• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Well the thing is with facebook is that I cant change the Name of the page....so I decided to get rid of it and create my own -Brandon B Fan Page. But I mean im still on twitter :) twitter u can change everything
Thanks, I hope all is well with you boys.

Hey whats happening youngen?? hope this finds you doing good man. I see you have a scene coming up, it's been awhile did you remember how to perform? haha Stop in and say hey....

Hey whats happening youngen?? hope this finds you doing good man. I see you have a scene coming up, it's been awhile did you remember how to perform? haha Stop in and say hey....

About to move :) and yes I also saw I have a scene coming out. Should be quit interesting for I dont remember spiting on the camera like Miami24 said I did. Lol witch is also weird because it hasnt came out yet so I have no idea how he would know about anything that happened in the scene.

About to move :) and yes I also saw I have a scene coming out. Should be quit interesting for I dont remember spiting on the camera like Miami24 said I did. Lol witch is also weird because it hasnt came out yet so I have no idea how he would know about anything that happened in the scene.

Did you set up your new FB page yet?

Careful what you say Damien as when Paul called him an imposter, the whole thread got deleted. "Doc" seems to have "powers and abilities, far beyond those of mortal forumites". :wtf:

Careful what you say Damien as when Paul called him an imposter, the whole thread got deleted. "Doc" seems to have "powers and abilities, far beyond those of mortal forumites". :wtf:

Liston to mike Damien. We just got you back. Don't want to lose you again .Something very wrong about this guy. Be careful.....

if doc reported thread and its first and only post, the pulling the thread makes sense. no good could come from turning the forum into a battlefield. models and forumites are valuable. models fill seats! forumites tell it like they see it and not what you want to hear. I become uncomfortable when anyone makes a statement as if proof exist, when it's opinion.
nobelegg, jeffster73, and miami24 in 6 months turned an island of open discourse and frank exchange of opinions into a lord of the flies. the most sympathetic being barely likeable.
the forum was like a locker room. not! the forum like a sport roundtable. hero to zero. just by changing one letter. models who enter the forum need to know that the room is filled with dirty minds and they are in the room to share what is on their minds.
to avoid hurting yourself, let your fans do the close in fighting.

Last edited:
if doc reported thread and its first and only post, the pulling the thread makes sense. no good could come from turning the forum into a battlefield. models and forumites are valuable. models fill seats! forumites tell it like they see it and not what you want to hear. I become uncomfortable when anyone makes a statement as if proof exist, when it's opinion.
nobelegg, jeffster73, and miami24 in 6 months turned an island of open discourse and frank exchange of opinions into a lord of the flies. the most sympathetic being barely likeable.
the forum was like a locker room. not! the forum like a sport roundtable. hero to zero. just by changing one letter. models who enter the forum need to know that the room is filled with dirty minds and they are in the room to share what is on their minds.
You are right another1. We do need the models, especially the great ones like Damien Kyle, so it is best for the forumites to fight the fight while the models remain beautiful and fuck their brains out for our entertainment.

And you are also right and very wise to seeing how the names you mentioned could come on the forum and in six months "turned an island of open discourse and frank exchange of opinions into a lord of the flies. the most sympathetic being barely likeable."

Excellent post another1, and I agree wholeheartedly with what you say! :thumbup:

You are right another1. We do need the models, especially the great ones like Damien Kyle, so it is best for the forumites to fight the fight while the models remain beautiful and fuck their brains out for our entertainment.

And you are also right and very wise to seeing how the names you mentioned could come on the forum and in six months "turned an island of open discourse and frank exchange of opinions into a lord of the flies. the most sympathetic being barely likeable."

Excellent post another1, and I agree wholeheartedly with what you say! :thumbup:

Two very wise men. When it comes to Paul. Well .. I think You know me. I was pissed he didn't get a chance to defend himself.
But better us than him. A wrong word could have got him in trouble. Especially with someone like the doctor. Who really seems to have a thing for Paul.
Sometimes I need to hear from people who have more sense than me. I think too much with
heart and not with my head. We want to keep Paul and Damien here. Thanks Guy's.:thumbup1:

Last edited:
We want to keep Paul and Damien here. Thanks Guy's.:thumbup1:

Very true! Both guys are to me, an important part of not only the site, but also the show (shut up Jon).:001_tongue: I want to see both of them on here often; maybe they can beat Jason's awesome multi-year record of videos! They both just seem to have the typical 20something guy mentality and are willing to share and open themselves up, bravo!:001_wub:

No I havnt had time. Im geting ready for a samsung commercial on monday. Haha it could make me or break me.. WISH ME LUCK!

Keep me posted man. Be confident but not arrogant and you'll win them over. Last resort show them your scene with Mick!!! hahaha

Keep me posted man. Be confident but not arrogant and you'll win them over. Last resort show them your scene with Mick!!! hahaha

Lmfao im talking about a phone in the commercial not sex :p but the way I have to talk about the phone u would think im talking about a dick lmfao

No I havnt had time. Im geting ready for a samsung commercial on monday. Haha it could make me or break me.. WISH ME LUCK!

Good luck, and don't forget to eat something...and bring snacks; those things are an all-day event.:001_wub:

Welcome to the forum Damien. I liked you from your solo scene and the one with Johnny. I was a little pissed you haven't been back since but with you on the forum now i'm guessing you have some scenes coming up. Like my fellow formites already have said, a scene with Jason, Ayden and the retired Chad could be real hot. But would love to see you with Paul! Both of you guys are soooo my type and I'm almost positive Mikeyank would agree to this match-up. Fan in Seattle p.s. Damion is my middle name

Look at this, I was pushing you and PC to hook-up back then!! Feb 2013

So is Damien Kyle doing a phone commercial then ? Hope it's not the new Iphone6, cos most are bending or combusting in your pocket. Not a good idea if it's your front pocked and near your crown jewels. lol

So is Damien Kyle doing a phone commercial then ? Hope it's not the new Iphone6, cos most are bending or combusting in your pocket. Not a good idea if it's your front pocked and near your crown jewels. lol

I just bought a iphone 5c. Without "crown jewels" life would be very sad, but think of all the money you would get from Apple