• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

And Twitter. :/

Sweet dreams Damien. And please send our love to Paul also.

Bs2OLrWCIAAd0si.jpg

And Twitter. :/

Sweet dreams Damien. And please send our love to Paul also.

View attachment 12824
awww thats so sweet, damien having a little sleep I hope he managed to get sweet dreams. Then there's sweet paul with the nice smile driving him around. I do wish there were more photos without sunglasses as I love looking at the models beautiful eyes and they also say so much. Dan x ( I never noticed this on twitter)

Hand isnt broken just really swollen thank god!

Oh that's wonderful news Damien!! "Thank God" is right!! :waw:

Thank you for the update Damien! I was worrying about you and praying over it all day yesterday, as well as sending love and support to Paul also. I just found out about early yesterday on Twitter. I thought of both of you having to face another round of surgery. And during your vacation no less! Please be careful with the hand so it will heal properly. xoxoxoxo

Oh that's wonderful news Damien!! "Thank God" is right!! :waw:

Thank you for the update Damien! I was worrying about you and praying over it all day yesterday, as well as sending love and support to Paul also. I just found out about early yesterday on Twitter. I thought of both of you having to face another round of surgery. And during your vacation no less! Please be careful with the hand so it will heal properly. xoxoxoxo

Thanks tampa for the support :)

You better start chilling out boy, or I'm going to break your fucking hand!!! haha Glad it isn't broken. Lots of ice and no jerking off with it, have Pauly do you!!

Hahaha I know dude... :/ its geting better though. Ive had ice on it everyday and its gone down. I can still move my hand and feel my fingers :p

Lmfao!! U guys are great :)
All joking aside, the years I've been a member of this site I have lusted over lots of the models. Don't get me wrong I think your a "pretty boy" but now your more then just a naked boy on film for us to enjoy. We actually care about what really happens to you. Your pal Paul is the other one we love also. Stay happy and healthy both of you, and we'll all be one big happy family.... Peter

Omg lmfao I forgot about all these photos u guys are some how finding! So cute!!! Love me sleeping lol and my baby girl is soooo cute!

All joking aside, the years I've been a member of this site I have lusted over lots of the models. Don't get me wrong I think your a "pretty boy" but now your more then just a naked boy on film for us to enjoy. We actually care about what really happens to you. Your pal Paul is the other one we love also. Stay happy and healthy both of you, and we'll all be one big happy family.... Peter

Love you peter!!!