• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Screenshot_2014-10-07-01-28-38.jpg Me & Pauls Carved Pumpkins. Guess who made the clown :)

That's a great attitude Damien! Sorry you didn't make it this time. But there are always future opportunities. :)

Nope didnt make the cut :/ its understandable though. Im sure exploretalent.com will send me more work. Just because I didnt nail it dosnt mean I stop trying.

You believe in yourself so you've already won half the battle buddy. I miss chatting on FB set it up soon. Off to NYC tomorrow morning for the first time. I guess I'm forced to hang out at mikeyanks crib lol rents cheap though. Monday we go upstate to meet BETU should be hell of a good time. I'll take plenty of pics for everyone and post. Mikeyank and I will be the new Damien Kyle&pc travelers haha

You believe in yourself so you've already won half the battle buddy. I miss chatting on FB set it up soon. Off to NYC tomorrow morning for the first time. I guess I'm forced to hang out at mikeyanks crib lol rents cheap though. Monday we go upstate to meet BETU should be hell of a good time. I'll take plenty of pics for everyone and post. Mikeyank and I will be the new Damien Kyle&pc travelers haha

I havnt seen any photos yet!!

That guy who wanted to meet me in Blackpool has been absent for a while. Phew and yay..

Jon, I am glad you are OK. Anyone who harasses you, I'd have to call Uncle Sal from Chicago about, and he is kind and understanding, BUT. . . . his airfare to the UK is expensive. (It also costs, to hire the trumpet-player.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPskYVBqdNw

Take care of yourself. You matter.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Mr. Damien Kyle ~

Glad you're back. You're looking exceptionally fine, these days; your scenes are great; and your contribution to the board is secnd to none. Yes, you show that "hard exterior" at times - but all your friends and fans know you're a real sweetheart, inside. It's really wonderful to see you in scenes again, and to converse with you on the boards, again.

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. I was incredibly moved by your BTS interview, as was just about everybody - and I hope you know there is a LOT of love from all over the world, coming straight to you.

Jon, I am glad you are OK. Anyone who harasses you, I'd have to call Uncle Sal from Chicago about, and he is kind and understanding, BUT. . . . his airfare to the UK is expensive. (It also costs, to hire the trumpet-player.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPskYVBqdNw

Take care of yourself. You matter.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

I've dealt with much worse than him Ambi. A friend that came around to my mothers a few weeks ago was attacked by a psycho with a hammer, but we found out who he was and "all was sorted" - if you know what I mean.

We have our local mafia around here and it works.

Mr. Damien Kyle ~

Glad you're back. You're looking exceptionally fine, these days; your scenes are great; and your contribution to the board is secnd to none. Yes, you show that "hard exterior" at times - but all your friends and fans know you're a real sweetheart, inside. It's really wonderful to see you in scenes again, and to converse with you on the boards, again.

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. I was incredibly moved by your BTS interview, as was just about everybody - and I hope you know there is a LOT of love from all over the world, coming straight to you.

Hopfully theres more to come because im moving soon and I could def use the money :) haha but thank you for all the love and support.

Dear Damien
Hope your not moving to far away?

Right now I have two options move out the state or turn this town into ours! Hahaha :) but overall tonight was a great night and I dont think I will be leaving any time soon.

Right now I have two options move out the state or turn this town into ours! Hahaha :) but overall tonight was a great night and I dont think I will be leaving any time soon.

Don't think about moving to Seattle, not enough room for two hot dudes!!! lol

I've dealt with much worse than him Ambi. A friend that came around to my mothers a few weeks ago was attacked by a psycho with a hammer, but we found out who he was and "all was sorted" - if you know what I mean.

We have our local mafia around here and it works.

God Almighty, Jon - what an incident! I am just glad you and your friend and your Mum are OK.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO