• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Models Would You Like To SEE back on BSB

Thanks David! Those are the models I would have listed. One model I didn't see was Austin, I hope he does come back from time to time. He is amazing, funny, sexy and it is not his fault that Broke Straight Boys turned him gay. LOL

David so does this all mean that on the 31st we are going to get a whole buch of new stuff to watch at the same time or will it just be one new HD update and the rest will be where we left off now?

Great question. The site will be running the same with 3 updates per week. The first HD update will be two popular repeat models that are from my list that I posted a few posts back. As Mark updates the site the new models will be appearing and all the content will be in HD going forward, and you will still have access to the older footage. He's not taking the episodes out of order so the members can start seeing the new models and the hotter action. If Mark takes these reels out of order, then the same nightmare is going to happen again :w00t: and scenes will be out of order and this is something we are all working on so it does not happen again.

Taking the site into HD, is like re-launching of a new store. Same owners and management, just updated and lots of improvements will take place along the way so not to be the same ole site with the same ole models :thumbup:

Keeps the site fresh and interesting.

I am going to say Taz and Dustin hands down. I am bi curious and those dudes are by far the best looking dudes. If I had to chose between the 2 I would have to say TAZ, TAZ, TAZ, TAZ! Get my point?lol

Last edited:
I am going to say Taz and Dustin hands down. I am bi curious and those dudes are by far the best looking dudes. If I had to chose between the 2 I would have to say TAZ, TAZ, TAZ, TAZ! Get my point?lol

Army,

Taz, I'm afraid is in jail. So he won't be around anytime soon. Dustin, unfortunately has passed on, may he rest in peace. There is another thread that talks about this sad moment.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

From the responses, I can see that everyone has there favorites. We are about 6 months ahead of what you are seeing now on the site so with that being said, I can tell you that here is a list of some of the models you will see once again.

Tyler
Logan
Shane (non tank Shane)
Diesal
MikeR
Mikey (from Cousin fame)
Preston
Zakk

Chasen (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
NU (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
Nelson (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
Anthony (we have a few scenes in HD of him)

Damian will be back but he is taking a break from filming.

Some surprise models from the past (that is top secret and we can't disclose) also with the return models from above you will see that I pushed them to there limits.

Most of the new HD scenes our members will be introduced to many new models & fresh faces starting March 31st as Mark indicated.

No Austin?

I like David to and it was a pleasure seeing him on College Boy Physicals. I have too admit that I like it when the guys really piss him off and he post, defending the site and the models. I read all of them and admire him for taking a stand. I also like Eddie on the College Boy Physicals, he makes that site. I think together they make a good team and with out them the sites wouldn't work out as well. Its like they are hot and they don't even know or are to shy to admit it. I agree totally with you Guynftl about David.

From the responses, I can see that everyone has there favorites. We are about 6 months ahead of what you are seeing now on the site so with that being said, I can tell you that here is a list of some of the models you will see once again.

Tyler
Logan
Shane (non tank Shane)
Diesal
MikeR
Mikey (from Cousin fame)
Preston
Zakk

Chasen (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
NU (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
Nelson (we have a few scenes in HD of him)
Anthony (we have a few scenes in HD of him)

Damian will be back but he is taking a break from filming.

Some surprise models from the past (that is top secret and we can't disclose) also with the return models from above you will see that I pushed them to there limits.

Most of the new HD scenes our members will be introduced to many new models & fresh faces starting March 31st as Mark indicated.

This sounds pretty good to me and hey Logan is on the list so I am happy!
Great that you will be pushing the returnin models to their limits.....lookin forward to it...actually can't wait but will wait quietly and calmly with baited breath:thumbup1:

Well I posted one before but I didn't know that Dustin passed away, was very saddened. And with Taz being in jail, that sucks too. It would be cool if Taz isn't in jail too long for his return. I think his smile was probably a heart melter to women and men alike. I'm bi-curious and if I ever ran into on the street I probably couldn't say no.lol. Is there any hope for his return???? I would also like to say I would like to see Tyler, because he always looks so innocent in the shots and that is beyond hot! If my job wasn't so demanding I would try and attend one of the Broke Straight Boys events. Well keep me posted.

I would love to see:
Logan
Tyler
Kyler
Chasen
Mike R.
Anthony/Jacob
Damien
Kevin (from kevin & Ben)
Nu
Nathan
Cody
Max
Owen
Christian
and Fernando ( he was a real cutie)
In not particular order ;-)
I like CJ "mummbles" but he has become a role player, or is that a role layer ( attempt at humor).
I would still ove to see my video suggestion played out David, I am willing to send any more ideas to help come to fruition that you may need other than the plan that I already sent.

OOOOPs I forgot that hairy chested hunk Diesal. How could I forget him you have very few guys with chest hair and I find some wsips across the chest very hot!

p.s. not into wall to wall carpeting but an occasional area rug brings out the detail in the hardwood!

NELSON, Sean, Ethan, Cody, Jarrett, DID I MENTION NELSON?

Yeah add that hot spectacled Nelson to my list.That boy knows how to take it like a man!