• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

My favourite clip with Sean (although I love them all) is the Jake, Sean & Tommy 5/16/07 one, especially when Tommy lines up behind Sean & enters him. The reaction of Sean is priceless, definitely no acting then.

My favourite clip with Sean (although I love them all) is the Jake, Sean & Tommy 5/16/07 one, especially when Tommy lines up behind Sean & enters him. The reaction of Sean is priceless, definitely no acting then.

Lot's of kissing in that scene. Then when Tommy mounts from behind.

"Whoa, Good morning," from Sean LOL
"I felt that too," from Jake LOL

Sean had enough, "Whoa, cowboy!!!""you need to cum or something!!!":lol:

Funny, Tommy must have been converted after that. He shows up in a lot of the episodes of Gay College Sex Parties...:wink:

Hi Jayman01
Yes that is exactly the scene I was refering to.
Lucky Jake - lol

Tyler is still my fave. Now he's hitting the gym, AND he's filming vids!! :biggrin:

Jason was right up there, too. I'm going to miss the little dude........

CJ is always super. I would like to see him top.

Austin. After watching him bottom, I want to see him do it again!! LOL!

I love Diesal's smile. The rest of him is ok, too.:w00t:

I just watched Brady fuck Maverick on Broke Straight Boys I first saw them in seperate vids on Straight Boys Jerk Off In this Broke Straight Boys vid, Brady kept looking at the camera as if to say, "Are you guys liking this as much as I am?" LOL! Yep, like both of them, too.

As Jayman posted a while ago on this thread, I guess my fave is whom ever I am currently watching!:thumbup:

Do I have to pick one?

Let's see:

Aiden (of Aiden and Jaime fame). OMG what a gorgeous cock!
Tyler - Munchable twinkie
Jason - My kind of humor and a tight bod
Danny - I'm a leg man... I like the way they go up and make an ass of themselves.
Derek (of Nurse Derek Fame) - eyelashes for days and dark devilish goodlooks.
Robert- the kind of boy I'd like to see face down on my pillow.

Love reading your favs.. Thanks for sharing!

Jayce

My Favorite??

It has to be Anthony (or is it Jacob or just plain Jay) after his scene with his cousin I'm not sure what to call him. At any rate, I love his kind of "goofy grin" and his laid back attitude. He's got a nice body and a beautiful cock. He just seems like such a likable guy. He needs to give up the pussy and move to Seattle to be with me!

Lot's of kissing in that scene. Then when Tommy mounts from behind.

"Whoa, Good morning," from Sean LOL
"I felt that too," from Jake LOL

Sean had enough, "Whoa, cowboy!!!""you need to cum or something!!!":lol:

Funny, Tommy must have been converted after that. He shows up in a lot of the episodes of Gay College Sex Parties...:wink:

That is quite a hot vid. Lots of LOL moments! Sean has a great sense of humor.

Hi parisnoyd
It was Sean's sense of humour in that vid that made me really take notice of him, even though I had "noticed" him in his earlier vids :)

Hi parisnoyd
It was Sean's sense of humour in that vid that made me really take notice of him, even though I had "noticed" him in his earlier vids :)

I was looking forward to seeing more of Sean and Aiden too... Sean was starting to get pretty cocky though. Aiden left the business for now. David really did not say why. :wink:

Hi.
For me there is only one guy DANNY.
Its all the lovely dark hair.
R J

Hi parisnoyd
Hi, raysvq! I "noticed" him in his first vid, but this one was hot and funny!

my fav is by far, mike. he is very hot, has a strong sex appeal, very sexy personality, and with his cousin anthony is for sure the hottest duo i can think of. would love to see these two do more.

that vid was hot! i think that was one of the best on the site