• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Well said Juanjo! That's one thing for sure that I will give Damien. He is always trying to improve and deliver a strong performance. I've never seen him try to coast or rest on his laurels. I'm also one of the people who has noticed that.

Thank you Tampa ;)

One thing that I have always admired in you Damien is your efforts to improve your performance and keep yourself growing as a performer. Trust me when I say a lot of people have noticed this effort and appreciate it.
I agree!

there's one thing I've learned in life, humility can bring you further than pride. Don't pay attention to the negativity but embrace a positive.I for one love the fact that you are so willing to be involved with the Mb. Keep doing what you are doing. Your new scene was refreshing... I like the ability that you have to comfort Tyler and convince him to stay. Thanks for taking him on.

sorry things dont work out with us but i do wish you the best

No I said if people ask for it then it might just happen.

OK,I'm down for that: Kyle and Tyler flipping has my vote. That would be a hot scene.

Besides, straight boys need to swap off every once in a while. It can get a little weird around the house if it's always the same guy on top. :001_tongue:

OK,I'm down for that: Kyle and Tyler flipping has my vote. That would be a hot scene.

Besides, straight boys need to swap off every once in a while. It can get a little weird around the house if it's always the same guy on top. :001_tongue:

I think it would be dope. I wanna fuck Tyler and make him squirm ;)