• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

We discussed the HBO Max series, “Time Traveler’s Wife” on this thread previously, I believe. I haven’t been watching the show lately, but discovered today that there was an episode where he goes back in time and catches himself at sixteen giving himself a blowjob. Now I need to get back to check out that episode.

Time Traveler’s Wife character goes back in time to blow himself in new HBO series. No, really​

F181A2B2-4DC3-4BDE-A02B-C594EC853E5A.png

From the article linked above,

Henry travels back in time to give himself a blowjob. (HBO)

HBO series The Time Traveler’s Wife has included a scene in which the teen protagonist hops back in time to blow himself.
The Time Traveler’s Wife is the second adaptation of the beloved 2003 novel of the same name, following the 2009 film starring Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams.
The story follows protagonist Henry, who has a genetic condition which causes him to involuntarily time travel, and his relationship with his wife
A TV adaptation premiered on 15 May, streaming on HBO Max, and in the second episode, viewers were treated to a bizarre scene from the book that never made its way into the movie.

In a conversation with Clare (Rose Leslie), Henry (Theo James) recalls when, as a teenager, he used his time travelling abilities to give himself oral sex.

A cringe-worthy flashback ensues, in which a teenage Henry (Brian Altemus) is doing the deed with himself under the covers in his childhood bedroom, before his dad walks in on him.

B862802B-5104-4EEB-8B9F-E0C6C61FE284.png
87E2F739-03C4-4657-AC63-BC039DA24FEA.jpeg

The adult Henry tells Clare: “I mean, I’m not gay… but you know? You would, wouldn’t you?”

Confused, Clare points out: “You went gay for yourself?”

“OK, come on,” he responds. “I was 16.”

While some viewers said the scene made “The Time Traveler’s Wife the best show on TV right now”, others didn’t quite know what to do with themselves.

The Time Traveler’s Wife is truly wild,” one person tweeted.

“Just straight up jumping from an incredibly depressing scene to: ‘Of course I time travelled to suck myself off, wouldn’t you?'”

Decider branded the moment the “most baffling blowjob scene in TV history”, with critic Meghan O’Keefe adding: “I can’t quite put my finger on why the scene is so disturbing, but it will haunt me for the rest of my goddamn life.”

I posted the above YouTube clip while watching it on my TV. I just finished watching it and there actually two more clips in the video. The second is in Japanese, I think, with subtitles of a very handsome young man telling his girlfriend that he likes boys. And the third is from a 1961 British film which I remember called “Victim” starring Dirk Bogarde in which he is blackmailed having a homosexual affair with a younger man.
I love the stuff I find on YouTube.

I posted the above YouTube clip while watching it on my TV. I just finished watching it and there actually two more clips in the video. The second is in Japanese, I think, with subtitles of a very handsome young man telling his girlfriend that he likes boys. And the third is from a 1961 British film which I remember called “Victim” starring Dirk Bogarde in which he is blackmailed having a homosexual affair with a younger man.
I love the stuff I find on YouTube.

Wow I like what you have been watching. :ROFLMAO:

I was off today and spent the day watching Netflix as I was so cold I didn't want to go out. I finished "the Watcher" which was quite weird, they set the ending up to potentially have a second season. "Never Have I Ever..." Is also good but a bit too teenage soap opera, the guy who plays Paxton is quite scrumptious and I'm having a serious liking for Ben too.

Plus I started rewatching Grace and Frankie, that's one of my favorites when I'm needing a pick-me-up.

Someone recommended Wednesday on Netflix, it's so good! I've watched two episodes so far, I really loved watching the Addams family when growing up.

Someone recommended Wednesday on Netflix, it's so good! I've watched two episodes so far, I really loved watching the Addams family when growing up.
Some family members were discussing this at Thanksgiving. Thanks for the reminder Chac.

I must be a freak. I never watched Netflix. Of course I don't use twitter (not a bad thing these days) or the other social media.

Finished Young Royals on Netflix. I highly have to highly recommend this show again lol. I had it on just as background when I was working and ended up binge watching season 1 then watched the entire season again with my boyfriend. Watched Season 2 with my boyfriend and it is just a great show.

I'm watching it now, amazing series. I'm hooked!

Last night I was awake and looked for something to watch, and searched HBO Plus for movies with a gay theme and found this called, “Sublet” and I loved it. It is about an American Journalist in Tel Aviv for a week to write an article for his travel column in the New York Times. He sublets an apartment and the young Israeli who is subletting his apartment is still home.

It becomes a human interest story as we learn that the journalist and his husband back home had lost a baby that they had contracted a surrogate mother to have for them. It also becomes a love story between the middle aged American and the young Israeli. It was compelling and sexy at the same time. The movie ran about ninety minutes and I throughly enjoyed it. I highly recommend it.

I AM WATCHING Diamonds with Kirk Douglas an amazing movie. The grandson is kind of cute!

Last edited:
Tonight's movie that I am watching was spurred on by a Jeopardy clue: "In a reunion over 40 years in the making, Dolly Parton appeared as an angel named Agnes in the final episode of this comedy in 2022"

Want to guess the answer?
It's Grace and Frankie.
So I started watching 9 to 5 with Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda and Lilly Tomlin. I have never seen this movie, it was released when I was a one year old. Yikes. I'm only 40 minutes in as I need to hit the hay for work in the AM but one thing is sure funny, in Grace and Frankie, Frankie is a pot loving hippie for lack of a better word. And one of the scenes in the movie has them all sharing a joint LOL 😆

Tonight's movie that I am watching was spurred on by a Jeopardy clue: "In a reunion over 40 years in the making, Dolly Parton appeared as an angel named Agnes in the final episode of this comedy in 2022"

Want to guess the answer?
It's Grace and Frankie.
So I started watching 9 to 5 with Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda and Lilly Tomlin. I have never seen this movie, it was released when I was a one year old. Yikes. I'm only 40 minutes in as I need to hit the hay for work in the AM but one thing is sure funny, in Grace and Frankie, Frankie is a pot loving hippie for lack of a better word. And one of the scenes in the movie has them all sharing a joint LOL 😆

It’s so interesting Chac, how our perspective is based on our age. I clearly remember going to see 9 to 5 and it was released in 1980, which was when I was thirty. Dolly Parton also had a big hit with the title song from the movie too. An old film to you is from just a few years ago to me. It’s all about our perspective. :001_smile:

DBBA9C55-1021-4A5C-A826-A9333D4CBD67.jpeg