• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Models Would You Like To SEE back on BSB

Well I usually read all the messages, but this time could not resist in posting an asnwer :drool:

I'd love to see :
1) Mike
2) Preston
3) Jordan
4) Corey

Follow those who like to swallow.

Romeo, and Skyler, and Jason, and cute guys who kiss passionately and don't mind a little cum on their breath. :069:

I would love to see Anthony (Keanu) bottom for Shane, now that would be hot!!!
As this old thread was resurrected today. I find it interesting to read the old posts, and I commend you Peter for maintaining your consistency, as those are still among the favorites that you mention 2013 too.

So someone has gone back 7 years to revive this thread - wtf. How did they do that ?

Kind of Simple Jon...He's a NEW member, I would Imagine he is reading old threads and posting Comments of what he likes.....Guess he didn't realize, that there is a member who thinks everything should be his way!!!!!!!

So someone has gone back 7 years to revive this thread - wtf. How did they do that ?

Kind of Simple Jon...He's a NEW member, I would Imagine he is reading old threads and posting Comments of what he likes.....Guess he didn't realize, that there is a member who thinks everything should be his way!!!!!!!

Them is fighting words..:haha::haha::haha::haha: But we are Family. We don't fight on Easter.lol

Welcome to the forum Neo! :biggrin:

Good job on finding this older thread and bringing it back to life.

But Jimmy who??? haha (*Inside joke*) :001_rolleyes:

Tampa, You know if Mikey read his post he already has the adoption papers ready.......lololololololol......:biggrin::thumbup::smiley-love021:

LOL Peter. You know how I really feel about him overall. Most of it not fit to print without starting W.W. III. haha

Do you know how long it takes to go through all the threads from the beginning. Jeez I have a job finding or searching threads from a few months back. And yes things should be my way.. as Frank said.