• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Models Would You Like To SEE back on BSB

JAY!!!!
Preston
Little Jimmy
Pro Jimmy
Landon
Gino
Cody
Alec
Drew
Corey
Jordan
Scott
Tom
Kaydin
Zakk
Kyler
Pro Shane

And of course.......
Cousin Mikey
Mike R
Tyler
Logan

You asked, David! :001_rolleyes:

Kyler and Aiden

I would LOVE, LOVE to see Kyler get serviced by that femme, Blonde gayboi Aiden, and in return, Kyler fuk him, til Aiden cums!!! (or vice versa) :001_tongue:

Last edited:
As was mentioned in the Ben and Kevin thread by many, I would like to see Kevin back again.

i would love to see:

Mike R (i bet you didnt think i was going to say that!)
Logan
Danny
Diesal
Jordan
Jimmy Slater
Cousin Mikey

DREW, Jason, Jay, Little Jimmy and Zack(gay one from xmas special) are some of my all time favs....

and the obvious ones I know will be back..(Diesal, Mike)

Where to begin?
In no particular order:-
Shaun (Shawn)
Devon
Sean (Dr Topnbottom)
Aiden (the one that broke ... oops sorry ... Tyler in)
Danny
Little Ricky
Alden & Robert
Landon
Zakk & Kyler
Jordan

The Gay Boys :-
Jake
Cory
Nelson

Oh well one can fantasize - i mean dream lol

Jordan
Mike
Scott
Tyler
Nu
Nelson (he's a great bottom)
Austin
Kyler

No more -
CJ!!!!

I want too see more of these guys like Bobby Brown needs crack!!

Not that serious!, but I would like to of these guys do more in the scenes and maybe a little :kiss:-ing. That would be a 5 Star rating from me!

Kevin; EJ; Darin; Bobby; Gino; Tom; Kadin; Ricky(the one that got creamed in the mouth by Logan); Lane; Josh; and some hot black straight guy would be nice. Pleaseeeeee!!!

well let me think....

Logan, Diesal, Shane (the one who kissed Logan), Jimmy (who topped Diesal), Fernando, Austin, Mike R, Aiden, Sean (toppinbottom).......there might be some more too :tongue_smilie:

I love to see CJ give head, especially when he has his hat on backwards! Pair him up with his choice and I'll give it a 5

I love to see CJ give head, especially when he has his hat on backwards! Pair him up with his choice and I'll give it a 5
CJ has definitely run his course here, and as David said, after March 31, "no more CJ". But I did watch him today with Damien. (I haven't been that motivated to check out the last batch of the non HD scenes). And I have to admit that I enjoyed watching him, and being interviewed by David in the pre-sex portion of the scene.

CJ is still cute as a button, and is the type of guy that I would see in the street, or drinking with his buddies, I would notice and be very attracted to. And while his physical appearance has been in decline since he first appeared here, he does maintain a straight boy attitude, in what I consider a delusional way. He won't kiss a guy, and he doesn't fuck guys cause he's straight, but he's a great and passionate cocksucker. And of course he loves to get fucked hard, and usually cums with a big dick in his ass. But he says he's straight.

Didn't Tyler say that CJ was his favorite fellow model to hangout with and they used to talk on the phone? I respect Tyler's opinion, and I too think CJ is a cool, basically good kid. But I do worry about him, as I think of Dustin/Andrew's post Broke Straight Boys days. I just hope that CJ does well in life, as I really like him, even though I agree that his shelf life here is expired, perhaps it was several months ago.