• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Hi Damien
Sure missing You and of course your buddy Paul. Do You have any new scenes coming up? Just wondering? Facebook not enough for me.
Just missing you guy's. Hope all is back to being somewhat well. xoxo

Last edited:
Hi Damien
Sure missing You and of course your buddy Paul. Do You have any new scenes coming up? Just wondering? Facebook not enough for me.
Just missing you guy's. Hope all is back to being somewhat well. xoxo

I miss them both too!! Come back Damien Kyle & PC....

I went back and watched your 2nd scene with Johnny F. You looked so cute standing next to him haha I can see now he was clearly your inspiration to bulk up into the "stud" you are now!!! I also noticed this scene was released on Nov 2nd, so happy two years with Broke Straight Boys buddy. Waiting with anticipation for ANY upcoming scenes from you.

So sexy in his Stetson!
10671418_669754626468932_4304949513999382846_n.jpg

I went back and watched your 2nd scene with Johnny F. You looked so cute standing next to him haha I can see now he was clearly your inspiration to bulk up into the "stud" you are now!!! I also noticed this scene was released on Nov 2nd, so happy two years with Broke Straight Boys buddy. Waiting with anticipation for ANY upcoming scenes from you.

Hahaha thank you peter :)Its funny going back and looking back at some of the videos. Very cool though

Happy to see you got a scene coming up. I had to go back and watch your old stuff to remember what you looked like!! haha Welcome back buddy....

Looking good "B"! Both of you guys! It'll be refreshing to see you perform again!

Just watched your scene with David and man that was a good one. Big easy "5" from me!! Happy to see you back boy....