• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

hahaha he was so loud when he was getting fucked in the orgy scene lol i was like omg my ear im about to go deaf haha
I think you also know what it is like to "shatter a few glasses!":001_wub: Just sayin'
965-pic-22.jpg

Damian - You obviously had a blast in that orgy, and you look like you really enjoy some of the scenes.

Is it fun having sex with all these hot guys for you? Do you still consider yourself truly "straight"?

Hey Bud, after probably a long Paul Bday week and all the attention he's getting just wanted to say "whats-up".

Hey, Damien ~

I hope you are well, and that life is treating you beautifully. I just wanted to check in and say "THANK YOU", for all your recent scenes ~ every one of them is FANTASTIC!!! You're awesome, and the most incredible boyfriend material, ever - LOL!!!

Hugs, and take care. You are a real joy, and a pleasure to know, Mr. Kyle!!!

"A" XOXOXOXO

If its cool with you will you unblock me on facebook love to talk there see your pics if its ok with you thanks

Hey, Damien ~

I hope you are well, and that life is treating you beautifully. I just wanted to check in and say "THANK YOU", for all your recent scenes ~ every one of them is FANTASTIC!!! You're awesome, and the most incredible boyfriend material, ever - LOL!!!

Hugs, and take care. You are a real joy, and a pleasure to know, Mr. Kyle!!!

"A" XOXOXOXO

Thanks bruh :) Vacation Time!!

I agree guys from the pics looks like there having fun what part of fla are you in if its ok the ask