• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

You could meet anyone who would it be???

Trey_Evans

Broke Straight Boys Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hello everybody :)

So I was thinking If i had the chance to meet someone that I really liked and loved what they do I would have to choose Gordan Ramsay, out of all people i would want to meet him because first he is a great chef and I love to cook, he has a good sense of humor, and I think if i met him I would learn alot from him because he is a smart man and knows what he is doing and enjoys helping other people, like me! :) sooo now your turn, I ask you..... If you could meet anyone in the world who would your choose to meet?

Thanks for input :D

Trey

Hi Trey,

How interesting that you chose Gordon Ramsay. Along those lines, I think I would choose to meet IronChef Michael Simon. I haVe watched him since he competed to be an IronChef, and ever since. I have come to realize that he is an exceptional chef and that he truly understands food. I love to cook, and eat, lol.

On the other hand, I love to read and write, and I would love to meet and chat with Ann Rice, who wrote the Vampire chronicles.

Do they have to be alive? If not I choose Marilyn Munroe...what the heck really happened

I think the person I would like to meet the most would be Gore Vidal. He stands for everything that I believe in and truly was a major icon of our times and a champion for many causes. He just died recently and this is my tribute to him.

Hi Trey,

How interesting that you chose Gordon Ramsay. Along those lines, I think I would choose to meet IronChef Michael Simon. I haVe watched him since he competed to be an IronChef, and ever since. I have come to realize that he is an exceptional chef and that he truly understands food. I love to cook, and eat, lol.

On the other hand, I love to read and write, and I would love to meet and chat with Ann Rice, who wrote the Vampire chronicles.

Gordon Ramsey is the foulest mouth on TV. He may well be a good chef but swearing in order to impress doesn't impress me.

I would like to meet Her Majesty the Queen.

Gordon Ramsey is the foulest mouth on TV. He may well be a good chef but swearing in order to impress doesn't impress me.

Do you mean Markymark, from our forum?:001_unsure:

Oh, you probably mean the "other" Queen. :smile:

Yes he may swear alittle to much but he does it because he is saying what he really feels and does it to make the people he is working with push them to do better tohelp them thats my view on it. Only doing it to help

this may not be what you were getting at but here goes.
i have met a potus and a nobel prize winner.
but the one person i would like to met in person and share beers and conversation with is colin vanguard.
messages to blumedia speak to how i hoped that the tour while in california would make that possible.
i guess my second choice would be to meet the current potus.

Yes he may swear alittle to much but he does it because he is saying what he really feels and does it to make the people he is working with push them to do better tohelp them thats my view on it. Only doing it to help

Sorry Trey, but I'm British and have seen him various different kinds of shows. Gordon has about 4 little kids too, what impression does his swearing have on them I wonder. He's an arrogant, big headed, foul mouthed, twat.

OK... check this out... a year ago I saw this young man perform in a group. I was in awe of him. I thought it would be so awesome to meet this guy. I found out he was no longer in that group and was continuing his education. This week end I was at the same event (est. crowd 38,000)... I ran in to him... face to face. I told him I was a big fan. We ended up having lunch together, sitting together and chatting all afternoon. He was just as great as I thought he would be. (and nope we didn't have sex... it wasn't that kind of thing... even though he is really hot.)

OK... check this out... a year ago I saw this young man perform in a group. I was in awe of him. I thought it would be so awesome to meet this guy. I found out he was no longer in that group and was continuing his education. This week end I was at the same event (est. crowd 38,000)... I ran in to him... face to face. I told him I was a big fan. We ended up having lunch together, sitting together and chatting all afternoon. He was just as great as I thought he would be. (and nope we didn't have sex... it wasn't that kind of thing... even though he is really hot.)

Erik, that is so freaking cool!

You know... sometimes I get blown away at how wonderful my life can be. I think it has alot to do with acceptance.
i think you are are to something. i think when you accept yourself it becomes easier to accept others and for others to accept you!
stay open to the possibility that the universe could be be sending you a message that you can choose to accept.

You know... sometimes I get blown away at how wonderful my life can be. I think it has alot to do with acceptance.

Erik, to experience amazing moments in life is fantastic, but to actually acknowledge those times and really revel in the moment makes you pretty darn special...

I think it would very cool to meet my fellow forumites at our first annual Broke Straight Boys forumites bbq. There would be a lot of traveling but it would be very fun to meet everyone in person.

I would also like to meet my favorite forumites! Especially Ms K!

I think it would very cool to meet my fellow forumites at our first annual Broke Straight Boys forumites bbq. There would be a lot of traveling but it would be very fun to meet everyone in person.

I would also like to meet my favorite forumites! Especially Ms K!

What a fabulous thought! You rock LL!

Me too!!!!!! But, I need Mark, Steve, and the Monkey there too..........and they have to bring CHAD, ROSS, BLAKE, and JASON...........