• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

I'm new to the site and i tend to like boys that look like boys, I guess. So Tyler of course..WOW! And Mike and Nelson and Nathan and Rabid and the new guy Jordan is awesome...I'm sure there are more I haven't seen and probably some I missed over the years...I love the kissing too. Any pretty boys I' ve missed guys? I forgot Austin.

If you're into the young twink look you can't go wrong with Landon. He hasn't done much work yet that's been shown but he definitely has potential. Young, cute, curious and a sweet southern accent to boot.

Dustin has the sexy attitude. Do I remember right when he said NO to gay sex? He has become to enjoy it more and more

my favorites are Austin(what are beauty) Dustin(mega star) and Aiden(the new guy) if he could be brought back that would b super great! by the way David(the camera man) is hilarious with his sneaky plots

For me Nu does it. Love the tan surfer look. I'd love to see him and my next fav ,Danny, do a scene together.

So many to choose from!

From Danny, to Anthony and now a new Kaydin! OMG, he's so damn hot!
Sexy, handsome, tan, vocal and a great body! Can't get him out of my mind! hehe! Those gorgeous eyes are the stuff of fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lights 715

My favorite boys are Jordan with the curly hair-he is a cutie- and big dick.
Robert is cute- Nikolas is a beauty- Alan is sexy- Jason is hot-
Mike&Anthony is hotties(i love Mike because he has a big pretty dick)
Derek too- He is awsome with the big happy smile.
I miss Diesal he is charming. And Aiden &Tyler. I wish Rigde could come back for more!
And Austin have a great personality. Great guy!

My favorite boys are Jordan with the curly hair-he is a cutie- and big dick.
Robert is cute- Nikolas is a beauty- Alan is sexy- Jason is hot-
Mike&Anthony is hotties(i love Mike because he has a big pretty dick)
Derek too- He is awsome with the big happy smile.
I miss Diesal he is charming. And Aiden &Tyler. I wish Rigde could come back for more!
And Austin have a great personality. Great guy!

I am kind of torn between Tyler, Logan, CJ, Anthony (Keanu), and Alden

Tyler still comes across with that devilish innocence.
Logan he just kind of seems to go with the flow. If it feels good do it. LOL
CJ that guy just gets right down to business, and he really tries to give a good show and he still seems a bit bashful in a unique kind of way.
Anthony what can I say he is my Keanu fantasy come to life as real as it will probably ever get. LOL
Alden ranks up there too. He really gets into receiving a BJ. Whether it is filmed or not some one should hook him up with Nelson and let Nelson drink straight from the tap. I would love to see Alden's facial expression as he is being deep throated and swallowed on. That would be priceless.:thumbup: Very risky. Pls. don't do that because I wrote this. The risk far outweighs the thought of seeing it actually happen.

I miss my surfer dude Nu

He is still my alltime favorite Str8 boy.. Will we ever see more of him? That tan,wicked smile and excellent physique was a great visual package.. Did he leave for good as Danny did? Oh Nu where are you?

He is still my alltime favorite Str8 boy.. Will we ever see more of him? That tan,wicked smile and excellent physique was a great visual package.. Did he leave for good as Danny did? Oh Nu where are you?

I do like Nu too as well as some of the other guys. It is really hard to narrow it down to any one. I really kind of miss Ethan too. He and Tyler really sucked some serious cock that one day. Wow...:blush:

I LIKE SEAN I LIKE THE WAY HE GRUNTS WHEN HE CUM AND I LIKE JORDAN TYLER AND CJ I LOVE THE FACES CJ MAKES JUST THINKING ABOUT SEAN AND THE WAY HE GRUNTS MAKES ME LEAK PRECUM :drool::thumbup:

Ethan

I do like Nu too as well as some of the other guys. It is really hard to narrow it down to any one. I really kind of miss Ethan too. He and Tyler really sucked some serious cock that one day. Wow...:blush:

Thanks for reminding me about Ethan. Nice thick cock, knew how to suck, rim, fuck and has a personality. Be great to see him again. As for Nu two videos come to mind, him fucking Corey wen they both cum as the same time and the threesome he did with Tyler and my boy Dustin. Very hot.

Tyler was my favorite until Jordan shoed up. Jordan is one hot guy, his moans and kissing drives me crazy. I will bust two nuts watching that guy, I love how he is so animated. We need more of Jordan!!!!

Diesal is my all time favorit i love all of his seanes and defentley looking forward to him botoming very soon

The Scene with Eric and Ross with them taking turns with Eric's belt on each other. That was amazingly hot.

One favourite is impossible! I loved Erik and Ross!! I loved Alden and Robert!! I loved Aiden in that early fuck scene!! I loved Diesal and Jimmy!! I loved Danny and Ryan!! All of these guys had one thing in common - plenty of passion and a great chemistry between them! I guess that's what it's all about!

One favourite is impossible! I loved Erik and Ross!! I loved Alden and Robert!! I loved Aiden in that early fuck scene!! I loved Diesal and Jimmy!! I loved Danny and Ryan!! All of these guys had one thing in common - plenty of passion and a great chemistry between them! I guess that's what it's all about!

I couldn't agree more. All of those pairings were great videos because the chemistry was just right. It's what makes a good video an exceptional one.