• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

Michael, your namesake Mike Robbins has been on the forum a lot. You two hotties should ask David if you can tag some adorable bottom guy on the futon...what about Kyler?

Michael, please pvt me as I need to ask you a question. The site does not allow me to send you a pvt message. It'll be worth your while. tks xxjonxx

haha thanks guys glad you liked it and Avatar was soooo freaking awesome i loved it didnt get to see it in 3d tho but im def gonna see it again heh

Mike, are you a scifi/games/comic fan? If so, I have a cool site for fellows gays for you to check out. I don't think you are supposed to post links directly here or not. But I'll gladly share with you or anyone else. Site is free!

Haha yeah Vistas im a total dork I watch alot of japanese anime mostly and play alot of online games :)

Cool. Check out DoorQ.Com. They approach all that kind of stuff from a distinctly gay perspective!

im currently watching 07-ghost but my favorite shows are bleach,naruto,death note,.hack roots

I was afraid you`d leave out BLEACH. I used to watch Naruto religiously too but I stopped after Shippuden =/ Kinda lost interest. But BLEACH, I`m still going strong. Pretty much gave up on the anime cause fillers are annoying but I still read the manga :D

Who`s your favorite character in BLEACH?
I like Urahara Kisuke and Ichimaru Gin <3

Dude you are one of my absolute favorites! Your like so down to earth and chill that it makes you hotter in a way.Thanks man for taking the time to talk to us :)

Hey guys, Im currently down here filming more videos for yalls enjoyment. and hope everyone is well.

Peace ^_^

Hey guys, Im currently down here filming more videos for yalls enjoyment. and hope everyone is well.

Peace ^_^

You big tease! LOL! They better be treating you right down there, or I'll open a little can of whoopass on 'em! :001_smile:

I'm doin' great. Nice to hear from you, Mike! Take care.