• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

WTF is mountain time. I can understand Eastern as it is normally 5 hours behind the UK, but we're getting to the time of year when countries go to summer time so occasionally you're 4 hours behind. The uk changes to summer time this coming Sunday morning so if the US has already changed to summer time, then all will be normal come Sunday. Happy Easter if you understood that x

Well you see Jon, when you're high up in the mountains the air is much thinner. So you move and think more slowly. So the higher up the elevation, the less oxygen in the air...the more time you need to keep up with those in the lower elevations. So at the tops of the mountains they need an hour or two extra so they're all doing everything at the same time as those in the valley...or even back East. That's why they have Mountain Time and Valley Time. I hope that clears everything up for you. :wink:

And a very Happy Easter to you too Jon. Mwah! xoo :39:

Well you see Jon, when you're high up in the mountains the air is much thinner. So you move and think more slowly. So the higher up the elevation, the less oxygen in the air...the more time you need to keep up with those in the lower elevations. So at the tops of the mountains they need an hour or two extra so they're all doing everything at the same time as those in the valley...or even back East. That's why they have Mountain Time and Valley Time. I hope that clears everything up for you. :wink:

And a very Happy Easter to you too Jon. Mwah! xoo :39:

What you're really saying that they're dumb asses lol. A bit like rednecks.... runs off to the sunset...

Well you implied that Mountain Time people were kinda dumb lol AND I've watched a few movies with rednecks and they do seem to - as David used to say - keep it in the family.

Yes, but typically those are Appalachian Mountain people, not the Rocky Mountain people. Colorado is not West Virginia! Lol Mountain Time is just like the rest of the time zones, it's just called Mountain Time because the Rocky Mountains are the predominant feature of the time zone, making up the largest portion of the area covered by the Mountain Time zone. It has nothing to do with altitude. Hope that makes sense. (Still looking for that paddle...)

Get back here Jon. And take your punishment like a man. haha :smiley-sex020:

I don't think Jon would mind the punishment; it's just the use of your tongue rather than a flogger that might shock him!:w00t:

I don't think Jon would mind the punishment; it's just the use of your tongue rather than a flogger that might shock him!:w00t:

People have tried to flog me today in another part of the forum but it doesn't work. The more I get the better I become in coping with it. You guys should watch the UK series Foyles War - it's brilliant.

People have tried to flog me today in another part of the forum but it doesn't work. The more I get the better I become in coping with it. You guys should watch the UK series Foyles War - it's brilliant.

I'm putting the paddle away for now ;)

I've never heard of it. I'll have to check it out!

I find it quite ironic that after everything you said on other threads about Damien Kyle, you have the guts to come and post on here to brag about how you are at coping with "the flogging" you went through today.

I find it quite ironic that after everything you said on other threads about Damien Kyle, you have the guts to come and post on here to brag about how you are at coping with "the flogging" you went through today.

You want to learn to read English and digest what you read. I am only doing what you thou great and might Le Milla said about being able to post anywhere, plus I wasn't actually speaking to you, so go do one.

You want to learn to read English and digest what you read. I am only doing what you thou great and might Le Milla said about being able to post anywhere, plus I wasn't actually speaking to you, so go do one.

First of all, my grasp of English is good enough to understand what "go do one" means in some UK areas. I doubt that Mark or Chuck would like it very much if they were to read this and see what you said.
Now, you might expect me to go cry in a corner because of what you said but I'm not and I won't stand for any abuse from you or anybody else. I stand by what I said earlier. I can read and digest English very well, thank you for your concern.

Now if you have anything more to say to me then by all means contact me via PM.
I won't reply to you on this thread anymore out of respect for Damien Kyle to whom this thread belongs.

Last edited:
Yes, but typically those are Appalachian Mountain people, not the Rocky Mountain people. Colorado is not West Virginia! Lol
Sounds like a little West Virginia bashing going on here. I was born in West Virginia and happen to believe it is one of the most beautiful states in the country.

I have to go now, my mother who is also my sister is calling me.

First of all, my grasp of English is good enough to understand what "go do one" means in some UK areas. I doubt that Mark or Chuck would like it very much if they were to read this and see what you said.
Now, you might expect me to go cry in a corner because of what you said but I'm not and I won't stand for any abuse from you or anybody else. I stand by what I said earlier. I can read and digest English very well, thank you for your concern.

Now if you have anything more to say to me then by all means contact me via PM.
I won't reply to you on this thread anymore out of respect for Damien Kyle to whom this thread belongs.

Go and cry to Mark and Chuck then, but then they would have to ban Damien Kyle as well. I won't pm you at all Milla cos you're not worth it. In fact after this post you are non existant - youre blocked.

Go and cry to Mark and Chuck then, but then they would have to ban Damien Kyle as well. I won't pm you at all Milla cos you're not worth it. In fact after this post you are non existant - youre blocked.
I think you both should just block each other.

Sounds like a little West Virginia bashing going on here. I was born in West Virginia and happen to believe it is one of the most beautiful states in the country.

I have to go now, my mother who is also my sister is calling me.

Oh no, I knew I was being insensitive!!! Sorry! My best regards to your family ;)