• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

where to next

bryce0822

Reaction score
How guys... for those who don't know me... .I am the photographer that patrick occasionally mentions... Huntington WV, San Fran, Columbus, Akron and Pittsburgh...

looking over the list of places coming up... and I am not sure where I want to follow them next to... suggestions? things you would like to see more or less of in the pics?

How guys... for those who don't know me... .I am the photographer that patrick occasionally mentions... Huntington WV, San Fran, Columbus, Akron and Pittsburgh...

looking over the list of places coming up... and I am not sure where I want to follow them next to... suggestions? things you would like to see more or less of in the pics?

Hey Bryce! How bout Denver? And definitely Parliament House in Orlando. I would love to see more of the body shots, games, jo lineup etc. The boys are showing off and I think we'd like to see them do that. Not that the pics of people and the boys are great, but some of each would be nice.

Thanks!

Jayce

Hey Bryce! How bout Denver? And definitely Parliament House in Orlando. I would love to see more of the body shots, games, jo lineup etc. The boys are showing off and I think we'd like to see them do that. Not that the pics of people and the boys are great, but some of each would be nice.

Thanks!

Jayce

I would love to make it to denver and st louis... but its too short of a time frame for me to be able to afford the tickets... otherwise I would do it in half a heart beat.

I am thinking maybe key west .. the nude events.

I would love to make it to denver and st louis... but its too short of a time frame for me to be able to afford the tickets... otherwise I would do it in half a heart beat.

I am thinking maybe key west .. the nude events.

Nude is good! :001_tt1: I'll have to look at the schedule and see what I can come up with.

Be well,

Jayce

Hey Bryce,

I don't have any suggestions for particular places but as far as photos I think we can all agree we would like to see a little more nudity. It's nice to see them mugging for the cameras with the occasional club patron to show that everyone is having a good time. But I think we would all like to see them engaging in the more outlandish behavior that we all know goes on in the clubs. Whether it's guys stuffing dollar bills in their shorts or of the models getting body shots. Even some good shots of them just walking around in their tight shorts.

The kind of pictures where you want to say, OMG I can't believe that guy did that to Logan. Or: Look how hot Derek and Johnny look out on the dance floor! Look at Johnny's face when that guy groped him! Any photos that encourage conversation and give us something fun to talk about are most welcome.

The event models are kind of the mascots and goodwill ambasssadors of the site. As members we would like to feel like we know them better and get to see them as often if not more than the lucky people attending the events. It's really nice that Johnny and Derek have agreed to post. That goes a long way towards us feeling like we have a personal connection with them.

Hey Bryce,

I don't have any suggestions for particular places but as far as photos I think we can all agree we would like to see a little more nudity. It's nice to see them mugging for the cameras with the occasional club patron to show that everyone is having a good time. But I think we would all like to see them engaging in the more outlandish behavior that we all know goes on in the clubs. Whether it's guys stuffing dollar bills in their shorts or of the models getting body shots. Even some good shots of them just walking around in their tight shorts.

The kind of pictures where you want to say, OMG I can't believe that guy did that to Logan. Or: Look how hot Derek and Johnny look out on the dance floor! Look at Johnny's face when that guy groped him! Any photos that encourage conversation and give us something fun to talk about are most welcome.

The event models are kind of the mascots and goodwill ambasssadors of the site. As members we would like to feel like we know them better and get to see them as often if not more than the lucky people attending the events. It's really nice that Johnny and Derek have agreed to post. That goes a long way towards us feeling like we have a personal connection with them.

Thank you for the suggestion... i agree with you that some more "personal" shots are needed... On this last trip I tried not to be so "in your face" with the camera to the patrons of the bar... not everyone wants to be seen on the internet groping a stud.... LOL. The idea was to be more of a fly on the wall perspective of whats going on at the club during an event.

On the next trip I will try to mix it up a little more and get a good mix of the pic types. :tongue_smilie: