• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

i love tyler and erik and ross am i allowed to have more then one lol

Welcome, welcome. You can have as many favorites as you like. But if there is one or more that you don't care for, forget them and focus on the rest of the candy in the store. We all like positive energy.

Please stop by the General chat room and look for the 10 Random Facts thread. Some of us, (OK, me actually) are fascinated with getting to know folks on here.

And again, welcome.

Welcome Ben. As GreatLakes said. You can have as amany as you want. It is a free Forum in here.:thumbup:

The hottest right now is DANNY. The most recent episode paring him with a shorter (height) guy is almost too much - I said almost. Thanks Broke Straight Boys for another great time.

Welcome DC2149!

I wouldn't mind seeing Danny and Ryan do some more scenes together. There's never a dull moment you pair those two together.

Greetings from the Queen Mother! As mentioned in other posts, please feel free to sample (visually at least) any of our delicious candy! But never put more than two in your mouth (or elsewhere) at a time. Also, please DO go to the 10 Random facts thread, as mentioned, We are waiting with bated breath!:001_rolleyes:

With Respect, We Are,

Hmmmm it is had to choose, but if you'd twist my arm, I guess it would be Shawn in the September 9th 2006 episode. I think he is so awefully cute.

It is a shame he never came back for an other episode to take it a step further. His buddy Devon did, but with an other model.

Hmmmm it is had to choose, but if you'd twist my arm, I guess it would be Shawn in the September 9th 2006 episode. I think he is so awefully cute.

It is a shame he never came back for an other episode to take it a step further. His buddy Devon did, but with an other model.

On the contrary my friend. If you go to the College Boy Physicals he is in several episodes but his name is spelled Sean instead of Shawn. He is also in 1 more episode ( a 2 parter) of Broke Straight Boys Again his name is spelled Sean. Look for 3 Way orgy Nov. 25, 2006.

Enjoy Umbro and welcome to the forum!

Ooooooooooooooohhhh thank you, how could I have missed that episode??

I will check it out when I come back from work. I better not watch it now or else I can't get the image out of my head all day. I will also look for him on College Boy Physicals.
College Boy Physicals isn't my favourite though, they have nice episodes, but for me there is too much "acting" in them.

Lane? Someone forgot to check the latest episodes hehe
DUSTIN & LANE: Date: Mar 7, 2009

Nah! I saw the episode. I think the only things I liked in that episode was Lane had a nice dick and Dustin had to do all of the work and get nothing in return accept cash. I just had Landon and Logan on my mind and I thought you were referring to one of them. It is nothing personal. Lane is OK and all of that. I see guys that look like Lane all over my city so he kind of melts into the background for me. Until you Jarred my memory; I had forgotten him with Dustin. Thanks...

Well my fav is without a doubt Jason (sorry if i'm mispealing sometimes, i'm french my english isn't that good :) )

Looks like my own man so I guess I just have a crush for this type of body and face. Just love the way he smiles ^^

I like Scott also.