• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

tyler

Most of our members favorite models are Phoenix, Tax, CJ and Tyler. Post your favorite models and scene.

Mark

tyler is the best i just love watching him, what i would like to see one time as far as most of our viewer would love to watch tyler and dustin again, and i think its time dustin bottomed, hey if austin and the others can do it then dustin should, come on lets get this going, btw, keep it up, your site is so hot.

Anthony is my fave. But Tyler is my 2nd.:tongue_smilie:

How do you guys feel about Nelson? I think he is sexy as hell. He's hot to me because, well he's just a great looking guy (great pits...a fetish of mine) and he seems so submissive. On the College Physicals site, he's so sub to whatever they want to do to his body...his HOT body. And on this site with the double dicking...good job NELSON! You make me happy boy! Nelson and Tyler together please...

How do you guys feel about Nelson? I think he is sexy as hell. He's hot to me because, well he's just a great looking guy (great pits...a fetish of mine) and he seems so submissive. On the College Physicals site, he's so sub to whatever they want to do to his body...his HOT body. And on this site with the double dicking...good job NELSON! You make me happy boy! Nelson and Tyler together please...

I have to agree eliblue. I would have loved to have been the doctor in those College Boy Physicals episodes doing whatever I wanted to do to his body :tongue_smilie:

I'm new to the site and i tend to like boys that look like boys, I guess. So Tyler of course..WOW! And Mike and Nelson and Nathan and Rabid and the new guy Jordan is awesome...I'm sure there are more I haven't seen and probably some I missed over the years...I love the kissing too. Any pretty boys I' ve missed guys? I forgot Austin.

Last edited:
I'm new to the site and i tend to like boys that look like boys, I guess. So Tyler of course..WOW! And Mike and Nelson and Nathan and Rabid and the new guy Jordan is awesome...I'm sure there are more I haven't seen and probably some I missed over the years...I love the kissing too. Any pretty boys I' ve missed guys? I forgot Austin.

My all time favourite is Sean Tyler. What I wouldn't do to have in my bed. :001_wub: :drool:

Ryan is my favorite too one Fuckin hot piece of ass, that I wouldn't mind bending over and ramming :p

Tyler Tyler Tyler:) i just love the smooth light complexion skin of his and his smile ... Very hansome:)

Tyler Tyler Tyler:) i just love the smooth light complexion skin of his and his smile ... Very hansome:)

Wow another club member. CJ,Logan, and Alden are starting to warm my heart too.:wink:

Well Im very glad no ones said Stephen......... Because I think he has kidnaped our RAYYYYYYY....

And im just about ready to start
av-9-1.gif
lol

So many of these beauties make me sweat. However, take a walk down memory lane and review my first nomination for the "Hall of flame" Ta-da !! Scott & Gavin (11/15/08)

So many of these beauties make me sweat. However, take a walk down memory lane and review my first nomination for the "Hall of flame" Ta-da !! Scott & Gavin (11/15/08)

Hiii Rapper i just checked that one out........ I loved it .. i liked at the end Scott almost layed on Gavin

Gavin is one noisy bugger

Last edited: