• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Models Would You Like To SEE back on BSB

I want to see Corey with the black arm band and short blond hair get fucked

Ryan from the fleshlight video. he was the reason i joined the site..i saw a small clip of him and danny on xtube..it was hot enough for me to switch from free to paysite..imagine my surprise when he was only in 3 vids :( but i got them saved on my real player for a rainy day.

ps..hd is ok but no real player option anymore..i hope i can save to the new media player they offer.

Preston is seriously like the boy from every wet dream I've ever had. I wouldn't complain if every video you ever posted included that boy!!

But Preston and Tyler together.....might just make my life complete. haha

I miss Tyler, its been ages since we've seen his hot lips round a stiff pole.

:D

I like Dustin, the red hair. He's adorable to me and I hope he gets back sometimes.

Preston is seriously like the boy from every wet dream I've ever had. I wouldn't complain if every video you ever posted included that boy!!

But Preston and Tyler together.....might just make my life complete. haha

Agreed. Preston with almost anyone, and Tyler with almost anyone, would do the same thing for my life. I would actually like to see Preston again with MikeR, and Tyler ditto. Tyler has a vein of irreverent wackiness about him, and MkeR is nothing short of a mad man, in-a-good-way. They would be awesome together flipping. And I'd love to see MikeR do some cute mischief with Preston's baby ass. And then the dick torture.

Preston and Tyler, as you say, would also change the course of my existence.

Doesn't anyone want to see Jay again? Am I the only one? :crying:

Agreed. Preston with almost anyone, and Tyler with almost anyone, would do the same thing for my life. I would actually like to see Preston again with MikeR, and Tyler ditto. Tyler has a vein of irreverent wackiness about him, and MkeR is nothing short of a mad man, in-a-good-way. They would be awesome together flipping. And I'd love to see MikeR do some cute mischief with Preston's baby ass. And then the dick torture.

Preston and Tyler, as you say, would also change the course of my existence.

Slim, you have a very heavy smorgasbord of edible delights. I’m with you!! :thumbup:

Ok folks I have a match up I would love to see. How about Shane from the Logan Shane shoot of 1/30/2010 and Ashton from College Boy Physicals??? Would that be hot or what! :drool:

I would really really really like to see....
Jimmy (of Diesal and Jimmy 1,2&3) gotta love a guy who can kiss!
Tony (bi Guy did shoot with jesse)
Sebastian (although he prob way out of contact)
Tommy and Jake
Zakk and Kyler
Ej and Bobby
Derek (did 2 way with tony and jesse)

there are loads more but just cant think off hand!

I would really really really like to see....
Ej
Derek (did 2 way with tony and jesse)

I seem to always be the breaker of bad news. EJ lied to David about his film experience and sexuality. His first scene came out on Broke Straight Boys and there he was on a feed on HSBoys getting fucked like there was no tomorrow. I doubt he'll be back.

Derek (Derek Rivero) married Zack Randall, started their own website, and moved to Nepal for two years. Last time I talked to Derek he was quite adamant about not performing in front of the camera, but is ok with behind the camera stuff. Haven't talked to them in a while so don't know what is going on. They up and disappeared in mid to late Feb. They were in the Phoenix Metro area. So again unless David has something up his sleeve, I doubt you will see his beautiful face and great body on here. BTW Derek is only 21 now. He apparently was just 18 when he filmed those scenes.

You can also enjoy Derek (and Zack) on College Boy Physicals Derek did a stint as a Nurse (and Zack was a patient).

Hope this helps. I don't like raining on anyone's parade but sometimes it seems that we can bug David for someone who ain't going to be back.
I've done it........

I seem to always be the breaker of bad news. EJ lied to David about his film experience and sexuality. His first scene came out on Broke Straight Boys and there he was on a feed on HSBoys getting fucked like there was no tomorrow. I doubt he'll be back.

Derek (Derek Rivero) married Zack Randall, started their own website, and moved to Nepal for two years. Last time I talked to Derek he was quite adamant about not performing in front of the camera, but is ok with behind the camera stuff. Haven't talked to them in a while so don't know what is going on. They up and disappeared in mid to late Feb. They were in the Phoenix Metro area. So again unless David has something up his sleeve, I doubt you will see his beautiful face and great body on here. BTW Derek is only 21 now. He apparently was just 18 when he filmed those scenes.

You can also enjoy Derek (and Zack) on College Boy Physicals Derek did a stint as a Nurse (and Zack was a patient).

Hope this helps. I don't like raining on anyone's parade but sometimes it seems that we can bug David for someone who ain't going to be back.
I've done it........

Well Jayce you really are the oracle of all things broke and straight lol!

Yeah i knew that EJ was a bit keen for a straight boy... Oh well still good to see him get fucked!

The Derek and Zack thing is pretty cool... I watched him in those videos and knew there was no way someone that beautifull could be straight! haha!

Now please do let me know if ZAKK & KYLER announce their engagement cos I may buy a new hat... those guys are destined to be the ultimate cliche!!
Also found some new Jimmy(ie) videos online... man that boy has an ass that just wont quit!!

Cheers!

I would like to join all the Jimmy Slater lovers.
This guy is hot and in action even hotter. The videos with Diesal or Austin are unbelievable.
Bring him back!!! :thumbup:

I'd love to see Dominick again.
Personally I would like to see some bigger guys, less skaters. That's just my preference though

I'd love to see Dominick again.
Personally I would like to see some bigger guys, less skaters. That's just my preference though
From your screenname, that seems apparent, but I don't think that you should expect to see "bears" and "cubs" on this site, (and I'm not talking about members of professional teams that play in Chicago). :cool: