• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Models Would You Like To SEE back on BSB

I guess I wasn't around then, but what was the deciding factor in not using CJ anymore? Can someone fill me in on the details?

austin and anybody. gay, bi, straight or whatever, i love watching austin.

Deidra, they got bored with CJ. You know the old expression, just laid there - that was what he began to do toward the end. It was a shame. Most of the models considered him a good friend, but he just became a fixture on the futon and that turned quite a few off. There was a lot of complaining about him and management decided to drop his contract. The large number of CJ scenes of late is testament to that. When they decided to not use him, there were several of his scenes left in the files and, as a result, these had to be used up before the switch to HD. There was something about him though - he had that stocky, chunky, baseball butt quality didn't he?

Thanks aquarius. I pretty much surmised that but I wasn't sure if I missed something else. I personally liked CJ, but also don't care if I ever see him again. After reviewing some shoots today I realized I would like to see more of Alec and Fernando as well. But ultimately my second favorite model is Drew and would love to know if it is even a possibility for him to be back.

Jordan

No more -
CJ!!!!

I have to agree - No MOre CJ. I actually fall asleep watching him. Watching CK is more effective than Sominex. I do wish he would just come out of the closet as the Big Ole Bottom he is.

fuck you all, i love cj

all except miss d. i love you miss d and i think you are the shit! (without the muscles)

so many hotties !

Damien has been very watchible and I always enjoy the "Newness" of some of these guys. Willing, able and sort of fresh. Speaking of "Fresh", don't overlook Kevin. He is willing and has a nice, masculine body without too much razor work. He reminds me of past straight friends who were willing to shed their shorts for me . . . :w00t:

David,

While this is a great topic, I'm not sure it will get you the information you really want. Here you will get random names all over the Board. Names of models in Jail, lost, etc. So I have a better Idea of how to get feedback on this subject.

Why not set up a Poll and list 20, 30, 40 or? model names. You can screen those names that you know are still possibly available. This would eliminate those you can't locate. Plus it might open up names from the past that not everyone would think of. Arrange the poll, if possible, to allow 5 (or?) more votes. In a short time you will see where the tops votes are going and that might be far more helpful.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

TYLER
Logan
JASON ( Law school Jason)
TYLER
Logan
TYLER
Logan
TYLER
Logan

Oh did I mention Tyler, Logan and Jason eac of them one on one with each other then top it off with a hot threeway...

Current state of the stable

David:

Thanks for asking us about returning models. I also know that we are something like 6 months behind on your newbies. Knowing the ones you accepted from me, they are going to be HOT! Congratulations!

I would hope that we'll see Tyler, Diesal, Logan, Shane (Tank), Mike (6/10/09 solo), and that wonderful Jimmy who did such a good job breaking in Diesal.

I also think that the touring group (READ Jace) needs to hit the futon, suck some cock, fuck and get fucked. After all wasn't it Jace who in one of the pics posted said "will fuck on cam for $$$".

As for others:

Christmas present Zack
Kaydin and Tom
Landon
Luke (3/25/09)
Stephen (of South America - 5/6/09 solo)
Robert (of Alden fame)
Cole
Aiden (of deflowering Ty fame)
Shawn (Shawn and Devon 9/9/06)
Aiden

I also realize that models come and go for any number of reasons. You have a good head on you shoulders..... I know you'll deliver great stuff.

Some of the Latin men like Mauricio. CUTIE! Vinny.

Logan is a hottie.

Tyler is cute...bring him back if he will do more otherwise Sleeper!

David, I would love, underline the word love, to see Damien and Jimmy S. Hot! Hot! Hot!
Underline the words hot! hot! hot! Did I make my point?

David,

While this is a great topic, I'm not sure it will get you the information you really want. Here you will get random names all over the Board. Names of models in Jail, lost, etc. So I have a better Idea of how to get feedback on this subject.

Why not set up a Poll and list 20, 30, 40 or? model names. You can screen those names that you know are still possibly available. This would eliminate those you can't locate. Plus it might open up names from the past that not everyone would think of. Arrange the poll, if possible, to allow 5 (or?) more votes. In a short time you will see where the tops votes are going and that might be far more helpful.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

That is a terrific idea. It would give some meaning to the question asked in the Original Post. Even the most assiduous forumite posters/readers may not have picked up all the hints that have gone out from management regarding whether this or that model is still current. It shouldn't be an impossible list to make and would provide the wherewithal to members who actually wanted to opine on their faves, to do this in a realistic way.

The idea is just terrific. Really.

From the responses, I can see that everyone has there favorites. We are about 6 months ahead of what you are seeing now on the site so with that being said, I can tell you that here is a list of some of the models you will see once again.

Tyler
Logan
Shane (non tank Shane)
Diesal
MikeR
Mikey (from Cousin fame)
Preston
Zakk

Chasen (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
NU (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
Nelson (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
Anthony (we have a few scenes in HD of him)

Damian will be back but he is taking a break from filming.

Some surprise models from the past (that is top secret and we can't disclose) also with the return models from above you will see that I pushed them to there limits.

Most of the new HD scenes our members will be introduced to many new models & fresh faces starting March 31st as Mark indicated.

From the responses, I can see that everyone has there favorites. We are about 6 months ahead of what you are seeing now on the site so with that being said, I can tell you that here is a list of some of the models you will see once again.

Tyler
Logan
Shane (non tank Shane)
Diesal
MikeR
Mikey (from Cousin fame)
Preston
Zakk

Chasen (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
NU (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
Nelson (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
Anthony (we have a few scenes in HD of him)

Damian will be back but he is taking a break from filming.

Some surprise models from the past (that is top secret and we can't disclose) also with the return models from above you will see that I pushed them to there limits.

Most of the new HD scenes our members will be introduced to many new models & fresh faces starting March 31st as Mark indicated.

David so does this all mean that on the 31st we are going to get a whole buch of new stuff to watch at the same time or will it just be one new HD update and the rest will be where we left off now?