• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wish List

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Which pairing of models, past &/or present, would you like to see again & how far would you like to see them to go?

I was watching the Aiden & Sean 08-11-07 episode last night it is a pity there weren't more episodes with them progressing to fucking & kissing.

Which pairing of models, past &/or present, would you like to see again & how far would you like to see them to go?

I was watching the Aiden & Sean 08-11-07 episode last night it is a pity there weren't more episodes with them progressing to fucking & kissing.

Logan and Tyler, ASAP, please! I mean seriously, Logan is toooooooo cute. Tyler may be facing serious competition!

In awe, I am,

Logan and Tyler, ASAP, please! I mean seriously, Logan is toooooooo cute. Tyler may be facing serious competition!

In awe, I am,
Include Alden and Danny with Logan and Tyler I could get a serious case of carpal tunnel. I am sure you can guess where I would get the carpal tunnel.

Include Alden and Danny with Logan and Tyler I could get a serious case of carpal tunnel. I am sure you can guess where I would get the carpal tunnel.

Hitting the rewind & play keys on the keyboard?

UHM,..... your wrists? LMAO! It's funny, I'm still waiting to hear when my CT surgery will be. Thank God they only do one side at a time!!

I am,

In awe, I am,

Didn't Dave give us a preview on one of the threads of Landon getting fucked? I thought Tyler was the one pitching.... I hope so!

I am your humble servant,

Lord Jayce

Didn't Dave give us a preview on one of the threads of Landon getting fucked? I thought Tyler was the one pitching.... I hope so!

I am your humble servant,

Lord Jayce

Yes he did! But with all the talk recently about so and so taking one for the team, I figured Tyler could pull a "Double Head--er" NO?

It will take on a whole new meaning when he comes to bat, and we tell Tyler, "swing, batta batta" OK, sorry for the puns, just excited by everything tonight, I guess.:lol:

I am,

OK, I almost had an orgasm at that thought.:drool: