• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Trust me, you are more than "fine;" I've seen the Facebook video of you and Paul working out. "Awesome" would be more in line with the way your body is looking!:par50:

hahaha u saw that? haha good times

i cant seem to figure out why my performance rate is so low...?

Damien, I just looked at your model page and see that your Performer Rating is 4.55/5. Are there any higher on the site? Please understand that sexual taste varies from person to person. Some people like hairy guys, or beefier guys, or guys with huge schlongs. You can't please all the people, but with a 4.55 out of 5, you are definitely one of the top models on Broke Straight Boys and you are a hell of a nice guy, who we forumites totally appreciate your participation on here with us too. :thumbup:

I agree with you Damien. The weighting of the votes would seem to be a little off when you can be sitting one step behind a model like Dan White who performed only one solo scene. How many votes in total could he have gotten for just a solo? It does make one wonder. Computer programs sometimes only deal in the rating of votes rather than the quantity and weight of votes cast. As Mikey says though, it's tough to please a wide range of tastes all of the time. Sometimes the "one and done" models have an advantage in that sense.

Last edited:
I agree with you Damien. The weighting of the votes would seem to be a little off when you can be sitting one step behind a model like Dan White who performed only one solo scene. How many votes in total could he have gotten for just a solo? It does make one wonder. Computer programs sometimes only deal in the rating of votes rather than the quantity and weight of votes cast.
Is there a place to see the top rated performers, Tampa? I checked out Dan White, (who was gorgeous) after reading your post and see he is also at 4.55. And the reality of the situation is that Damien is one of the top, so who cares what the number is? I know that management understands that all members don't vote, and that they can judge popularity, by emails, private messages, forum posts, scene page posts, and the most important factor which is "hits" on the scenes. I'm sure Mark and Sha understand how popular and beloved that Damien is, irrespective of being the #1 model in the performer votes, (which he is tied with Dan).

Trust me, you are more than "fine;" I've seen the Facebook video of you and Paul working out. "Awesome" would be more in line with the way your body is looking!:par50:

Hate to burst your balloon, Ms. Beth, but someone's time on Broke Straight Boys is borrowed. The end is near.

Dimmie, you might want to consider your co-stars are not really stars at all, and it is quite possible they are hurting your ratings.

Damien, I just looked at your model page and see that your Performer Rating is 4.55/5. Are there any higher on the site? Please understand that sexual taste varies from person to person. Some people like hairy guys, or beefier guys, or guys with huge schlongs. You can't please all the people, but with a 4.55 out of 5, you are definitely one of the top models on Broke Straight Boys and you are a hell of a nice guy, who we forumites totally appreciate your participation on here with us too. :thumbup:

and every time i mention it. it seems to go right back down....so i guess im just not going to give a fuck about ratings any more

and every time i mention it. it seems to go right back down....so i guess im just not going to give a fuck about ratings any more
Smart move Damien. You are one of the top ranked models ever on Broke Straight Boys, and you are loved not only for your good looks and your great videos, but for sharing with us here on the forum, what a great guy you are. Don't sweat the small stuff. You are extraordinarily popular here!!!!! :thumbup:

Keep on being yourself and you will continue to succeed in life!

We love your work Damien and you are consistently one of the highest rated people here. If the BluMedia people do not understand that then have them come talk to us. We will set them straight.

Is there a place to see the top rated performers, Tampa?

The quick answer is yes. Under "The Boys" tab you can go in and tell it to filter the models from (among other things) newest to oldest, oldest to newest and "Highest Rated".

I know it's frustrating Damien because you really do want to see your rating bumped up higher. Especially when you give so much in your scenes. Regardless of how the computer is weighing the votes though, you are very popular with the fans and viewers. We know that. You know that. And management certainly knows that. So it's not like you have something to prove. You've paid your dues and you prove yourself all the time. I suspect that once the TV show is launched that your popularity will soar even further. :)

The quick answer is yes. Under "The Boys" tab you can go in and tell it to filter the models from (among other things) newest to oldest, oldest to newest and "Highest Rated".
Thanks Tampa. I never noticed that. I just checked and the top rated in order are Paul, Blake, Adam, Johnny Forza, Jason, Brandon, Vadim Black, Denver, Spencer.............and you guys can check out the rest. Really interesting tidbit Tampa. Thank you! :cool:

Hey, Damien ~

First of all, I wanted to thank you VERY MUCH for your scene with Tyler White - it was wonderful. I found it incredibly beautiful, Damien, and it really inspired me! (You are SUCH a gorgeous guy, and SO VERY boyfriend material!!! ;-)

Second, I wasn't aware that you aren't getting the ratings you ought to be! No kidding, people can be fickle about such things, Damien (and often, people succumb to the allure of pure NOVELTY!) However, on the other side of the coin. . . often the very BEST models inspire a loyalty and love in their fans, which LASTS a LIFETIME: and, Damien, I'm certain you've done that.

The people who have come to love your beauty and kind personality on Broke Straight Boys, are going to be talking about you, and loving you - LONG AFTER you've retired and have become happy and successful in whatever job you choose, for your FUTURE.

So, have no fear, Damien - you are truly and deeply loved - and the people who love you, would rate you every time at a "7", "9", or "25", if the option were open to us!

It's true - not everyone loves caviar - but to those who do, there is nothing finer, and it's a rare delight! I feel the same way about you, D.

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Damien - I just went back to your "model page" and rated you a "5 out of 5". If they would let me rate you higher, I would!

"A" XOXOXOXO

P.S. Damien - I just went back to your "model page" and rated you a "5 out of 5". If they would let me rate you higher, I would!

"A" XOXOXOXO

I think you rated Damien with your Willy's eye. I used to believe he was an awesome model until I discovered a few 'things' about his real character. Your rating of 5 is 6 too high.

I think you rated Damien with your Willy's eye. I used to believe he was an awesome model until I discovered a few 'things' about his real character. Your rating of 5 is 6 too high.

dude you wanna sit here and talk trash about anyone you come in contact with or anyone that even gives you the time aday. and its fucked up because i havnt been disrespectful to any one and for you to message me on Facebook and constantly send me your number to make me text you so u could spank me. like good fuckin one dude. no one has time for this bullshit drama. smile have a good fuckin day. on another note stop trying to steal Broke Straight Boys models for your own personal business or you two will be in big trouble.

All I can say is "Wow". This is about as dramatic as things have gotten on this forum in a long time. Someone seems to have stirred up quite a hornet's nest here. (That last line was for someone who will understand it).

But I do feel the model's need to be respected, and we shouldn't challenge them on the forum. They are the stars of the show, and we should remain the audience and not get involved in their real lives.