• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Yours Truly Damien Kyle ;)

Hey, Damien -

I am damned out of the loop on this football thing, but. . . don't ever listen to ANYONE who tells you to stop posting. You are amazing and lovely, and I love always hearing from you. (You are super-b/f material, D! )

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAe1lVDbLf0

Taco Bell.jpg
That video was great! same with the taco bell video we made! if you guys haven't seen what were talking about yet your missing out!

I put this on Paul's Facebook page....soooo fitting......

Hey, Damien -

I am damned out of the loop on this football thing, but. . . don't ever listen to ANYONE who tells you to stop posting. You are amazing and lovely, and I love always hearing from you. (You are super-b/f material, D! )

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAe1lVDbLf0

Thank You For Your Kind Words & I Will Continue Posting & Helping Everyone Out :)

Damien ~

You are not just superbly beautiful - you are also a really, really, nice guy. Thank you for all your kind words, and for all the nice things you do, for us. Everything you do is GREATLY appreciated.

God bless you and keep you; may you enjoy health, wealth, and happiness, in this life; and my you find (sooner, rather than later) a kind and loving person, with whom to enjoy all the love, and caring, you deserve.

Very sincerely, with love,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Damien - you're a really nice man, and you deserve to be LOVED, for all the love you give, to others. Be good; take care of yourself; and you are always in my prayers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwyraTxSuTY

Long overdue Thank you!

Dear Damien,

In my 4 years as a member of Broke Straight Boys, I cannot remember any model with your high level of commitment to the Forum, as you have demonstrated by actively seeking to provide feedback to Broke Straight Boys's members. This speaks well for your determination to excel in your chosen professional life. No wonder so many people are so enamored of your many contributions on this site.

All I can say is, it means a great deal to the members and thank-you very much for for adding that personal touch I for one appreciate so much! Also, thank you for sharing your self with us! Your addition to Broke Straight Boys has been a joy to watch as well! I hope you grace us with your presence for many more days and years to come!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Damien,

In my 4 years as a member of Broke Straight Boys, I cannot remember any model with your high level of commitment to the Forum, as you have demonstrated by actively seeking to provide feedback to Broke Straight Boys's members. This speaks well for your determination to excel in your chosen professional life. No wonder so many people are so enamored of your many contributions on this site.

All I can say is, it means a great deal to the members and thank-you very much for for adding that personal touch I for one appreciate so much! Also, thank you for sharing your self with us! Your addition to Broke Straight Boys has been a joy to watch as well! I hope you grace us with your presence for many more days and years to come!

Sincerely,

Stimpy
In my 4 yrs here I agree with Stimpy!!!

You are quite right Stimpy. We owe Damien many thanks for building this rapport with us. I can't remember any other model who kept in touch with us as much as Damien. That's not to say that we don't owe Paul and Ian much gratitude also. They are both treasures in their own right. Also I would add some quick honorable mentions to Blake, Colin and Mike Robbins (MHRIP).

Damien ~

You are not just superbly beautiful - you are also a really, really, nice guy. Thank you for all your kind words, and for all the nice things you do, for us. Everything you do is GREATLY appreciated.

God bless you and keep you; may you enjoy health, wealth, and happiness, in this life; and my you find (sooner, rather than later) a kind and loving person, with whom to enjoy all the love, and caring, you deserve.

Very sincerely, with love,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Damien - you're a really nice man, and you deserve to be LOVED, for all the love you give, to others. Be good; take care of yourself; and you are always in my prayers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwyraTxSuTY

Thank You I Try To Help As Much As Possible :)

Dear Damien,

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I Want To Grow With The Company Any Model That Does This & Then Leaves Is Dumb & Misses Out On All The Great Opportunity & Great People That Come Along With It. When I First Started I Said If Broke Straight Boys Needed Somone To Take Charge & Lead Id Step Up To The Plate & Since I Been Working Here Ive Done Alot To contribute. So Thank You All For The Kind Words & Recognizing All The Work Ive Done :)

You are quite right Stimpy. We owe Damien many thanks for building this rapport with us. I can't remember any other model who kept in touch with us as much as Damien. That's not to say that we don't owe Paul and Ian much gratitude also. They are both treasures in their own right. Also I would add some quick honorable mentions to Blake, Colin and Mike Robbins (MHRIP).

Very True Shout Out To Paul,Ian,Blake For Mostly Posting and Cage Kafig, Kaden Alexander and a couple others that at least started a thread on the form

You okay Bud? Things are getting a little out of hand on the forum. Let it rest for awhile and lets all get back to having fun alright?

You okay Bud? Things are getting a little out of hand on the forum. Let it rest for awhile and lets all get back to having fun alright?

Bless you peter for checking on my "Biscuit"! I've been away for a few days @ a conference in Syracuse. I decided to start a "Twitter" account, unfortunately.....for these reasons...but, more so, to simply adore my favorite models away from the scrutiny. It's really "just about the fun" on some of the other social media avenues! Chin up "B"! Just keep donin' what cha do!

Bless you peter for checking on my "Biscuit"! I've been away for a few days @ a conference in Syracuse. I decided to start a "Twitter" account, unfortunately.....for these reasons...but, more so, to simply adore my favorite models away from the scrutiny. It's really "just about the fun" on some of the other social media avenues! Chin up "B"! Just keep donin' what cha do!
i wasn't checking on him for you!!!lol I've loved our boy longer then you have mister...

I followed you :)

I followed you :)

Yes, I see that! Thank you! I still don't quite know how to use it but, it at least gives me another way to appreciate (you) and see some of the other fun things going on....beyond just this site alone. I know that you have a lot of true fans, people who appreciate you just for who you are. I am just one of the many! I do make a point however, to stand out just a little bit, that way, if per chance I do get to meet at an event, ..."certain phases or words" may make it easier for you to recognize that, I am ME! Always the best to you Damien, I am a true supporting/fan of yours!.....As..."you already know!"

Yes, I see that! Thank you! I still don't quite know how to use it but, it at least gives me another way to appreciate (you) and see some of the other fun things going on....beyond just this site alone. I know that you have a lot of true fans, people who appreciate you just for who you are. I am just one of the many! I do make a point however, to stand out just a little bit, that way, if per chance I do get to meet at an event, ..."certain phases or words" may make it easier for you to recognize that, I am ME! Always the best to you Damien, I am a true supporting/fan of yours!.....As..."you already know!"

haha thank you bud and cant wait to meet you at one of the events!