• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

My favourites kind of switch depending on my mood, Tyler is pretty much a constant because he's simply put... Awesome.

Though since the Danny + Ryan vid, I had a sneaky peak back at all the old Danny vids hehe. :blushing:

I wish we could hear you saying all that in your Scottish accent! LOL

The same goes for wishing we could hear some of the other Brits and Europeans with their accents. It's so sexy and cool. :)

I wish we could hear you saying all that in your Scottish accent! LOL

The same goes for wishing we could hear some of the other Brits and Europeans with their accents. It's so sexy and cool. :)

I agree. That was my main attraction to the Highlander series. Adrian Paul was easy on the eyes too. Ah, who am I kidding I still have a crush on that man... :thumbup:

Attachments

• adrian_paul_01.jpg
    adrian_paul_01.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Adrian-Paul-Posters.jpg
    Adrian-Paul-Posters.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 39
  • duncsword.jpg
    duncsword.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 94
  • AD_paul.jpg
    AD_paul.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
HAHA thanks guys, you'll make me blush though :p

And Jayman I have to agree with you about Adrian Paul, he is rather dreamy lol.

My favourites kind of switch depending on my mood, Tyler is pretty much a constant because he's simply put... Awesome.

Though since the Danny + Ryan vid, I had a sneaky peak back at all the old Danny vids hehe. :blushing:

Tyler has been my fave from the first time he poked his head through a car door at the camera at the automobile show. And Danny from the moment of the third thrust of his pelvis on this last video, the only time, I think, he's topped another guy on Broke Straight Boys

Both those two have amazing swivel hips, and fuck like mammals are supposed to fuck. And are bi enough to be interesting, but straight enough to purvey a bit of mystique.

Tyler has been my fave from the first time he poked his head through a car door at the camera at the automobile show. And Danny from the moment of the third thrust of his pelvis on this last video, the only time, I think, he's topped another guy on Broke Straight Boys

Both those two have amazing swivel hips, and fuck like mammals are supposed to fuck. And are bi enough to be interesting, but straight enough to purvey a bit of mystique.

I agree 100%, Slim. Tyler had me at the car! And Danny can play for my team any day, (as long as the team trades Dustin)LMAO!

PS, Loving the new Avitar! Mwah!

I Am,

As far as the pics of Adrian Paul go, as you said Jayman, he was the reason to watch Highlander. Well, him and those awesome fight scenes where he used his katana in such well choreographed action! Whew!

Walking down memory lane, I am,

As far as the pics of Adrian Paul go, as you said Jayman, he was the reason to watch Highlander. Well, him and those awesome fight scenes where he used his katana in such well choreographed action! Whew!

Walking down memory lane, I am,

I so wished I would have been called on to choreograph some of those fight scenes. :thumbup:

I have always loved Tyler too. I think Danny has it going on too.:001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah Tyler just has one of those faces that the instant you see it, you're smitten. Not too mention his great body, nice penis and great hip action lol.

Danny is another one, the first time I seen him on Broke Straight Boys I was in two minds because he had that look of fear on his face. But I soon warmed to him when he bent over and took it like a champ... a groaning champ at that which is definitely something worth watching hehe.

Danny

Did you check out the two Dustin/Danny vids on College Boy Physicals? Danny at his best.

So far my fav. are Taz, Austin and CJ. I'd like to see Taz and Austin together that would be a fuckin hot seen.

I like tommy, diesel, ryan, along with Michael and Anthony, they make an awesome pair.

I like tommy, diesel, ryan, along with Michael and Anthony, they make an awesome pair.

I am liking bot CJ and Tyler and Alden and Robert the best so far... I can't wait to see Logan in action though...:thumbup:

my fav. are phoneix, taz, and austin. i like to to these three together. that will be really hot to see these three having sex and everything