• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Of course Peter can't wait to meet u both to bad it won't be at the same pride event I'm sure both of you would be a bunch of fun to hang out with.

How goes it, Dimmie?

Its going good just relaxing at home. about to hit up the gym soon and get lifted hahah :p how about you?

Good evening, Dimmie. I trust you got in a good work-out in the gym. Me, I have a lad due over to tour my knees in a half hour. Some want it filmed. What about you? You want yours filmed? I would be ever so honoured, Dimmie.
I also appreciate your not being offended by my addressing you as 'Dimmie', as I am confident you know where I got that name.
Dimmie, out of all the models, my respect for you is ever increasing exponentially by your willingness to chat with the subscribers. Whether it is part of your obligation to Broke Straight Boys or part of your natural character, it speaks laud volumes about you I for one admire. But be careful, Dimmie - your human side is showing. Now, whatever shall we do with that side?
Lastly, at least for now, it was 'suggested' to me I mention to Mark and the powers that be at Broke Straight Boys my extracurricular fetish, that it might be productive on College Dudes or something of that nature. I am curious as to your thoughts on that?

Big hugs, Damien ~

You're so beautiful, and such a nice guy, too - - - you and Jason and Paul are my reasons for being here! (As well as the great conversation with so many nice members.)

I hope all is going well with you, and I can't wait for your next video!!!

"A" :)

Big hugs, Damien ~

You're so beautiful, and such a nice guy, too - - - you and Jason and Paul are my reasons for being here! (As well as the great conversation with so many nice members.)

I hope all is going well with you, and I can't wait for your next video!!!

"A" :)

Thank you! Everything is good over here. i have a couple scenes i think you'l enjoy that havnt came out yet :)

Dimmie, I truly hope the one viewed with you topping Tristan is not one of the couple scenes you aforementioned. While you are without a doubt an ultimate favourite of mine, I realize there was nothing neither you nor Tristan could do to save an archaic and too-used script. There was no originality, nothing to imagine, nothing different in the layout, the outlay, or the lay itself. I regret they wasted you on that one, and that is not your fault. I understand it was probably filmed a while back before our 'suggestions' to Johnny re maintaining his hand out from the camera lens settled in and took hold. Still, Dimmie, you are a higher caliber model than to be exposed to such persistence. You never cease to surprise and entertain; however, this time, neither you nor Tristan, nor you AND Tristan could salvage what has been dead forever.
I look forward to your next on-camera venture with relish and optimism.
Cheers, my friend, and spanks for your willingness to be a terrific model. You did not fail in that capacity.
Jack

Dimmie, I truly hope the one viewed with you topping Tristan is not one of the couple scenes you aforementioned. While you are without a doubt an ultimate favourite of mine, I realize there was nothing neither you nor Tristan could do to save an archaic and too-used script. There was no originality, nothing to imagine, nothing different in the layout, the outlay, or the lay itself. I regret they wasted you on that one, and that is not your fault. I understand it was probably filmed a while back before our 'suggestions' to Johnny re maintaining his hand out from the camera lens settled in and took hold. Still, Dimmie, you are a higher caliber model than to be exposed to such persistence. You never cease to surprise and entertain; however, this time, neither you nor Tristan, nor you AND Tristan could salvage what has been dead forever.
I look forward to your next on-camera venture with relish and optimism.
Cheers, my friend, and spanks for your willingness to be a terrific model. You did not fail in that capacity.
Jack

thanks man means alot.

thanks man means alot.

Dimmie, for those of us who are your true fans, you are the one appreciated. Spanks for all you do. There is no FUN in this without U.
Cheers.
Jack

There is no FUN in this without U.
Cheers.
Jack

What the "FN" are you talking about?! Okay, I just couldn't resist. I know, now you have to spank me for my impudence...thanks!:w00t:

What the "FN" are you talking about?! Okay, I just couldn't resist. I know, now you have to spank me for my impudence...thanks!:w00t:

Unless my mammary is fading, I do believe there are two of you there, Ms. Beth. Relax, I can handle you both, throw in Dimmie, Ian, and a few others on here and College Dudes Might as well make it a Spankathon downstairs in my Spanktuary.

Unless my mammary is fading, I do believe there are two of you there, Ms. Beth. Relax, I can handle you both, throw in Dimmie, Ian, and a few others on here and College Dudes Might as well make it a Spankathon downstairs in my Spanktuary.

Spankin' like a real man...with a crop in his hand. So, you're into groups? Steve's not into spanking; I have to keep reminding him while we fuck.:biggrin:

Thank you ;) & yes I'm fine

Trust me, you are more than "fine;" I've seen the Facebook video of you and Paul working out. "Awesome" would be more in line with the way your body is looking!:par50: