• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

oh michael, we miss you!

workin for the man every night and day, but i keep on rollin! haha yeah i said it

Hi Mike,
Love your work.
It is amazing the sorts of questions a person thinks up when you see something.
I have a question regarding your scene on College Boy Physicals posted May 8 08 (I know it is a long time ago - hehe). In that scene the Dr used estim on you, now I know props are used in movies, but was this unit real & if so how did it feel? (I guess that is 2 questions - hehe)

lol raysvq wow that was my first scene ever but yes it was very real and it felt like i was being jacked off but with no hands like i could feel the electricity going up and down the shaft of my dick.

Hey Joninliverton! all is well heh and how you been? havent talked to you much in awhile

MIKE! is it true? do we have another update with your cousin? this is phenomenal!

lol raysvq wow that was my first scene ever but yes it was very real and it felt like i was being jacked off but with no hands like i could feel the electricity going up and down the shaft of my dick.

Hey Joninliverton! all is well heh and how you been? havent talked to you much in awhile

Hi Michael
It certainly looked like you were enjoying it :thumbsup:

Cousins

Just finished messaging Slim and told him how I wish I could have sex with my cousin. I tried when I was thirteen, but he wouldn't go for it. How old were you the first time you and your cousin had sex? Were you both up for it (no pun intended)?

Hi Michael,
Where on the Kinsey scale do you see your sexuality?

0 Exclusively heterosexual
1 Predominately heterosexual, only incidentally homosexuall
2 Predominately hetero, but more than incidentally homo
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 Predominately homosexual but more than incidentally hetero
5 Predominately homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 Exclusively homosexual

Oops - where are my manners?
How are you? What have you been up to?

lol first time we actually had sex sex was on Broke Straight Boys other then that just jacking off together long time ago like first we did i was like 13

elyot, my cousin was 13 and I was 15. He spent something like 10 days with us one summer and seduced me within 2 minutes of arriving. We did everything we could think of to do, but in those innocent days way back when, it didn't occur to either of us to fuck each other.

Mikey, can hardly wait to see you in a new scene. The punters on the forum, we all amuse ourselves imagining who we'd like to see you guys paired with. You're so hot and skinny and funny, with your yankee face and southern accent, and your humongous bananadick, you'd be good with almost anyone. But maybe fucking Andy.

:001_tt2::001_wub:

lol im totally gay raysvq never been with a girl dont really wanna be heh and awwwwwwww thanks slim