• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

havnt been working too hard been enjoying our vacation :) hope u all arnt to upset with me :p

havnt been working too hard been enjoying our vacation :) hope u all arnt to upset with me :p

Welcome back buddy! Hope you guys enjoyed your vaca? Lord knows, I feel the need of one myself.....(so I can catch up with your scenes) LoL and get some much needed "me time"!

Looks like you guys had a good time drinking your way through Florida; thanks for the photos on Facebook.:001_wub:

Looks like you guys had a good time drinking your way through Florida; thanks for the photos on Facebook.:001_wub:

Thank u il be posting more soon. Weve been using the go pro so be ready for another video!

Tampa im so happy we got to finally meet. Nothing better then spotting your fav BrokeBoys on the beach :)

And, may I add...just nummy!
Damien's stomach.jpg

Tampa im so happy we got to finally meet. Nothing better then spotting your fav BrokeBoys on the beach :)

It was a pleasure finally meeting you too Damien! When I went to Caddy's after your first official roadtrip to Florida and took the picture of me by the surfboard alone...I had the same wistful thoughts that many fans of you and Paul would have. That if I had happened to be there by chance on the day you and Paul had been there, and walked in and saw you...my first reaction would have been for my jaw to drop to the floor. Then as I approached you and realized it wasn't a dream, I might have started crying. lol

It was a pleasure finally meeting you too Damien! When I went to Caddy's after your first official roadtrip to Florida and took the picture of me by the surfboard alone...I had the same wistful thoughts that many fans of you and Paul would have. That if I had happened to be there by chance on the day you and Paul had been there, and walked in and saw you...my first reaction would have been for my jaw to drop to the floor. Then as I approached you and realized it wasn't a dream, I might have started crying. lol

Awww tampa ur so cute :)