• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

It was a mean post and I'm sorry I sent it. Casper's messages have to me been very strange and more designed to stir up animosity than anything else. I also have a vicious queen side that gets loose every so often.

Would it be possible to have a poll about Casper?

Is he

an idiot ie doesn't think about what he says?

an asshole(knows what he says)?

a hater(trying to disrupt the site)/

vice cop fishing for illegalities?

E) A guy with no censor who lets us see the good, the bad, and the ugly in his head at the time of posting. I love the positive posts casper does and just stop reading a sentence or two in when he gets negative. Overall, I think he's a positive addition to the forum. I have a rotating list of about six of you that go on and come off my ignore list but I've never considered adding casper...

E) A guy with no censor who lets us see the good, the bad, and the ugly in his head at the time of posting. I love the positive posts casper does and just stop reading a sentence or two in when he gets negative. Overall, I think he's a positive addition to the forum. I have a rotating list of about six of you that go on and come off my ignore list but I've never considered adding casper...

Wait, there's an ignore function?

Go to their public profile and root around. You find the ignore there...

Would it be possible to have a poll about Casper?

Is he

an idiot ie doesn't think about what he says?

an asshole(knows what he says)?

a hater(trying to disrupt the site)/

vice cop fishing for illegalities?

Not a nice post Yabba. Whatever Casper or anyone is on this forum, he is to be treated with respect. I'm sure that's in the forum rules. :001_smile:

hey Michael..it was wonderful to see you back on Broke Straight Boys You and Chasen were really hot. I look forward to seeing you here as often as David can schedule you. Also, thank for wearing the white briefs...you look Awesome in them. Happy holidays to you and yours and the very best in the New Year.

Yeah!!!!!

You are Chasen were HOT. I don't bottom a lot, but even if I did I doubt I could take all of you the way Chasen did. I fixated on that. Think I might want to bottom again just for the challenge of it.

Have you seen AVATAR? It's awesome. Incredible 3-D like you've never seen before.

haha thanks guys glad you liked it and Avatar was soooo freaking awesome i loved it didnt get to see it in 3d tho but im def gonna see it again heh

Your vid with Chasen was such fun, Michael! :tongue_smilie:

I'll use my gift card to the Cinema to see Avatar! :001_smile:

Mike,

The latest video with you and Chasen was hot. Do you guys hangout off cam as well cuz I think there might be a little chemistry between you two? Chasen looked like he was enjoying the anal part of the scene but I have a feeling that he really wanted you to do it cuz I think he purposely stuck his dick in hard but really looked like he enjoyed it

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub: Michael you totally rock. Merry Christmas mister. Have a great time with your guy.

Mike,

You have got to see AVATAR in 3-D. Its amazing. Drive to wherever you have to drive to and spend what you have to spend. Its worth it. Cameron had new cameras developed for this specifically. Like to know what you think. It even hotter than you fucking Chasen.

Michael, it's so hot seeing you top other guys. Watching your smoothe, sexy butt in action is such a turn on. When are yo doing more vids for the sites?

Pretty soon actually :D

Michael dude good news; your scenes are, overall, among the happiest ones on Broke Straight Boys I love to see that you're gonna be in an update, and little Slim does too.

Does Dave tell you normally who you're gonna be with when he schedules you for a series of shoots? Do you have a voice in the choice?

Michael, if you'll pm me when you're going to be in the studio next, I'll send copies of the book for you and your cuz to Monica.

Michael, if you'll pm me when you're going to be in the studio next, I'll send copies of the book for you and your cuz to Monica.

I read something the other day abut you had written a book rifle. If I may ask what is it about?