• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Your the best bro thank you so much :) I wouldnt do everything I do if I didnt care about yall

Thank you, Damien. You're a wonderful guy. Anyone who wins your heart, is going to have the best boyfriend ever. (In your goodness, sweetness, and beauty, you remind me a lot of my Mr. K.)

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

so how was ohio?
it good to see you back after your cross country trip and vacation with a good buddy.

Hey Damien! :001_smile: How was it in Detroit?

I had the honor and privilege of meeting your best friend last week. He is every bit as wonderful as I could have imagined. I get the sense that you both feel very fortunate and blessed to be in each other's lives. :angel:[/QUOT

detroit was a mess lol but i made it through it. im glad you got to meet everyone in orlando wish i would have been there but theres always next year or til we take a trip to fl again :)

so how was ohio?
it good to see you back after your cross country trip and vacation with a good buddy.

the trip with paul and our dogs across the country was great. maybe next year we'll plan our own tour :)

love the picks, every time I see you on here you always seem to look better and better. Amazing

thank you :) feel free to follow me on my social net works facebook.com/TeamDKBSB Twitter @DamienKyleBSB Instagram @DamienKyleBSB

thank you :) feel free to follow me on my social net works facebook.com/TeamDKBSB Twitter @DamienKyleBSB Instagram @DamienKyleBSB
thank you I've just set up a separate Facebook page for the real side of me to follow the things and people I like (also so no one I know can see) and I'm trying to find people on it so ill look you up. X

thank you i've just set up a separate facebook page for the real side of me to follow the things and people i like (also so no one i know can see) and i'm trying to find people on it so ill look you up. X

awesome!

Hey Damien, I just enjoyed you scene with Roman; perfect 5! I, like everyone else, really appreciate the work you are putting into your body; it is amazing!:001_wub: Are you possibly taking classes on being a trainer? You should. You have great symmetry, which shows how well you know just how to work a body...bravo! As always, may I ask for more photos of your backside on Facebook, please?!

Damien. You are just downright awesome! The scene with Ronan Kennedy was one I'll watch again. Your body looks fabulous--every part of it! You are one smoking hot dude. Thanks for making me so happy (and aroused!). Keep up the kissing and tasting guys' cum. Damn you're hot!

Hey Damien, just a quick note to say hi. Hope all is going well with you and miss you posting positive things about whats up in your life. We love you as the model Damien Kyle and we love you as the boy Brandon, so let us know how your doing buddy. xoxoxo from Seattle

Damien. You are just downright awesome! The scene with Ronan Kennedy was one I'll watch again. Your body looks fabulous--every part of it! You are one smoking hot dude. Thanks for making me so happy (and aroused!). Keep up the kissing and tasting guys' cum. Damn you're hot!

thanks coach :p gotta stay active!

Hey Damien, just a quick note to say hi. Hope all is going well with you and miss you posting positive things about whats up in your life. We love you as the model Damien Kyle and we love you as the boy Brandon, so let us know how your doing buddy. xoxoxo from Seattle

ayyy whats up peter :) my life has been crazy recently hahaha so much going on. I LEAKED THE TRAILER! hahaha :p everyone should help get the word out there about it. tell people for me if you would please :) to either go to youtube and share the video or they can visit my Fan Page at Facebook.com/TeamDKBSB thank you for checking up on me :)

ayyy whats up peter :) my life has been crazy recently hahaha so much going on. I LEAKED THE TRAILER! hahaha :p everyone should help get the word out there about it. tell people for me if you would please :) to either go to youtube and share the video or they can visit my Fan Page at Facebook.com/TeamDKBSB thank you for checking up on me :)
You bet buddy I will pass on the info. Crazy huh? Is that good or bad? I often have fun crazy shit happening so just asking. Say hi to Pauly and tell him I'm waiting for you guys to come up to Seattle to have my Mexican food and Coffee Icecream for dessert. haha

We've also been trying to help you on the ratings page Damien. Hope you're pleased by the results. :wink:

We've also been trying to help you on the ratings page Damien. Hope you're pleased by the results. :wink:

Thank you tampa so much and peter we will def plan a road trip over there haha :) me and paul are going to FL again with our dogs on the 17th! Tampa we should finally meet!