Christmas vid. Thank you for that also! haha :001_smile:

Thank You So Much Tampa, Even Though I Had A Hard Upbringing Ive Never Let It Stop Me From Anything. I Want To Be A Role Model Or Talk To If They Ever Needed Help Getting Through. & I Had A Great Time During The Christmas Video Im Glad You Enjoyed It!

Damien, can I just give you a big hug, you have lots of tough stuff going on and hugs make most people feel better. You may be adverse to hugs though, who knows? So how about a hug?

Awwwww :) I Love Hugs So Sure!

And I Will For Ever Be So Thankful For You All <3

Thank You So Much Tampa, Even Though I Had A Hard Upbringing Ive Never Let It Stop Me From Anything. I Want To Be A Role Model Or Talk To If They Ever Needed Help Getting Through. & I Had A Great Time During The Christmas Video Im Glad You Enjoyed It!

Indeed Damien! :)

We can either let our stories of the past define our futures, or we can rise above them to take control of our own destinies. We can create our own present and future happiness...irrespective of the past. In your own way Damien you already are a role model for that very idea. :)

I'm so happy you feel that way about wanting to help others who have been through some tough times in their pasts also.

Hi Damian
I don't know if you are still checking this thread, but I just want you to know I am trying my best to get your rating up so you'll be in the top 5 or 10 where you belong. I started a thread called Broke Straight Boys past and present and asked the question. I went to your model page and saw your overall rating but do not know how to give you a 5 to boost your rating. I'd appreciate any advice. You are a true favorite. I love watching you. Thanks, man. Hope you can help. I'm sure trying to help you. fwcoach

Hi Damian
I don't know if you are still checking this thread, but I just want you to know I am trying my best to get your rating up so you'll be in the top 5 or 10 where you belong. I started a thread called Broke Straight Boys past and present and asked the question. I went to your model page and saw your overall rating but do not know how to give you a 5 to boost your rating. I'd appreciate any advice. You are a true favorite. I love watching you. Thanks, man. Hope you can help. I'm sure trying to help you. fwcoach

Aww Thank You Man And Yea The Rating System Has Been All Messed Up. People Dont Know That Not Only Can They Vote For The Scene But They Can Also Rate The Performer. Thank You So Much For The Support <3 TeamDK!

Damian, I have tried and tried to give you a 5 rating on your page, but nothing happens. If I click on the stars on the pages of other guys, the stars blink as if my rating has been tabulated. But the stars on your page do not. Something must be wrong, and I hope it can be checked. Thanks for your response to my last post. You are a hell of a sexy guy, and I love watching you perform. Keep coming back! You have an awesome body--every part and inch of it!! Thanks for entertaining us as much as you do.

Hey, Damien ~

I have not had the opportunity to write on the board for some time, but. . . . I want to tell you, over the past year, all your scenes have been FANTASTIC. My admiration for you has grown, and grown. (As soon as I am done writing this letter, I am going to add you to my "favourite boys' list" - and as silly as that is, it reflects my appreciation of all you are giving to us here. . . and your beauty, as well :)

Even more significantly (as far as I am concerned) the beautiful letter you shared with everyone on here. . . moved me to tears. My boyfriend has gone through a lot of the same issues you have, with family, and etc. - - - and I know that those difficult memories of early times really take a toll on a person: and take a lot of strength to overcome. But just have faith and courage, and. . . you WILL!

Damien, you are marvelously beautiful, fantastically sweet and kind, and you are TRUE b/f material - for ANY girl or boy who's lucky enough to win your heart. I think it is a TREMENDOUS privilege to know you, as a human being, and now (knowing a little more of your story) you are going to be in my prayers, every day.

God bless you and keep you, Damien - you are a real sweetheart, and we are so, so, privileged to know you. Thank you for all your kindness, and goodness, and all you have done, for us: and for me, personally.

"A" OXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO17DIeI7Ec

Hey, Damien ~

I have not had the opportunity to write on the board for some time, but. . . . I want to tell you, over the past year, all your scenes have been FANTASTIC. My admiration for you has grown, and grown. (As soon as I am done writing this letter, I am going to add you to my "favourite boys' list" - and as silly as that is, it reflects my appreciation of all you are giving to us here. . . and your beauty, as well :)

Even more significantly (as far as I am concerned) the beautiful letter you shared with everyone on here. . . moved me to tears. My boyfriend has gone through a lot of the same issues you have, with family, and etc. - - - and I know that those difficult memories of early times really take a toll on a person: and take a lot of strength to overcome. But just have faith and courage, and. . . you WILL!

Damien, you are marvelously beautiful, fantastically sweet and kind, and you are TRUE b/f material - for ANY girl or boy who's lucky enough to win your heart. I think it is a TREMENDOUS privilege to know you, as a human being, and now (knowing a little more of your story) you are going to be in my prayers, every day.

God bless you and keep you, Damien - you are a real sweetheart, and we are so, so, privileged to know you. Thank you for all your kindness, and goodness, and all you have done, for us: and for me, personally.

"A" OXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO17DIeI7Ec

Awww thanks man <3

Awww,

You're welcome, Damien. You're a real sweetheart. And I have so come to look forward to all your updates on Broke Straight Boys - not just for your beauty; but also for your sweetness, and for those lovely glimpses of you, as a human being. (I also LOVED that YT update of you and Paul and some of the others, going through the fast-food drive-through: that was brilliant!)

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

it looks like you and paul are having a lot of fun doing this