• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

Love Victor has shorter episodes lol.

I hope you feel better.

Feeling much better today. The room is staying still LOL. I hate it when the 70s mosaic floor tiles start moving on their own 🤣 why is it nearly every medication lists dizziness as a side effect? 🤔

I have it on my short list to start watching soon.

Highly recommend “Birder” if you want suspense and good looking men with a little murder here and there. You can find it on Dekkoo.

Attachments

• IMG_7545.jpeg
    IMG_7545.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 16
I just finished the finale of the Grand Tour (Amazon Prime). I'm not sure how I'm feeling, it's the last show they (Richard, Jeremy and James) are doing and I've been watching them since Top Gear. I think it's hitting me harder as I'll be another year older next month and it's sinking in that endings are going to be happening more and more frequently 🫤. Enough of my Debbie downer attitude LOL

Whatcha all watching that's funny? I am rewatching Married with Children, a show that couldn't be made in today's era (or even All in the Family/Archie Bunker 🤯)

Ok, so funny enough, I just read that they are bringing back Married with Children (if they can be believed LOL)! It will be an animated series (Christina Applegate doesn't do any TV anymore due to her MS) and it will have the original cast back. So excited to see how it plays out.

I just finished the finale of the Grand Tour (Amazon Prime). I'm not sure how I'm feeling, it's the last show they (Richard, Jeremy and James) are doing and I've been watching them since Top Gear. I think it's hitting me harder as I'll be another year older next month and it's sinking in that endings are going to be happening more and more frequently 🫤. Enough of my Debbie downer attitude LOL

Whatcha all watching that's funny? I am rewatching Married with Children, a show that couldn't be made in today's era (or even All in the Family/Archie Bunker 🤯)
Thanks for the Grand Tour suggestion, I started watching and enjoy so far as I completed 3 episodes.

Thanks for the Grand Tour suggestion, I started watching and enjoy so far as I completed episodes.

It's really a funny show LOL. They definitely have some moments and Jeremy can be a bit of an ass (speaks before he thinks 🙄). I really enjoy the scenery and the places they go as I will probably never go there. Some of the countries they have visited aren't very friendly towards Americans and especially gay people 😬

I watched "Summer of 85" on Prime video, it was an OK movie, left me thinking about a few things at the end. A new naked butts and shirtless guys. Only thing was it is French and they had English subtitles, I didn't see an option for a voiceover for English.

I watched "Summer of 85" on Prime video, it was an OK movie, left me thinking about a few things at the end. A new naked butts and shirtless guys. Only thing was it is French and they had English subtitles, I didn't see an option for a voiceover for English.
As the old song goes. “You now What I Like” 😍 I shall check it out!

Wow! Great watch. The actor who plays Erik Menendez, Cooper Koch, deserves an Emmy. There’s also full frontal in this.

View attachment 183268
I have only watched the first episode they are close to an hour long, I like the 1st but between Baseball playoffs and football this weekend is all taken up, I will watch this coming week, I believe there are 20 episodes.

OMG, I watched the first episode of Heartstopper and I'm happy 😁. Truth be told I was in a bit of a funk, and watching it made me feel so much better LOL. I won't spoil anything, but I really do like this show

OMG, I watched the first episode of Heartstopper and I'm happy 😁. Truth be told I was in a bit of a funk, and watching it made me feel so much better LOL. I won't spoil anything, but I really do like this show
I am really liking it as well, I have 3 episodes remaining to watch, it is that kind of make you feel better series.

I finished season 3 of Heartstopper, I'm so so happy they have this wholesome show on. Yes it may be a bit too "feel-good", but fuck it, I like watching a show that melts my Jack Frostesque heart 🤣

And I watched the new remake of Stephen King's "Salem's Lot" on Max, it was good, recommended if you like vampire movies.

I finished season 3 of Heartstopper, I'm so so happy they have this wholesome show on. Yes it may be a bit too "feel-good", but fuck it, I like watching a show that melts my Jack Frostesque heart 🤣

And I watched the new remake of Stephen King's "Salem's Lot" on Max, it was good, recommended if you like vampire movies.

Glad you liked it. We are on the last episode of the season. I agree with the 100% rotten tomatoes score. It is such an awesome show.