• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

br michael. i commend you on your studies and your willingnes to take th time to post here, im personaly a 4th degree bb in goju ru karate, and a 2nd in am hapkido. love he pics, have a cousin teaches tkd in jville, fl, loves it there, i watched all your vids, love them, your my personal fav and always have been since ive been a member, i said this before around the 2nd or 3rd part of this set of pages, i still holds true, best of luck on all, i do still think anthony is hot however, i have seen a lot of his othr work as well.

Unfortunately David,
I just don't trust you anymore. Thats why I took you off my friends list. Certainly you can understand that my friends and I should at least feel safe before we start having sex in front of someone. Besides, as there have been so many changes lately it is possible that I do not hold you or the models in the same esteem as I once did. I guess that we must be different in Oklahoma than they are in Florida, In Oklahoma we don't let people down. We also don't surrender when we haven't done anything wrong. You always try to say enough to put the blame on everyone else if it wasn't for all the questions that I asked Tyler you would probably think of something else I must have done. I guess you forgot that the thread was actually called "questions for Tyler" , I did ask questions so what is the problem. If they had certain questions that they wanted us to ask they could have just wrote them down and we could have checked the ones we approve of. But, I will throw you one bone for sure...since you have taken it upon yourself to speak for the people on "my friends list" in the carrot dangling incident than I will remove them from my list...they can just thank you. I try to have friends that speak for themselves.

Kind Regards
Casper

You don't trust David! Why? What about the site, the videos, etc. don't you trust? If you don't feel safe having sex at Broke Straight Boys then name a safer site? Your curious about Gay sex, so what site would you feel comfortable with, getting down and dirty???

So people in Oklahoma are different from those in Florida. And?? So are we in Calif., Vermont, Idaho. Outer Mongolia, Uganda, etc. That's what makes us all special and makes what we are as a society. It is totally realistic to have a friend whom you can strongly disagree with on some issues, even being on opposite sides. That's the nature of a true friendship. As Slim wields his Jedi powers on his young apprentice (you) remember Yoda' words of wisdom:

Anger, Fear, Aggression lead to the DARK Side!

Management has every right to institute any and all changers they deem appropriate and any time. PERIOD! It happens all the time. AT Broke Straight Boys, at my job, your job, all jobs. That's life, whether we like it or not. We have two basic choices: 1) Accept the Change or 2) Leave. There is no gun to the head, or ball and chain around our ankles forcing you, me, Slim, Tampa, or anyone else from saying, "hasta la vista".

If it wasn't for management neither you nor I would be "talking" or making friends in forum land. Collectively we have had a major impact on what and where Broke Straight Boys has gone and will go. It was a good business decision. Even after the first models had access to the forum, while we could PM them I chose not to for one basic reason:

RESPECT FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL PRIVACY!!!!!

They deserve it. If I had anything to say, I did so via a post.

The models are in the limelight or spotlight. Who knows what crazies are out there. I can speak from a personal experience, which I thought I shared with you. Here's my limelight story:

I served as Student Body President at my University. For that time I was in the Limelight, whether I wanted it or not. It seem like ever edition of our student newspaper had me in it for one reason or another. Over 14,000 students, faculty and staff had every opportunity to know who I was and what I stood for. Good and Bad.

Well on day I found out that someone took a shot at one of my colleagues at another University (I think it was at Sacramento State). Someone fired a gun through the window in his office where his desk was. While he was not in his office at the time, he had a broken window and a bullet in his office. Can you imagine how the rest of my colleagues felt? Later that day I re-arranged my office and moved my desk as far away from MY window as possible. It doesn't take much to let the paranoia set in. Then there was the time I had a student who was really pissed off at a decision I made and wanted to give me a piece of his mind amongst other things, but that is another story. The point being I can understand the concern MANAGEMENT has for their employees. I do firmly believe that, "THE NEEDS OF THE MODELS, OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF PRIVATE MAIL."

IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH, SO LETS MOVE ON.

To my forum friends, Casper and I have had many PM's on this and other subjects, so what is here should not be a surprise to Casper. I think Casper would agree my intent was to share with him, as a senior member who's been here from almost day one, what I have learned over the years. It was I who brought the Tyler thread front and forward. If that had anything at all to do with the decision management came too, then perhaps on a small level I'm the fall guy.

WE all Live an Learn. Casper, you have provide an incredible amount of thought provoking discussion and topics to the forum. We seem to have a lot more individuals getting involved. I think part of that is due to you. So be positive, professional, caring, understanding and most of all have a good sense of humor. We all need to laugh, a good laugh no less.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

BrokeMike is super cute....we are looking forward to seeing him back.

I just had a warm feeling run up my spine. Just thinking since Michel is a black belt a great part of his training involves stretching and flexibility exercises. Now just picture the opportunities this allows for a very interesting and motivated shoot the next time you have him on the futon?? We could see some positions we aint never seen before!:w00t:

Great Pics Michael,
I'm going to have to go get some of mine from my moms house and share them with you. I kinda wished I hadn't got mad and took you off my friends list Michael since it would appear that we actually do have something in common...haha..oh well..live and learn.

btw, I so think I could take you..haha throw me in that ring...:sneaky2:
Love ya Michael
Casper

and the loser has to.......
better submit this to the director of the day contest...haha
love ya michael
Casper

I joined the site pretty much just to see more of your vids. My prefs are for the ones where you have your pubes intact, so I'm still looking through to try to find those. :)

It strikes me as a bit funny that you appear to be from someplace south of Atlanta. I'm from that area originally, and I thought at one point I picked up a slight southern accent in your voice. That caused me a bit of curiosity which is now resolved. My guess is that you arrived in that part of the country a bit later on as your accent is so slight.

I have enjoyed your vids, I think mostly for your own enjoyment, which seems evident most all the time. I did see one with your taking it up the rear which didn't seem to appeal to you too much, but you were a good sport about it.

I was surprised that you bottomed in that Christmas episode. You did great. Would you do more next time? Either way I just worship your performance.

Heh thanks Plumumba and actually I didnt mind bottoming in the christmas one actually.
and it was WEIRD!! how would you feel being naked next to your cousin you grew up with lol and no dont think he knew, and I just submitted a model application on the Broke Straight Boys site ;D

how was doing the scene with your coworker Chasen was he wierded out the next time you worked with him.

Last edited:
It was fun and i dont think chasen was weirded out he is more like a giant kid in person lol the other mike on that shoot is really cool too me him and eddie (The E in D&E) went to the beach and had a blast after that shoot. :D

Would it be possible to have a poll about Casper?

Is he

an idiot ie doesn't think about what he says?

an asshole(knows what he says)?

a hater(trying to disrupt the site)/

vice cop fishing for illegalities?

Michael, great to hear you're having a good life. The quality I find most attractive in a person is vivaciousness, joy in life, and you seem to have that in spades. Holiday wishes for your continued good fortune.

Michael, great to hear you're having a good life. The quality I find most attractive in a person is vivaciousness, joy in life, and you seem to have that in spades. Holiday wishes for your continued good fortune.

Hey yabba how's it going mister? No need for a poll per se in your case, but just wondering whether in relation to your suggestion that we run one for Casper if you were:

1) Being Vivacious?

2) Being Joyful?

3) Being Attractive?

4) Being Sycophantic and piling on after you saw David's smiley/sneery post?

5) Being Innovative in the establishment of a new kind of forum poll, where we put each other up for evaluation with all the choices negative ones?

6) Being Surprisingly Disappointing to me? Kicking someone who's been the life and soul of the party and kept us entertained for weeks just because the host has taken it into his head to diss him while he loves him, is pretty low. It doesn't square with the yabba I thought I more or less knew from your other posts. Peace bro.

(I love the way this thread has turned for the moment into an amusing contrapuntal nightmare. Here you've got wholesome adorable Michael, ostensibly the proprietor of it, bravely exchanging sunny posts with his fans, while the subplot, the stoning of Casper, creates an undercurrent full of drama. The same thing is happening over on Tyler's, as if there were an initiative afoot to get the guys in here posting, in order to quieten down the natives. As ole Santa says, ho ho ho.)

Last edited: