• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

Sorry BrokeMichael but the other Mike is the nasty one. Check out the Corey and CJ thread and you'll see who rubbishes the gays - and it's not me.

MikeYank - if you wish to reply then don't reply on this and yes it was YOU that started the shit at 4.20pm uk time today. Now put me on ignore and fuck off.

Mike,
Hope your day is going great and please check your Hotmail account for a personal message. Thanks my friend for that wonderful personality.

OMG THE DRAMA! QUEENS PLEASE!

back on the topic of YOUR thread, youre scene tonight with austin and mike was A+ work. you three got it goin on! this by far is one of my favorite all time scenes, not to mention, you three boys together were a trio made in heaven!

Just had the best time. You and MikeR and Austin are what's best about this site. That shoot was totally terrific. I love your scrawnyassed physique so much man and your wicked expressions. The three of you were perfectly matched and had just the right ingredients in the sexual cocktail to make the shoot hot and funny.

You rocked this one Michael that was really a great shoot. You three guys could go on the road as a tour group. By the way you have always been gorgeous but as you get older your getting hotter then ever. You my friend are one DAM GOOD LOOKING DUDE!..:drool:

Haha Awww thanks alot guys! those 2 guys are actually 2 of the best people Ive worked with. lol and we went to the beach after that video and had a blast.

Haha Awww thanks alot guys! those 2 guys are actually 2 of the best people Ive worked with. lol and we went to the beach after that video and had a blast.

I'm looking forward to your shoot with Mike R when you bottom for him as the video says, can't wait. Hope it cums soon.

Mike, You look as handsome and sexy as ever. And your dick is beautiful. haha :001_smile: :tongue_smilie:

Hi Mike,'
How about checking your hotmail.
Thanks, love ya my man!

Just saw you and Cody jacking each other off, terrific, and I'm guessing that shoot goes back to more or less when the Christmas before last Xmas Xtras were filmed, round about Halloween. Isn't the spray dye in your hair part of your Halloween outfit? So this video was shot a little over 16 months ago, yeah?

Mike,,so good to see you back. The three way was a GREAT shoot and your episode with Cody was extra hot. You really bring a scene to life. I'm guessing there is one more episode to come out soon. You mentioned in the vid with Mike and Austin that you were still sore from an earlier scene. Am really looking forward to seeing that one. I also hope your suggestion of a shoot with Cousin Jay and Cody can happen. Thank you again for all you do for the members. You're in a class by yourself. :)

Just saw you and Cody jacking each other off, terrific, and I'm guessing that shoot goes back to more or less when the Christmas before last Xmas Xtras were filmed, round about Halloween. Isn't the spray dye in your hair part of your Halloween outfit? So this video was shot a little over 16 months ago, yeah?

Dam Slim your good, You dont happen to smoke a Calabash Pipe do you? :w00t:

Denny babe, I would smoke Any Thing for you mister.

But do you concur? Michael dude, did I get that right?

Michael where have you been? we miss you in forumland!

Michael, So glad David put up the most recent scene with Chasen. I mentioned in that thread that you were one of my favs and that the more Michael..the better. Hope to see you in HD real soon. Meanwhile, enjoy your spring and summer

I'm in love with Michael, just so the record's straight, but Chasen stole the show. First because he's Tyler's cousin? Did we know that before now? Second for that very fetching habit he has of looking offstage and wreathing up in a conspiratorial smile. I said once before that it seemed as if his girlfriend had come with him and he was catching her eye and vice versa. And third because he made no bones about his intention to go on and do more fag shit, in that surprisingly tenor, very laid back, amused voice of his.

They were great together, all the way through till Michael's orgasm, at which point my fave martial arts cutie lost interest completely in Chasen and his magic stiffy, didn't exchange glances with him (Chasen was right there with an embryonic smile, inviting Mike to share the moment) and only noticed that Chasen had gone on without him to shoot his lonely load with his eyes closed once the jizz hit the abs.

So it wasn't just two guys jacking off side by side, it was one guy ignoring the other one after cumming himself, a gay boy at that, I mean, what was THAT?

I really liked that video you did with Anthony. You both made it look like it was so natural. Was it your first time messing around with him?

Sorry I've been off the forums for awhile went on alittle vacation DISNEY WORLD!!! and did some other stuff heh and no Pikecodude me and anthony used to jack off together and do other stuff... when we were younger :D
And thanks alot for those who commented on my videos released in my absents means alot to me that yall enjoyed them anyways im getting off and going to eat JELLO!! lol till next time :D

Sorry I've been off the forums for awhile went on alittle vacation DISNEY WORLD!!! and did some other stuff heh and no Pikecodude me and anthony used to jack off together and do other stuff... when we were younger :D
And thanks alot for those who commented on my videos released in my absents means alot to me that yall enjoyed them anyways im getting off and going to eat JELLO!! lol till next time :D

omg im so glad youre back!!!! im drunk so you know its true.

I'm in love with Michael, just so the record's straight, but Chasen stole the show. First because he's Tyler's cousin? Did we know that before now? Second for that very fetching habit he has of looking offstage and wreathing up in a conspiratorial smile. I said once before that it seemed as if his girlfriend had come with him and he was catching her eye and vice versa. And third because he made no bones about his intention to go on and do more fag shit, in that surprisingly tenor, very laid back, amused voice of his.

They were great together, all the way through till Michael's orgasm, at which point my fave martial arts cutie lost interest completely in Chasen and his magic stiffy, didn't exchange glances with him (Chasen was right there with an embryonic smile, inviting Mike to share the moment) and only noticed that Chasen had gone on without him to shoot his lonely load with his eyes closed once the jizz hit the abs.

So it wasn't just two guys jacking off side by side, it was one guy ignoring the other one after cumming himself, a gay boy at that, I mean, what was THAT?

I will say thanks t Tyler for bringing his cousin. Because I love Chasen. A big tall sexy man! YES SIR!