• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Damn Damien Kyle!!!! I just watched your threeway with Cage Kafig and Johnny. I know it was filmed a few months back, but I'm sure you haven't forgotten that day. Great scene you bottom slut!!!:smiley-love001:

Hey Damien,

You did a really good job in your threeway scene with Johnny and Cage Kafig. By far you did most of the work. As far as the Bukkake part at the end, I don't blame you at all for not be thrilled by it. lol You took two for the team and reinforced to all the fans your dedication to putting in a solid performance.

Thank you Damien! :thumbup1:

I will ask you as well...how do you like my new Avatar? I think it's perfect...like you two!:001_wub:

Awww,

You're welcome, Damien. You're a real sweetheart. And I have so come to look forward to all your updates on Broke Straight Boys - not just for your beauty; but also for your sweetness, and for those lovely glimpses of you, as a human being. (I also LOVED that YT update of you and Paul and some of the others, going through the fast-food drive-through: that was brilliant!)

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

hahaha Im Glad You Liked It As Much As I Did Puting It Together For You All To Enjoy. I Made Another BTS Clip & Posted It On My FB Page & YouTube. Let Me Know What You Think About The New One I Just Made.

http://youtu.be/4ppFQB-4jNo

Hey Damien,

You did a really good job in your threeway scene with Johnny and Cage Kafig. By far you did most of the work. As far as the Bukkake part at the end, I don't blame you at all for not be thrilled by it. lol You took two for the team and reinforced to all the fans your dedication to putting in a solid performance.

Thank you Damien! :thumbup1:

Awww Thank You Tampa & Your Welcome. Two Good Guys To Be Paired With.

peter :) your too funny hahaha
Hey did you watch the Superbowl? I feel bad for you Denver guys who are Bronco fans, but my Seahawks kicked their asses!!! Our big parade is tomorrow in downtown Seattle. This is a great city to live in and we deserve this great win.

Hahaha me and Shannon & Kaden Alexander wanted the Seahawks to win! We had a great time during the supper bowl. I don't even remember anything going on hahaha

hahaha Im Glad You Liked It As Much As I Did Puting It Together For You All To Enjoy. I Made Another BTS Clip & Posted It On My FB Page & YouTube. Let Me Know What You Think About The New One I Just Made.

http://youtu.be/4ppFQB-4jNo

Thanks "Biscuit":001_wub: (I hope you don't mind that I called you that). I really enjoyed that clip and I really enjoy seeing the "guys" just being themselves. I adore Ms. Sabrina too! She is the "perfect Den Mom". (ie: Cub Scouts.) Really great to see this side of the models; is Romeo :001_wub: always so quite? Kaden Alexander is a doll too! Paul is a great "little shaker", Dakota and Ian...all of you guys together interact pretty well so, I guess it makes doing scenes together more "comfortable"? I'm guessing?

Thanks "Biscuit":001_wub: (I hope you don't mind that I called you that). I really enjoyed that clip and I really enjoy seeing the "guys" just being themselves. I adore Ms. Sabrina too! She is the "perfect Den Mom". (ie: Cub Scouts.) Really great to see this side of the models; is Romeo :001_wub: always so quite? Kaden Alexander is a doll too! Paul is a great "little shaker", Dakota and Ian...all of you guys together interact pretty well so, I guess it makes doing scenes together more "comfortable"? I'm guessing?

No I Dont Mind. Im Glad You Liked The Video I Put Together :) Wasnt The Best But I Though It Was Funny & Needed To Be Shared.

That video was great! same with the taco bell video we made! if you guys haven't seen what were talking about yet your missing out!

You guys sure abuse poor Sabrina. lol I hope you make it up to her later by being nicer off camera.

sabrina sabrina sabrina what can we do next to poor old little Sabrina :)