• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

dude you wanna sit here and talk trash about anyone you come in contact with or anyone that even gives you the time aday. and its fucked up because i havnt been disrespectful to any one and for you to message me on Facebook and constantly send me your number to make me text you so u could spank me. like good fuckin one dude. no one has time for this bullshit drama. smile have a good fuckin day. on another note stop trying to steal Broke Straight Boys models for your own personal business or you two will be in big trouble.
Your so cute when your pissed Damien Kyle!!! haha Did you skip lunch again? But seriously, you have every right to say how you feel. But remember how Paul chose to react, he took the high road.

Last edited:
Hey Damien I have a question for you, what is the one thing that has surprised you about working with the guys?

Hey Damien I ran across your Facebook post about your life, it was pretty awesome to read and learn more about you.

All I can say is "Wow". This is about as dramatic as things have gotten on this forum in a long time. Someone seems to have stirred up quite a hornet's nest here. (That last line was for someone who will understand it).

But I do feel the model's need to be respected, and we shouldn't challenge them on the forum. They are the stars of the show, and we should remain the audience and not get involved in their real lives.

Yes and no on that one Mikey. Sure this side of the forum is their area and unless incited, then we should be nice to them as they are nice to us. I certainly do think that we should not get involved in their real lives but who knows what goes on outside of these forums ? I assume a lot of things and information passed behind the curtains of Flirt4Free that we are unaware of, but again this is private between the models and their customer.

My no part comes re your statement about not challenging them on the forum. I disagree with that, otherwise you may as well cover them in rose petals and state that every scene that every model has made has been super.

BTW Damien - I do like you a lot, even after our little disagreement when you first pitched up here ha ha. You are a star now at Broke Straight Boys dude and take no notice of ratings. Just look who's film is top of the members area ! I rest my case xx

Yes and no on that one Mikey. Sure this side of the forum is their area and unless incited, then we should be nice to them as they are nice to us. I certainly do think that we should not get involved in their real lives but who knows what goes on outside of these forums ? I assume a lot of things and information passed behind the curtains of Flirt4Free that we are unaware of, but again this is private between the models and their customer.

My no part comes re your statement about not challenging them on the forum. I disagree with that, otherwise you may as well cover them in rose petals and state that every scene that every model has made has been super.

BTW Damien - I do like you a lot, even after our little disagreement when you first pitched up here ha ha. You are a star now at Broke Straight Boys dude and take no notice of ratings. Just look who's film is top of the members area ! I rest my case xx

Oh, what a world, what a world!

Hey, Mikeyank, see ya.

Thank you guys for the pick up when I was feeling down. And welcome back john and also thank you sir!

Hey Damien I have a question for you, what is the one thing that has surprised you about working with the guys?

The things that surprises me about new models that come into the studio is that once they've done Their solo and a couple photos shoots they think there an instant star. And unfortanly there's a lot more to it. Just because u had a good solo ad photo shoots and their using your photos for their Facebook page dosnt mean your better then anyone else. That is their chance to prove them selves not only to the members but also the staff & some fall face forward and end up never coming back.

I did and still do a lot to be where I am today.

One thing that I have always admired in you Damien is your efforts to improve your performance and keep yourself growing as a performer. Trust me when I say a lot of people have noticed this effort and appreciate it.

One thing that I have always admired in you Damien is your efforts to improve your performance and keep yourself growing as a performer. Trust me when I say a lot of people have noticed this effort and appreciate it.

Thanks juanjo it means a lot ;)

Well said Juanjo! That's one thing for sure that I will give Damien. He is always trying to improve and deliver a strong performance. I've never seen him try to coast or rest on his laurels. I'm also one of the people who has noticed that.

The things that surprises me about new models that come into the studio is that once they've done Their solo and a couple photos shoots they think there an instant star. And unfortanly there's a lot more to it. Just because u had a good solo ad photo shoots and their using your photos for their Facebook page dosnt mean your better then anyone else. That is their chance to prove them selves not only to the members but also the staff & some fall face forward and end up never coming back.

And others are forced out because they come up the ladder well too fast. Jealousy is one thing the camera is rarely able to pick up, but there are times it does.

And others are forced out because they come up the ladder well too fast. Jealousy is one thing the camera is rarely able to pick up, but there are times it does.

No idea who your talking about nor do I care because their gone and I'm still here.

Mr Damien Kyle you do have a nice the hard work is paying off i just want you to know i checked you face book page out i want your dog li like him

Damien you look like you are willing to try new things what is the next new thing we can look for