• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Glad to see you back!

I think you've got it going on. Bright, charming, sometimes serious, other times fun and rowdy. You're a hotheaded sweet guy. Just count to ten when your head gets tooooo hot.... :)

I'm looking forward to any new scenes with you in them. I love your body and looks.

Think you could take on Ronan Kennedy??? LOL

Last edited:
Glad to see you back!

I think you've got it going on. Bright, charming, sometimes serious, other times fun and rowdy. You're a hotheaded sweet guy. Just count to ten when your head gets tooooo hot.... :)

I'm looking forward to any new scenes with you in them. I love your body and looks.

Think you could take on Ronan Kennedy??? LOL

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTIyMQ==/ronan-kennedy-and-damien-kyle. But I think its time to see if Ronan Kennedy can handle Damien Kyle :p

Damien hope I am posting in the right place ? stowe said in another thread. Glad you were back cause Broke Straight Boys was going to belly up.
Well he was right. Your little drama kept things exciting and fun. Lot of people did not agree with you. But you were on here everyday.
Your FB pictures were more fun than most scenes.
And I really can't remember much else. Maybe Zeno Kostas and Ian. But your not being here was more fun than most of the scenes and comments that were seen.
Now you and your buddy get back to work. We need you. We don't want them to over use Zeno Kostas and Ronan Kennedy yes and even Vadim Black. And do to them what they did to poor Tyler.
Hope he gets another chance. Back to work Hot Man. Been pretty dull on the scene page.

Last edited:
Damien hope I am posting in the right place ? stowe said in another thread. Glad you were back cause Broke Straight Boys was going to belly up.
Well he was right. Your little drama kept things exciting and fun. Lot of people did not agree with you. But you were on here everyday.
Your FB pictures were more fun than most scenes.
And I really can't remember much else. Maybe Zeno Kostas and Ian. But your not being here was more fun than most of the scenes and comments that were seen.
Now you and your buddy get back to work. We need you. We don't want them to over use Zeno Kostas and Ronan Kennedy yes and even Vadim Black. And do to them what they did to poor Tyler.
Hope he gets another chance. Back to work Hot Man. Been pretty dull on the scene page.

That was joninliverton on the Damien Kyle is back like he never left thread. Jon is the thread police not I.

He wrote:
Regarding this thread.

A - It is the wrong part of the forum.

That was joninliverton on the Damien Kyle is back like he never left thread. Jon is the thread police not I.

He wrote:
Regarding this thread.

A - It is the wrong part of the forum.

Sorry stowe1... Worked a long day and had so much I wanted to read. Forum junkie..Should not have used your name anyway.
I apologize...johnny

Sorry stowe1... Worked a long day and had so much I wanted to read. Forum junkie..Should not have used your name anyway.
I apologize...johnny

No problem, johnny. Happens to the best of us, and you are surely one of them!

Let's see what Damien's up to tonight:
1466176_642233379221057_8482783427022824838_n.jpg

I like your new Avatar Damien. You look like a sexy bad boy!!! Of course thats probably the look you were going for right??

Will you be back on Facebook and Twitter?

Well the thing is with facebook is that I cant change the Name of the page....so I decided to get rid of it and create my own -Brandon B Fan Page. But I mean im still on twitter :) twitter u can change everything