• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Attachments

• 8X10-damien-kyle.jpg
    8X10-damien-kyle.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 48
Thanks Damien for the chat on Flirt4Free; you are yummy! I really loved your openness and Paul's giggling in the background, while he was stroking himself. True to my work, Steve and I "finished" by wetting yet another puppy pad...so glad they sell them in 150 count boxes!

Dude, where the fuck are you? hows your hand? things going okay? you know you can't just ignore us on the forum and expect that to be okay!!!!lol Check in and let us know how you are buddy.

hahahaha my bad peter and everyone else ive been really busy lately trying to find a new place and geting a second job. my hand is all healed up everything is back to normal im back to work for Broke Straight Boys i should have some scene coming soon :) Sorry i went away for a while and thank you for caring and taking the time out to check up on me. you can alway follow me at facebook.com/DamienKyleBSB & Twitter @DamienKyleBSB and ive also been live doing web cam shows :)

you can alway follow me at facebook.com/DamienKyleBSB & Twitter @DamienKyleBSB and ive also been live doing web cam shows :)

And may I add, the photos are very sexy and usually include Paul, or at least a "part" of him.:001_tongue:

hahahaha my bad peter and everyone else ive been really busy lately trying to find a new place and geting a second job. my hand is all healed up everything is back to normal im back to work for Broke Straight Boys i should have some scene coming soon :) Sorry i went away for a while and thank you for caring and taking the time out to check up on me. you can alway follow me at facebook.com/DamienKyleBSB & Twitter @DamienKyleBSB and ive also been live doing web cam shows :)
Except for the new house looking, I'm glad things are "back to normal". Us formites over the years tend to really like certain models and we honestly care about them as people not just (eye candy) and you have won the hearts of a lot of us my boy!! Look forward to your upcoming scenes, and thanks for checking in. Peter

I Have A Scene Coming Out Soon!! :) Any Thoughts On How It Might Go?

I look forward to seeing you on camera again, but honestly not a huge fan of Ian's. I started to like him until he said some crap on another thread about other models and I think his real personality came out and it wasn"t cool. I loved Paul's remarks about you on the latest BTS. "he can be bitchy if he hasn't eaten" lol This I totally understand, if William hadn't eaten don't you dare ask him to do anything. I love the grouchy boy type!!!lol I sent a friend request on FB awhile back, but didn't get an answer.

I Have A Scene Coming Out Soon!! :) Any Thoughts On How It Might Go?

I think it will go really well. My friend Peter and I will have to agree to disagree about Ian. lol Any scene with the two of you in it is probably going to be very good. Looks like you're taking one for the team Damien. haha

Hahaha it feels like I always take it for the team...what can I say I'm a team player ;) and the scene with Ian should be good I think we did a great job while creating it.

I look forward to seeing you on camera again, but honestly not a huge fan of Ian's. I started to like him until he said some crap on another thread about other models and I think his real personality came out and it wasn"t cool. I loved Paul's remarks about you on the latest BTS. "he can be bitchy if he hasn't eaten" lol This I totally understand, if William hadn't eaten don't you dare ask him to do anything. I love the grouchy boy type!!!lol I sent a friend request on FB awhile back, but didn't get an answer.
Lol pail canon knows me best and yes it's true I can be come a real bitch if I go with out eating ;)

Damien - I just watched your scene with Ian. Damn dude. Hot as hell. The only thing I didn't like is I wish it had been me munching your ass.

hahahaha thanks bro :) glad you enjoyed it!

Do you enjoy having multiple partners, or are you a "one person" type of guy? This can apply to both Broke Straight Boys and your personal life? Also, may we know your workout routine? You are definitely gorgeous with a very sexy body!:blushing:

Do you enjoy having multiple partners, or are you a "one person" type of guy? This can apply to both Broke Straight Boys and your personal life? Also, may we know your workout routine? You are definitely gorgeous with a very sexy body!:blushing:

If I'm looking to settle down then yes I will be a one person type a guy but for now since I fuck dudes at work as a job it's kinda hard to be a one person type of guy with out jealously eventually playing it's role. And when I go to the gym I don't really have a routine..haha mark knows.. I smoke a blunt before walking in and then I just go hop on a machine or do a bunch of pull ups to get the blood flowing. I always work on my abs. I switch on and off on days doing upper to lower. Il admit I Havnt really worked only lower half but all that is about to change. I'm tryn to get a butt lol

I enjoy learning a little bit more about the models like most fans do. I particularly like the way Damien has gone through the threads and posted comments and interacted with the fans and gives that personal touch! What I really enjoy however, is not just getting all of the information in one place (although it is great too) Damien often makes a reference to past scenes, promotes upcoming scenes and places for me (the audience) to find other bits of information! Not only do I think this a great way to "market" ones self, but the site as well! While checking out these other places, I have come across information that I found interesting but, I wasn't really looking for! It's all good! So, I must compliment Damien on this! Keep doin' what 'cha do!