• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

I'm sorry ms.k won't happen again !! Got Over Excited Ince I Saw My Self In Upcoming Updates ;)

Looking forward to your BTS, Damien, now I know it really is coming soon.

I'd like to see if the real you is actually the fierce/bad-boy portrayed so well in the Damien C photos, or something else...

Last edited:
I really can't wait for your BTS! It's been a long time coming.

I'm sorry ms.k won't happen again !! Got Over Excited Ince I Saw My Self In Upcoming Updates ;)

Awwww, Honey:001_wub:, you don't ever have to apologize for getting excited about something. It was their mistake. You were just an innocent victim.

Hi Damien! It was awesome to see you swimming in latest behind-the-scenes update. You've got a great underwater dolphin kick! Were you a swimmer? When do we get to see you in a Speedo? :)

Hi Damien! It was awesome to see you swimming in latest behind-the-scenes update. You've got a great underwater dolphin kick! Were you a swimmer? When do we get to see you in a Speedo? :)

Hey Humboldt,
Welcome to the forum! So are you a "Damien" fan! He is very hot and I do believe he's got the moves...under and above water. He has to have swum (I know it doesn't sound right) with guidence in the past; he seems so natural.
Anyway, glad you joined the forum and hope you add your ideas and opinions often!

funny pic

Attachments

• IMG_6521-2.jpg
    IMG_6521-2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 40

I Was Never On A Swim Team Just Came Natural & Im Glad You Enjoyed It! Hopefully You'll Enjoy The Release Of Me & Grahams Video As Well. & About The Speedo Not To Sure About That Yet Hahaha

I Was Never On A Swim Team Just Came Natural & Im Glad You Enjoyed It! Hopefully You'll Enjoy The Release Of Me & Grahams Video As Well. & About The Speedo Not To Sure About That Yet Hahaha

Fuck that! A Speedo would cover up that great cock of his! I say, "dolphin kick yes, Speedo no!":biggrin:

WTF is mountain time. I can understand Eastern as it is normally 5 hours behind the UK, but we're getting to the time of year when countries go to summer time so occasionally you're 4 hours behind. The uk changes to summer time this coming Sunday morning so if the US has already changed to summer time, then all will be normal come Sunday. Happy Easter if you understood that x

WTF is mountain time. I can understand Eastern as it is normally 5 hours behind the UK, but we're getting to the time of year when countries go to summer time so occasionally you're 4 hours behind. The uk changes to summer time this coming Sunday morning so if the US has already changed to summer time, then all will be normal come Sunday. Happy Easter if you understood that x

LOL BRUH 12AM Eastern Time