• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

You could meet anyone who would it be???

Originally Posted by peterh6308: I think it would very cool to meet my fellow forumites at our first annual Broke Straight Boys forumites bbq. There would be a lot of traveling but it would be very fun to meet everyone in person.

Originally Posted by lovelumps: I would also like to meet my favorite forumites! Especially Ms K!

Originally Posted by JLipps4u: What a fabulous thought! You rock LL!

Orginally Posted By Ms Kianna: But, I need Mark, Steve, and the Monkey there too..........and they have to bring CHAD, ROSS, BLAKE, and JASON...

Count me in!

Last edited:
I think it would very cool to meet my fellow forumites at our first annual Broke Straight Boys forumites bbq. There would be a lot of traveling but it would be very fun to meet everyone in person.

So, why not have something, somewhere in the middle of the country so no one has to do excessive traveling, well, except for jon and slim perhaps.

So, why not have something, somewhere in the middle of the country so no one has to do excessive traveling, well, except for jon and slim perhaps.
And grace in Australia. Well the middle of the country lets see. Kansas-no, Nebraska-no, S. Dakota-no, Illinois-maybe, Iowa-no, way south texas-that could work haha! I say we plan on a spring/summer get together, have everybody vote on a place and just do it!! I will travel to meet some of you guys. I have a lot of friends but I must admit, I have some more interesting conversations on these threads.

If I were to add up all my Broke Straight Boys friends and models and staff members I wanted to meet, it would be a very long list, indeed!

Although reality means for most of us, meeting up is always going to be just a great, feel-good dream, but imagine if it were a possibility...we'd either have one hell of a party or we'd be one debate away from doing serious damage to each other, either way it'd be unforgettable...:gequatsche::beerchug::catfight:

*joking*

Although reality means for most of us, meeting up is always going to be just a great, feel-good dream, but imagine if it were a possibility...we'd either have one hell of a party or we'd be one debate away from doing serious damage to each other, either way it'd be unforgettable...:gequatsche::beerchug::catfight:

*joking*

Believe me, I realize you're kidding... but it's kinda true! Can you imagine if someone unfortunately mentioned Jimmy in a conversation?!?!?!?!?!

Believe me, I realize you're kidding... but it's kinda true! Can you imagine if someone unfortunately mentioned Jimmy in a conversation?!?!?!?!?!

Oh sure, someone would start that right away..........but as soon as I brought up CHAD:001_wub:, it would turn into a "kum ba yah" moment. Peace and harmony all over the world.

If we all met together, who could possibly be the person that would mention Jimmy?????????????????????:001_unsure: :001_rolleyes: :angel:

this may not be what you were getting at but here goes.
i have met a potus and a nobel prize winner.
but the one person i would like to met in person and share beers and conversation with is colin vanguard.
messages to blumedia speak to how i hoped that the tour while in california would make that possible.
i guess my second choice would be to meet the current potus.

I too wrestle with the same dilemma Another1. Would I rather meet the current potus? Or Colin Vanguard?

One of life's many mysteries. :lol:

You know... sometimes I get blown away at how wonderful my life can be. I think it has alot to do with acceptance.

Erik,

I'm so happy for you that you had that experience. Every once in a while we have a day where we meet a person or a group of people and we actually feel like we have just experienced something really special. It's even better when we realize it as it's happening.

In all honesty, I have been thinking about this for five days.............and I am torn between Bill Clinton and Slimvintage.

Hmmm my choice would certainly be the late, great John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Perhaps we should travel through time together grace :)

Oh, yeah...what an adventure that would be...(stealing and slightly changing JLipps' fabulous forum signature), so many questions, so many people and and so little time...