• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Hey whats going on peter!! Im enjoying this sun over here in FL!
Not much, just some overtime at work kicking my ass!!! haha Semi-sunny here but a little chilly. Looking forward to a mid 60s day on Sunday and some Golf. Do you guys play golf?

Not much, just some overtime at work kicking my ass!!! haha Semi-sunny here but a little chilly. Looking forward to a mid 60s day on Sunday and some Golf. Do you guys play golf?

Na not really into golf. im more into rollerblading hahaha but yea im relaxing out here in fl.

Damien. Your scene with Zeno Kostas was awesome! You are truly a superstar. Your body looks perfect. Whatever you're doing to staying in shape is working. You should give some conditioning tips to the basketball teams I coach. You are a great guy in every way. Plus you're damn good looking! Can't wait for your future scenes. Thanks, buddy. You're the best!

Damien. Your scene with Zeno Kostas was awesome! You are truly a superstar. Your body looks perfect. Whatever you're doing to staying in shape is working. You should give some conditioning tips to the basketball teams I coach. You are a great guy in every way. Plus you're damn good looking! Can't wait for your future scenes. Thanks, buddy. You're the best!

haha thank you fwcoach! work hard no matter what it is!

Na not really into golf. im more into rollerblading hahaha but yea im relaxing out here in fl.

rollerblading is fun the scene was hot the nipple playing to you taking all the cum

Last edited:
Damien Kyle the weirdest thing, I was just on facebook and the pic of you and Paul in the white shirts was on my homepage?? I've checked out your page a few times, but don't think we're friends on FB so I thought this was weird.

hahaha he was so loud when he was getting fucked in the orgy scene lol i was like omg my ear im about to go deaf haha

LMFAO! I remember some of your earlier scenes! Had to turn the volume down myself! But, you took control and started to "own that shit" and turned out to be (IMHO) the best damn bottom performer on Broke Straight Boys! Coupled with your "real deal" personality, you captured my heart and fan-dom! I am proud to be a "TEAM Damien Kyle" fan for the life of your "entertainment career"!

I am really glad that you are a model here! I've been in your corner through some pretty interesting times on the forum. My fellow "forumites" always know, no matter what, Betu's going to support his favorite Broke Straight Boys ....Damien Kyle!

LMFAO! I remember some of your earlier scenes! Had to turn the volume down myself! But, you took control and started to "own that shit" and turned out to be (IMHO) the best damn bottom performer on Broke Straight Boys! Coupled with your "real deal" personality, you captured my heart and fan-dom! I am proud to be a "TEAM Damien Kyle" fan for the life of your "entertainment career"!

I am really glad that you are a model here! I've been in your corner through some pretty interesting times on the forum. My fellow "forumites" always know, no matter what, Betu's going to support his favorite Broke Straight Boys ....Damien Kyle!

I love geting you tweets also! Thank you so much for the support much love my dude!!! ;)

Damien Kyle the weirdest thing, I was just on facebook and the pic of you and Paul in the white shirts was on my homepage?? I've checked out your page a few times, but don't think we're friends on FB so I thought this was weird.

I only posted one but there's 3 different ones floating around haha :)

Vacation was awesome. We had a great time & thank you for viewing me and zenos scene im very glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you, Damien. I'm glad you had a good holiday - it looked really fun! And, BTW, I don't use Twitter much (at all???) but. . . I caught one of the sidebars that showed your Twitter feed, and I had a peek, and WOW. . . you are AB-TASTIC, D!!! Holy mackerel, you are looking super-fine these days :)))

For the record, Damien, you've got to be the nicest guy ever, in the way you care about, and always get back to your fans. You're such a gorgeous guy, and so well-loved (not to mention, lusted-after): it would be easy for you to "rest on your laurels" (and they are pretty cute f***ing LAURELS, at that ;-) and say: "Let them come to ME."

But you aren't like that. You're not just beautiful on the outside, you're extravagantly beautiful on the INSIDE, too. You're a kind, sweet, and lovely human being. . . and all the love you get in this lifetime. . . it will never be quite as much as you deserve.

Damien, I would honestly say. . . not just seeing your shows online, but even more, having the chance to chat with you a little, and get to know you as a human being. . . is one of the GREAT HIGHLIGHTS of being subscribed to Broke Straight Boys

THANK YOU for all the really nice things you do, for all of us. I think. . . of all the models I have ever seen on video, or online - - - or chatted with casually, or known in person. . . you have to be the best future boyfriend (for someone lucky) of them ALL!!! Guys like you don't grow on trees, and, D - you have a kind and lovely heart, that truly lights up the world.

Kisses,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unHAvQUpW74

You must be an interesting character and one hell of a nice guy. It seems like in all the scenes you are in when they first start asking questions before any of the clothes come off, you talk like you don't give a shit. But, as soon as the scene starts you are helping the guy they partnered you with by little suggestion and so forth to make it really great. From time to time you have been partnered with a guy that really need a lot of help yet the scene always comes out to be really special.

You must be one interesting character and a hell of a nice guy. In all of the scenes you are in, when that first start, before any of the clothes come off, you act like you could give a shit. But, as soon as the action really begins you seem to help the guy that you have been partnered with through little suggestion and other actions to make it really great and memorable. From time to time you have been partnered with a guy that really needed a lot of help. In the end, the scene always turns out really good and special.

Thank you, Damien. I'm glad you had a good holiday - it looked really fun! And, BTW, I don't use Twitter much (at all???) but. . . I caught one of the sidebars that showed your Twitter feed, and I had a peek, and WOW. . . you are AB-TASTIC, D!!! Holy mackerel, you are looking super-fine these days :)))

For the record, Damien, you've got to be the nicest guy ever, in the way you care about, and always get back to your fans. You're such a gorgeous guy, and so well-loved (not to mention, lusted-after): it would be easy for you to "rest on your laurels" (and they are pretty cute f***ing LAURELS, at that ;-) and say: "Let them come to ME."

But you aren't like that. You're not just beautiful on the outside, you're extravagantly beautiful on the INSIDE, too. You're a kind, sweet, and lovely human being. . . and all the love you get in this lifetime. . . it will never be quite as much as you deserve.

Damien, I would honestly say. . . not just seeing your shows online, but even more, having the chance to chat with you a little, and get to know you as a human being. . . is one of the GREAT HIGHLIGHTS of being subscribed to Broke Straight Boys

THANK YOU for all the really nice things you do, for all of us. I think. . . of all the models I have ever seen on video, or online - - - or chatted with casually, or known in person. . . you have to be the best future boyfriend (for someone lucky) of them ALL!!! Guys like you don't grow on trees, and, D - you have a kind and lovely heart, that truly lights up the world.

Kisses,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unHAvQUpW74

Your the best bro thank you so much :) I wouldnt do everything I do if I didnt care about yall

IMG_20140613_212130.jpg20140613_124425.jpg
Damien Kyle & Sponge Bob haha :p

Hey Damien! :001_smile: How was it in Detroit?

I had the honor and privilege of meeting your best friend last week. He is every bit as wonderful as I could have imagined. I get the sense that you both feel very fortunate and blessed to be in each other's lives. :angel: