• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Models Would You Like To SEE back on BSB

Yep your still sick my friend. Misspellings and JJ loving all in a 24 hour period please go and see a doctor!!! xoxoxo

Rite??? haha

Truth is I am still a little bit sick. I'm hoping the meds I'm on now will do the trick.

I really liked Bobby aswell, like you Tampa I loved his smile and his curls and I was gutted when he had them cut of but his personality was still there which always made me smile as he always gave a good show in my eyes. X

Sexy Bobby

573-models.jpg

Holy crap he looks good!! Check out those abs. :p

What? When? Where? Damn that is my next target where can I find him? you wont be hearing from me for a while damn he looks great!!! off to find Brandon...

What? When? Where? Damn that is my next target where can I find him? you wont be hearing from me for a while damn he looks great!!! off to find Brandon...

LOL Spartan. Happy hunting? Let us know when you find him. :)

LOL Spartan. Happy hunting? Let us know when you find him. :)

Although I tried, I was not successful - damn! Hopefully he will answer one of the several messages I put out there for him on the social media pages he frequents...