• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Hi Damien Kyle. What's up? We haven't seen you here for a while and I was wondering when you're coming back to shoot some more scenes?

Boy, mikey, must be a slow day in Brooklyn. You're going thread-trolling. No one has posted on this thread in two months and Damien hasn't posted on the forum since 12/27. You still think he's reading the forum? I think both he and Paul have put Broke Straight Boys in their rear view mirrors!

Boy, mikey, must be a slow day in Brooklyn. You're going thread-trolling. No one has posted on this thread in two months and Damien hasn't posted on the forum since 12/27. You still think he's reading the forum? I think both he and Paul have put Broke Straight Boys in their rear view mirrors!
Maybe I was sending out a trial balloon to see if Damien did respond. I also looked to revive the Paul Canon thread in this section and I can't even find it, so I wonder if our "dynamic duo" are still in the Broke Straight Boys bat-cave so to speak. :001_unsure:

I feel your right. I think it is very sad. But the ship seems to be sinking. Maybe they got off before it went down?

Damien his 14,000 followers on Twitter today!:smiley-sex020:

Damien his 14,000 followers on Twitter today!:smiley-sex020:

14,000 and 1......:smiley-love021:

Big whoop!!!

14000 people with nothing better to do..
I see Twitter and Facebook as the same as the fan magazines or the Entertainment Tonight programs were back in the day. Just as Liz Taylor and Richard Burton sold magazines with their pics on the cover, it is the same in a different world with Damien Kyle & PC. Western culture has always latched on to celebrity romance and following the pretty people. If people care who Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise are dating and sleeping with, I have no problem with those who "worship" Broke Straight Boys stars on social media either. I'm not comparing the celebrity status of Elizabeth Taylor with that of Paul Canon, but I have no problem with 14,000 people who follow Damien Kyle. It is all public relations in getting their names out there. If the public didn't care none of them would have careers. And if the fans want to gaze at the newest pics and fantasize that they are romantically involved, so be it. I see it as no biggie at all, just an innocent form of escape from the realities of the real world.