• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

Looking forward to seeing any new vids you are making. The pairings have become very interesting lately. I hope you get some good guys to play with (for our amusement, heh).

hey Michael dude,

You probably can't tell who, but are you filming with guys we've already seen on the futon, or are you breaking in newbies with your sculptural banana dick? I wish you'd say during the banter at the beginning of the episode that you mentioned on the forum that you were over in Fla doing that series of scenes. We get so confused with the order of the taping of the videos and references to a time frame make the whole thing more Real lol. Can hardly wait to see you again, hard-ly being the key concept here.

so im pretty sure that we are soul mates, let me list the reasons out here:

~you motor boat your female friends boobies (my friends actually think im a straight man just pretending to be gay to touch their boobies)

~you live in georgia (which is somewhere ive always wanted to go/live)

~you would choose yoohoo over alcohol (while i might still drink on occasions, when i am drunk i always have to have a yoohoo! we quite literally have to stop at a gas station on the way home from the bar...probably why people hate being my designated driver)

pretty sure that counts as a trifecta? or in nerd-lingo, the tri-force!

We really aren't very patient here, and we don't like secrets. Tease! :001_tt2:

Hope you are doing well, Mike! :001_smile:

Paris is right. We are not much into being patient. LOL

It is cool thinking of you breaking in some newbies. haha

so im pretty sure that we are soul mates, let me list the reasons out here:

~you motor boat your female friends boobies (my friends actually think im a straight man just pretending to be gay to touch their boobies)

~you live in georgia (which is somewhere ive always wanted to go/live)

~you would choose yoohoo over alcohol (while i might still drink on occasions, when i am drunk i always have to have a yoohoo! we quite literally have to stop at a gas station on the way home from the bar...probably why people hate being my designated driver)

pretty sure that counts as a trifecta? or in nerd-lingo, the tri-force!

glass dude, that reminds me of young Affleck being Bob Ford telling "Jesse" Pitt at the lunch table how the two of them have so much in common, "...both our grandfathers were ministers over in Excelsior Springs..."

(That is one terrific movie. My great great great grandfather Griffin and his son, just back from the Civil War, were shot by the James gang during the bank robbery in Richmond MO. The Cumminses are related to us through the Meadowses, and the 2 Ford boys helped out on our farm 150 years ago when they weren't riding with Jesse. I grew up near Lawson about 8 miles from the James place over in Kearney.) Hee haw.

Love your tri-fecta tri-fuerza.

lol I have 2 newbies and one guy yall havent seen in along time :D

Dude, if you haven't finished all the scenes, please please say something on camera about how this is the series you told us about on the forum. Just for fun lol...please:lol:

Are you doing one-on-one stuff or threeways?

lol I have 1 more shoot tomorrow but what series you talking about?

Michael, sorry, I was using that word to describe the bunch of shoots you do when you go see Dave and Eddie, not as if it were a "series" like the Christmas shoots from a year and a half ago, or the parties Tyler filmed.

Tell us hi on cam tomorrow dude lol! And tell Tyler hello, and that we miss him.

Take care babe, feel the love.:001_wub::001_rolleyes::tongue_smilie:

'Tis true and while I hate it when guys use nasty and cruel words towards the lovely gay guys who help the site out from time to time. I will no longer comment on it - I shall just file a report instead. LOL

'Tis true and while I hate it when guys use nasty and cruel words towards the lovely gay guys who help the site out from time to time. I will no longer comment on it - I shall just file a report instead. LOL
Sounds like creeping McCarthyism to me, but to each his own politically and socially.

Please goeth back into thyne hole from whenst thou came.
What a nasty comment to make from one gay man to another. Why can't we all just get along?

And to BrokeMichael, you are a handsome lovely young man, and a great performer on Broke Straight Boys I'm sorry that such an immature member of the forum decided to use your thread to cast nasty aspersions. You are universally loved Michael and I look forward to seeing your latest episodes, now in high definition too.:thumbup: Love and peace to all the civil members of this forum.